Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

existence of money....do we really need it?

knight.infernal

is our society really needs the system of "money"?
cant our society go without it?
i always thought about that, yet seems its impossible for this society to keep up without such system....

but i asked to myself what about other non human society like our Gods? i wonder what kind of system they are using?
im thinking without "money" the competition are lowered so  the idea of innovation will be slowed, people tend to to live in more simpler life....more on naturalistic life i guess...
i always thought the most effective system is based on "meritocracy" but im not really sure about that...

i would like to hear the opinions of my fellows SS 
Hail Father Satan!!Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!Long Live My Fellow SS Warriors!!

We really don't need money; it's a jewish invention, and a shitty one like all of their inventions. 
As far as I know, the gods don't use money. They have no need for it.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

i always thought about that, yet seems its impossible for this society to keep up without such system....

but i asked to myself what about other non human society like our Gods? i wonder what kind of system they are using?
im thinking without "money" the competition are lowered so  the idea of innovation will be slowed, people tend to to live in more simpler life....more on naturalistic life i guess...
i always thought the most effective system is based on "meritocracy" but im not really sure about that...

Hail Father Satan!!Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!Long Live My Fellow SS Warriors!!

I 100% agree with you brother.. I wish in our world we live a world without money.Money is just a piece of paper made us slave.They are the slave master they whoop us so good everyday you gotta woke up early and work everyday for money.If you don't work mean no money no food. Get it. you stress yourself working everyday while the Jews sit their fucking ass counting there money and enjoy their vacations 24/7. We can't advance like other aliens begin if this whole worlds is in DEBT! (they were own by Jews*banking*) I agree with you I don't beleive money at all but Jews got us for good right now.

---In [email protected], <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Currency is a Jewish invention, as it is said, to deal with the existence of what we call an "economy". Now, the PROPER definition of an economy is "the most efficient usage of scarce, or finite or limited, resources"..that limitation was given a price tag.
The Gods don't need money, as they can essentially form, or create ANYTHING. No limitation! Nothing is finite! No need for money!
(although I have been told their currency is "complicated", implying they do have something. possibly an ability-based bartering system? Eh). 

We really don't need money; it's a jewish invention, and a shitty one like all of their inventions. 
As far as I know, the gods don't use money. They have no need for it.

whats worse is that one will lose time to empower their soul or even trying to look for truth...ended up conform to others or BS mainstream beliefs....

the system of money is very powerful distraction yet for human spiritual evolution
u work so hard and tired cant concentrate on meditation... less or no time to do it either...
u born, u study, u work until death.... wtf....
that is why while im still young im trying to work out my soul as much as possible 

i know one day i have to live all by myself without the support of my parent... and have to take care those living expenses and BS taxes... 

---In [email protected], <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

I 100% agree with you brother.. I wish in our world we live a world without money.Money is just a piece of paper made us slave.They are the slave master they whoop us so good everyday you gotta woke up early and work everyday for money.If you don't work mean no money no food. Get it. you stress yourself working everyday while the Jews sit their fucking ass counting there money and enjoy their vacations 24/7. We can't advance like other aliens begin if this whole worlds is in DEBT! (they were own by Jews*banking*) I agree with you I don't beleive money at all but Jews got us for good right now.

---In [email protected], <knight.infernal@... wrote:

"Money is God of this world although it cannot buy happiness and health" but it can sure make your life easy, "They is a lot of free and easy money out there". Use your aura to attract it. What I'm tyrna say here is, it depends on you if you want it *REMEMBER* do what feels right to you but you should not forget about your primary objectives

Hail Satan Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: <knight.infernal@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 28 Sep 2013 03:27:27 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] existence of money....do we really need it?

Don't worry bro I'm in the same boat.Yes money kept us not evolve it is a distraction like you say. We have to work our ass off just to pay bill  just to live. Don't worry man just practice evolving your soul because I'm in $500,000 debts I'm young just like you but I sacrifice my teenage youth just for money.Bro my advice is just train your soul period!!! Why? Money gonna keep chasing after you on and on like a hamster on the wheels.Plus when you die you can't take the money with you. You wasting your time like I do . Just keep things balance have some time to have fun when your young  enjoy every moment of it.Just keep training your soul.About money do the best you can do.

---In [email protected], <mysterthecreator@... wrote:

"Money is God of this world although it cannot buy happiness and health" but it can sure make your life easy, "They is a lot of free and easy money out there". Use your aura to attract it. What I'm tyrna say here is, it depends on you if you want it *REMEMBER* do what feels right to you but you should not forget about your primary objectives

Hail Satan Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: <knight.infernal@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 28 Sep 2013 03:27:27 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] existence of money....do we really need it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back