Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Excommunicated by the vatican and their monostrocities.

ianferreira1

Dear fellow satanists

It all seems it eventualy come to the point where I am being rejected from all facets of live, after their discovery of my interest in JoS. I know very well I was watched, the last 7 years allready, after my participation in some alchemical and ormus groups.   Last year my contract with an IT company (jesuit owned) was abrubtly canceled with some lousy excuses to their reasoning. This is now 9 months later, applying for jobs everywhere without even one interview granted. I then called the one agent who I dealt with and asked her straight what is the problem, her reply was there is some code against my credit check, but she refused to further explain the meaning of the code. I then called another agent and asked her if she could send me a copy of my credit check ( my excuse was I want to settle possible outstanding debdt, not that there is any).
Got the credit check but I fail to see any codes, unless there is 2 types of these cc, one for public exposure and another for a selected few (jesuits).

Any way my situation has detoriated to the extend that I have to make the call within the next 24 hours, send wife and kids to her family (a xianist orgy situation) and I am then on the street. Sell off everything  to have some money to sustain for a while and avoid ending up in some xian shelter or whatever - they will just dirty my aura there. Or else I dont know, my landlord is already applying for an eviction order.

The effect of this is that for the last 2 days I just cant get myself in a trance, not still my mind, and least see the light to clear my aura. Something I was realy getting good with the last couple of weeks. I was at the point of working on my 3de eye.   Due all the spare time I meditated 2-3 times a day and are very much into the 40days program. I did my dedication on the night of the 1st May, not the way I realy would have done it, had only a stupid white candle in the house, and at the point of pricking my finger discover the needle was blunt, eventualy got some blood out, but the scene was already spoiled. I believe Father SATAN will understand.

What I realy whould like to ask is if any of our high priests would please meditate for me and ask Father SATAN for a resulution to my dillema, I just dont seem to make any communication whatsoever.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!! HAIL ALL THE DEMONS FROM HELL!!

While I empathize with your situation, it is up to you to talk to your GD. As you have already been meditating, take some time out. Sit in a quite place, meditate and talk to your GD for possible solutions. I am sure he/she will guide you to your next step. It would also be wise to sit in a quite place and chalk out all possible solutions for yourself. 

This is a painful situation to be in. And yes, those gawdbots just LOVE the idea of non-slaves suffering to the point of surrender. Cruelty and pain are the christian's only persuasion tactic.

I am amazed to see christians talk about just how "wonderful" and "loving" their phony fucking "god" is, only to then see them turn and crap all over other people.

* I should calm down * Sorry, this is close to me.

Get with the Gods and Goddesses. Ask them for advice. Then, listen closely to their words.

Just don't give up.

Hail Father Satan!

plz hurry up on that last person i talked to who got an traditional excommunication done to them it somehow fucked with their guardians ability to get near them
i found that some excommunication rituals actually seal or somehow force alter all protections 
i research the enemy quite often in fact i carry with me a list of all of the beings and organizations who are responsible for a large number of the worlds problems
if anyone wants to see my list feel free to ask
anywho
make sure your guardian was not effected by their ritual i know you said vatican but the person i spoke to had a catholic excommunication done to them it somehow made their guardians powers useless and brought in the enemy causing possession by yahweh i spent a week cleaning that mess up 

As I do feel for your situation, it pains me to tell you, there are no mediators in Satanism. Your relationship With Satan is between you and Satan. The clergy is here for guidance and support. The best I can tell you is not to give up, keep meditating and trust in Satan. In time things will unfold and your life will turn around for the better. The enemy will use any means necessary to stop your meditations and getting you closer to Satan. When one is in a bad situation, the enemy take advantage of this to make it even worse if they can. Don't let them. Keep a strong aura of protection and keep your aura clean and energies high. If you have been meditating etc, this situation of yours may very well be part of the cleansing process. Negativities tend to manifest to the surface when they are being destroyed etc. Which comes in forms such as depression, low self esteem, not feeling good enough, etc. Perhaps they manifest financially as well, but this could also have to do with your past lives. Keep an open mind, and eventually the truth will reveal itself. Ask Satan for guidance and he will answer you. He answers in unseen ways as well as seen. Most of the time, the answer is 'felt'. and Not heard, especially when one is new and astral senses are still dormant or waking up. Be strong. You had the strength to dedicate, you can get through this. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back