Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Excited

bryancartson

I Am planning on dedicating sometime this coming week. i am way excited for it and hope that doing this will help improve my life, anything for certain i can expect?

dont overly expect tto much but yes changes and guidance for the better :) but also remeber as you advance learn to do things on your own ( atleast things that you can handle) as for big major things ask father and the demons for assisstance. welcome brother! dont forgt to start a power mediation asap! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011 12:03:10 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Excited

I Am planning on dedicating sometime this coming week. i am way excited for it and hope that doing this will help improve my life, anything for certain i can expect?

Welcome to our family. :)
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

dont overly expect tto much but yes changes and guidance for the better :) but also remeber as you advance learn to do things on your own ( atleast things that you can handle) as for big major things ask father and the demons for assisstance. welcome brother! dont forgt to start a power mediation asap! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011 12:03:10 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Excited

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back