Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ex Muslim new to Satan

mohamedmurshid864

Hi all new the satanism..
I found Allah nd his prophet are a jerk.

Tell me a way to get closer to lord Satan..

Any word I should utter?
Any thing I should do?

am ready for anything just get me closer to Satan lord of everything.

I feel guilty about what am doing and telling but I would appreciate if someone can help me to get me rid of my guiltiness of not obeying Islam would be more helpful if someone can help me remember Satan instead of Aliyah with no guiltiness..

I dnt get the feeling guilty part.
Haha
But if at all its because you have sed that Allah and his prophet are a jark..well i admire your courage for that. How abt advancing to calling them two fat pigs. Lol. The guilt will pass eventually..when you start feeling the truth that Satan is the ttrue god an non else. Read the jos site for more info abt exposing islam. Hp Zidlar has some good reads on that one. Simple clear facts. Welcome home long lost brother.
Yourytwhr you belong Hail Satan.
On Apr 1, 2015 1:32 AM, "mohamedmurshid864@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Any word I should utter?
Any thing I should do?

I feel guilty about what am doing and telling but I would appreciate if someone can help me to get me rid of my guiltiness of not obeying Islam would be more helpful if someone can help me remember Satan instead of Aliyah with no guiltiness..

hi brother im muslim too. just look around what the muslims do then you wont feel guilty at all and become very happy that you find the truth. just look around you

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:32 PM, "mohamedmurshid864@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Any word I should utter?
Any thing I should do?

Ahmadi, You're a Spiritual Satanist now. I believe you're trying to indentify with them to help them out..?

But, Once you Dedicate, you are then a Spiritual Satanist. The past is dead, totally obliterated.

As for the original poster, something to add, you have hang-ups with islam, and this will take time to get over, it's why I posted the exposing islam website. Take care.

<td val[/IMG]I want to be proud to be a satanist for all for guys

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Apr 1, 2015, 9:39:16 PM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]<'[email protected]' wrote: Ahmadi, You're a Spiritual Satanist now. I believe you're trying to indentify with them to help them out..?

But, Once you Dedicate, you are then a Spiritual Satanist. The past is dead, totally obliterated.

As for the original poster, something to add, you have hang-ups with islam, and this will take time to get over, it's why I posted the exposing islam website. Take care.
[/TD]

True...you shdnt identify yrself as amoslem brother...that's all in your passed.
On Apr 2, 2015 4:15 AM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hi brother im muslim too. just look around what the muslims do then you wont feel guilty at all and become very happy that you find the truth. just look around you

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:32 PM, "mohamedmurshid864@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Any word I should utter?
Any thing I should do?

my intention of saying that was I am like them ex muslim I mean . lol

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:29 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ahmadi, You're a Spiritual Satanist now. I believe you're trying to indentify with them to help them out..?

oh yes yes it was just I wrote it without noticing it sorry about it . that was stupid of me lol

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:39 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.motivationalmagic.com/librar ... idence.pdf
On Apr 1, 2015 1:32 AM, "mohamedmurshid864@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Any word I should utter?
Any thing I should do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back