Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

event during meditation

Jay Wazny

Ok so this can only make sense if i explain a movie scene.

There is a movie called Constantine where keanu reeves (Brilliant fucking actor i love him) is John Constantine during the course of the movie he has a friend whom is attacked and the movie shows a Fly crawling through a mans eye socket then crawling out when it hits his tear duct.

This event happened to me in the last few nights. i immediately thought of the movie scene but this sensation was VERY STRONG and would scare a person who is not used to the unusual and spiritual side of life I see this as a possible distraction but what are your thoughts on this. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I don't understand what you're trying to ask or say.
You had a fly crawl out of your tear duct? (And I've seen the movie. And I enjoy it, though dislike the blatent corruption of the enemy. It was a movie designed to remind the masses who is in power and what they should believe about the True Gods).

So what is it you're getting at?

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay Wazny <jwazny@... wrote:

There is a movie called Constantine where keanu reeves (Brilliant fucking actor i love him) is John Constantine during the course of the movie he has a friend whom is attacked and the movie shows a Fly crawling through a mans eye socket then crawling out when it hits his tear duct.

This event happened to me in the last few nights. i immediately thought of the movie scene but this sensation was VERY STRONG and would scare a person who is not used to the unusual and spiritual side of life I see this as a possible distraction but what are your thoughts on this. 

The flying crawling out of the tear duct is an abomination. Beelzebub is lord of all that flies. They have turned that into Lord Of Flies.

The only reason you would be feeling something like this, Is through meditation our senses become stronger. We can feel things if we focus on them. By seeing the fly do this, you focused on it and felt it.

This has no profound spiritual Effect whatsoever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I don't understand what you're trying to ask or say.
You had a fly crawl out of your tear duct? (And I've seen the movie. And I enjoy it, though dislike the blatent corruption of the enemy. It was a movie designed to remind the masses who is in power and what they should believe about the True Gods).

So what is it you're getting at?

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay Wazny <jwazny@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back