Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eva Braun natal chart

Karasu13

Hello brothers. This is a short Eva Braun natal chart done by me. I wroted it 2 years ago. I never pubblished it in the english forum because i lacked confidence... Since the time it was made i completely rewroted it and added a few things about Celtic astrology. I hope that you will find this reading pleasant, and i would really love to read any sort criticism from you that will for sure help me emprove.

Ruler Saturn in tauros/fourth house:
This Saturn’s position can be negative for somebodies family.
She had a quincunx between her Ruler Saturn in the fourth house and her Moon in the eight house. She grew up with a strong and positive education coming from her parents but there probably was not much spiritual expression between her and her mother.

Ultimately this was mostly positive for her, we know from Eva Braun’s early life in 1925 that her parents owned a car and could afford a waitress. Eva herself was able to study in high school. She was ambituous, creative and oriented towards career. Much of this can be traced towards her Almach star/Saturn ruler conjuction she was born with.

Her Uranus/Mercury conjuction in the first house indicates high intelligence and ability to put this to work towards study and research.
Her Uranus/Neptune opposition between the first and the seventh house means that she easily bonded with people through sensibility and spirituality. It was also a foresaw of what her partner was going to be. A deeply spiritual person.
This is reinforced by the fact that her seventh house ruler (The moon) is in her eight house and she was born during a void of Moon, as Maxine finded first.
Her partner was most likely going to be a spiritually powerfull person.

In Eva Braun’s natal chart her most creative and spiritual aspects had a weak joint between her family but a strong one towards her partner and friends overall.

Her Mars in Gemini/fifth house indicates a strong necessity to work, talk and overall keeping her mind busy. She was very innovative, social and open towards spirituality and science.
She most likely spent much of her time helping other SS, comunicating with Adolf’s friends and having a very fun time with them.

In 1929 Eva was working as shop assistant in Heinrich Hoffmann’s photo studio.
Heinrich Hoffmann was Adolf Hitler’s photographer.
During this time her Pluto was around 16/17 degrees in her seventh house which rules Marriage and important relationships.

She was very comunicative with her friends, and a teamworker. Highly influenced by her Eleventh’s house/sagittarius Jupiter she was a very honest person and could become protective towards her ideals. Do to her intelligence and intuitive nature she most have likely would’ve founded some truth. Do to how things turned out between her and the Fuhrer she was very supportive and protective towards The Truth.
She had a fire inside her when it came to pursuing the best ideals. She also had the Antares star in conjunction with her Jupiter. It is very easy for me to believe that she did actively practised meditation and was initiated by the Fuhrer.

Eva was also an aquarius, co-ruled by her Sun in the first house. She had a strong sense of justice and cared about politics and what was right for her people.
Her relationship with Adolf was most likely not evident to everybodi from the start. Eva was co-ruled by Venus in Capricorn/first house. She did not like to demostrate her affection towards Adolf in pubblic. She took her responsabilities as the wife of the Fuhrer very seriously.

She was most likely a very caring wife. With Pluto in her sixth house she had affinity towards “healing” and was very kind.
There is a lot of potential in her chart. She was intuitive (eight house Moon) and affectionate towards Adolf. Not being able to talk with him was most likely a pain for her.
The moments they’ve spent together with other SS were probably also magical as Eva disliked working too much alone and was also a very fun person to know (Her Mars making trine to Mercury).

Her intelligence was deeply mixed with practicality and a strong search for the truth. She kept secrecy about any of her knowledge and spiritual practices (she was co-ruled by Mercury in the capricorn sign).

Following celtic astrology Eva Braun was ruled by the Poplar (as she’s born between the 4th and the 8th of february).
The Poplar is a very common plant in Europe. Celtic tribes used to decorate their shields with this particolar type of wood, or to make clogs out of it. It is elastic and a symbol of “unbalance” and adaptability.
The influence of her Ruler Tree was very strong on Eva’s karma inside her relationship. Do to her sensibility she had a tendency to worry too much about being far away from her husband. This never did get the best of her as she was loyal and really did dedicate her whole life to the right cause. Most people ruled by the poplar are soft and artistic but also very serious when it comes to pursuing their career or applying what they perceive as duty.

Her Totemic animal was the Cat (as she was born between the 21th of Genuary and the 17 of February). It is once again a symbol of flexibility and of many talents, both spiritual and artistics. She was determined in her own choises. She was intelligent and able to observe wery well the details around her. Much of this does also come from her Pluto making a quincunx to both Mercury and Uranus, both of them being co-rulers of her chart.
As of my experience i saw many people’s totemic animal having a strong connection towards their guardian Demon. This connection may also not be specific for somebodies guardian, it can also be a strong link to a Demon or a God that is very close to said person.

Her name in Runic is: ᛖᚹᚫ
Eva’s journey starts with the Ehwaz Rune. She was guided from the very beginning towards a strong destiny and a strong marriage, towards the healing and autority that Wunjo brings. Her knowing the Fuhrer and partaking in the discovery of the truth helped her to spiritually develop herself, leading evenctually to Ansuz, the voice of the Gods.
Eva fought to the very last for the cause of humanity, and not in vain.

Eva was (and still is) an amazing woman. Intelligent, very supporting, caring, resourseful and open minded. The perfect wife for the man who fought with the army of humanity by his side.

-

i hope that reading this was a pleasant journey.
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

If anybodi has any natal chart requests following this topic i would be very pleased to contribute.

If you liked my work, i would gladly continue. I will be active, i need practice and some good criticism.

Just so you know i have a soft spot for great musicians. Please consider it 💜

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back