Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Europe is ours

Viego

I just love it so much.

Well done. For fuck sake so many parts of the EU have become mecca 2.0.

I just love it so much.
When I see these crowds, I want to immediately bring the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend, the 29th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS RONA (1st Russian) and SS-Sturmbrigade Dirlewanger to restore order, and more flametrooper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I mean exclusively law enforcement activities to restore order, including combating protests and riots, as it was in the Third Reich territory, which also included France.

Additionally, I requested Indian patriots from the Indian Volunteer Legion of the Waffen-SS (AZAD HIND).

12th SS Panzer Division and Indian Volunteer Legion of the Waffen-SS were geographically located in France.

France must be liberated from the Islamic occupants.

This is good for morale. But these people probably got arrested and will serve prison time due to EU Hate Speech Laws

This is good for morale. But these people probably got arrested and will serve prison time due to EU Hate Speech Laws
It seems now those days for quite a while now that those "laws" are written for the people in power and Gov's, not for the ordinary men and woman.
What you say is true but in the same time , I would not take this as a "fear" to never say what it has to be said, more and more people start to wake up, a riot with the people against their "rulers" is inevitable , it's already slowly happening . Even as we keep quiet , our workings are our voice, and the people are the manifestation of our hard work.

Us, as what we are , we shall work closely with the Gods and be smart and cautious , using our information's from the Gods to change the world, as we have done it for a very long time and we shall carry on. Remember, all , we are , the last Hope of humanity, we truly are.

Satan is GOD and in Father Satan I trust , no matter what , OUR Victory is inevitable , liberation will be resorted in full , Our Gods and Us we will be Victorious , the enemy knows that , it's just a matter of time. 🐍

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back