Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ETERNAL SUN

nebu

Main focus in essence is, enhancing your being in every way in a 'mysterious' way, because the enlightenment comes unexpectedly from a truly divine source.

Unlike runes or mantras, their usefulness, power, benefits and manifestations are adaptable and personal, let's say technological.

If the content here doesn't attract you, causes you doubt, confusion, makes you feel lost and you can't create a mental image and panorama intuitively, for now, it's not for you.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Vibrate

APOLON
[AAAAAA-PO-LOOOOOOON]
36x

Meditate, feel "enough" in the high energy to know the LINE of Mitra's vibration.

Affirm and Visualize
(you're as shiny as the sun)

"I absorb Azazel's divine power, grace and blessings in every way in a positive way"
7x

Visualization
(central ideas)

You projected within the extremely bright sun, transforming yourself into the embodiment of this infinity, bringing all glory, majesty, beauty, absolute radiance into your being, aura, chakras, light body, and wherever your mind guides you.
Bathe.
Walking around as visible and notable as betelgeuse, cheerful, happy, your best spiritually and gigantic.

Taste and direct every energy still vibrant within you.
Don't waste it.

Why?
Motivations

Exalt your positive points, enjoy extremely high energy, overcome a bad mood, be respected, noticed, miraculously your spiritual empowerment, sharpen your intuition, good manifestation, closer to what you want, flashes of knowledge, be guided by dreams, and more.

General awareness, fluidity.

Personally, after hours of coming to reality, remembering the invocation of the elements.

First the sun consumes you, a little while later you are in neutral state 0, and the manifestation, your energetic rebirth happens in full force.

Always useful, something happens, even if you don't realize it at the time.

First Experience
what can you possibly expect?

I do not know how to answer.

But I guarantee you two things, it's immensely strong and shocking.
When it was my turn, I felt a gigantic, thunderous impact, and I swore I could stop meditating and go down the traditional path of empowerment right then and there, luckily I never listened to illusions, and I won't.

It's simple and friendly, compared to the transcendental complexity of Lord Shamash.

IMG_2734.jpeg

HAIL APOLLO!

Main focus in essence is, enhancing your being in every way in a 'mysterious' way, because the enlightenment comes unexpectedly from a truly divine source.

Unlike runes or mantras, their usefulness, power, benefits and manifestations are adaptable and personal, let's say technological.

If the content here doesn't attract you, causes you doubt, confusion, makes you feel lost and you can't create a mental image and panorama intuitively, for now, it's not for you.

Vibrate

APOLON
[AAAAAA-PO-LOOOOOOON]
36x

Meditate, feel "enough" in the high energy to know the LINE of Mitra's vibration.

Affirm and Visualize

"I absorb Azazel's divine power, grace and blessings in every way in a positive way"
7x

Visualization
(central ideas)

You projected within the extremely bright sun, transforming yourself into the embodiment of this infinity, bringing all glory, majesty, beauty, absolute radiance into your being, aura, chakras, light body, and wherever your mind guides you.
Bathe.
Walking around as visible and notable as betelgeuse, cheerful, happy, your best spiritually and gigantic.

Taste and direct every energy still vibrant within you.
Don't waste it.

Why?
Motivations

Exalt your positive points, enjoy extremely high energy, overcome a bad mood, be respected, noticed, miraculously your spiritual empowerment, sharpen your intuition, good manifestation, closer to what you want, flashes of knowledge, be guided by dreams, and more.

General awareness, fluidity.

Personally, after hours of coming to reality, remembering the invocation of the elements.

First the sun consumes you, a little while later you are in neutral state 0, and the manifestation, your energetic rebirth happens in full force.

Always useful, something happens, even if you don't realize it at the time.

First Experience
what can you possibly expect?

I do not know how to answer.

But I guarantee you two things, it's immensely strong and shocking.
When it was my turn, I felt a gigantic, thunderous impact, and I swore I could stop meditating and go down the traditional path of empowerment right then and there, luckily I never listened to illusions, and I won't.

It's simple and friendly, compared to the transcendental complexity of Lord Shamash.

View attachment 2856
HAIL APOLLO!
Very nice brother!

Very interesting thank you for this :). Do you think we could do the same for Goddess Astarte as well?
Something like:
VVVV-EEEEE-NNNN-UUU-SSSS
or
DDDDD-IIIII-AAAA-NNNN-AAAA?
Even though we already have the Mantra Isis?

Very interesting thank you for this :). Do you think we could do the same for Goddess Astarte as well?
Something like:
VVVV-EEEEE-NNNN-UUU-SSSS
or
DDDDD-IIIII-AAAA-NNNN-AAAA?
Even though we already have the Mantra Isis?
We already do with the Inanna mantra :)

I'm sure, from my recent previous tests.

To behave appropriately at the level of a glamorous subject and using the shine of a very important goddess, due preparation and authority is required, of which I have slight experience, but I can be bold and say main points.

My intuition has been flashing me for some time that each god is unique and stands out in the perfection that it should be, without taking or putting.

Powers, domains, positions, rulerships, properties are never the same thing for any divine being.

And the important part I want to get to, she is a goddess.
Feminine.

Human masculine and feminine are abysses.

You won't find the same thing, I must endorse, however obvious it may be.
It's a different universe, but one that can be related to.

INANNA (it was satisfactory)
ISIDIA (what I preferred most, because it was more precise, I think)

notable effects: it's VERY interior, serious, deep, perceptive, observant, sublime...

(Note that here I did not emphasize anything external, yes, existing, but with me, not highlighted.)

I suspect that how it dresses on you goes from your focus on your other names, in a very direct way, your greatest donations to humanity when the Queen of Heaven presented herself in one way or another to civilizations.

The holder, and her self-explanatory jewelry for use.

TAKE WHAT I SAID AS A DRAFT, reliable, but it needs MUCH more than the "rudeness" that I did the best I could to answer you.

To behave appropriately at the level of a glamorous subject and using the shine of a very important goddess, due preparation and authority is required, of which I have slight experience, but I can be bold and say main points.

My intuition has been flashing me for some time that each god is unique and stands out in the perfection that it should be, without taking or putting.

Powers, domains, positions, rulerships, properties are never the same thing for any divine being.

Feminine.

notable effects: it's VERY interior, serious, deep, perceptive, observant, sublime...

(Note that here I did not emphasize anything external, yes, existing, but with me, not highlighted.)

I suspect that how it dresses on you goes from your focus on your other names, in a very direct way, your greatest donations to humanity when the Queen of Heaven presented herself in one way or another to civilizations.

TAKE WHAT I SAID AS A DRAFT, reliable, but it needs MUCH more than the "rudeness" that I did the best I could to answer you.
Very very interesting, I will surely try that in the future 🔥

Been getting rid of any of my 'weak points' for a little while now. Just had a bit of brain fog and felt overworked and tired due to all my daily workings for a few days but its clearing up now.

I've been having this vision of Saturn in space made of pure gold.

Think I finally got a grip on what's been bothering me for a while now. I did Andras's ritual today out of the blue and I asked him for some help and guidance on this issue.
At first I though it was one of us here just being abusive and messing with me, but I was wrong. It was someone from the outside that's been trying to curse and bind me, but my AoP has been deflecting most of it thankfully. There's about to be some serious vengeance and ass whoopings handed out if it continues.

Thank you guys and the Gods for the support. I believe that a very few of you actually know what's happening, so my email is on my account's About section if you want to let me know of anything important.

Feminine.

What is ISIDIA?

I recognise the name

But I can’t find it referenced anywhere?

Hail Astarte

Affirm and Visualize

7x
Hello! Why is the affirmation said 7 times if Apollo's number is 9?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back