Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Escaping the 'expectations' in regards to Satan and Satanism.

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Some things need be covered as things need to get clear in regards to questions that we are being asked/mailed about.

Many people, are stuck consciously or subconsciously into some mindsets and awareness over Satan that our enemies have been saying to the masses, to keep people blind from the Truth. In today's world where money is 'god' [Until the Great Gods return and we have our real Pagan Gods again], thanks to money we have a 'god', as the xian and all the other jewish institutions are where they are and still exist only due to money. Its totally understandable that many people are clinging over money, its fully understandable and acceptable to want money, to live a nice life and everything in that regard. But most people try to mix Satan and Satanism into this as this is what the enemy propagandizes to hide that actually the created '

People need to escape the mindsets that Satan gives us a bag of money in exchange for...whatever, or that he grants favors to fullfill one's genitilia and any other 'carnal' desire. Satan helps with everything, encourages, teaches and shows us the path of the Truth to finally become as the Gods. The Gods are and can be happy without any external depedency. The enemy wants people hooked on what is going on around them, 24/7. The enemy makes people live a totally external and unspiritual life, without ANY real power. In the best cases, the most loyal sheep of the enemy have money and thats all they have. Their mates are fake, their friendships are fake, families backstab each other, they are sucking the jewish shit in order to survive and in the end, the jews destroy them as they think they are "gods" and bestow and take what they want for their loyal sheep.

The jews always take whatever they give tenfold and this is in their shitty bible. You always owe them even when you don't. You are encouraged to live and exist like a slave, so long that you pay your self proclaimed hook nosed jewish master. The major weapon of the jews has always been money. Money this, wealth that. They are fixated as they know that their ugly mug cannot do a thing, they are by nature incapable of doing anything except parasitizing people that are creative and create for them. Money and physical wealth [of which they will be soon stripped as people are waking up] is what gives them the power they have. Their whole bible is trumped into Gentiles since birth, from the day one. As we know here, this makes the subconscious connections necessary to make the kikes rich. In other words, every idiot xian and everyone who has not waken up and fully deprogrammed themselves is in for problems of any nature. Its like you belong to their matrix, they can do as they please with you as you are asleep in their own programmed reality.

Satan helps the ordinary people escape and become something greater than that. In the process other things will be achieved, by Satan's GUIDANCE and not some 'FAVOR' just because someone asked like a brat.

Satan is not the God to base himself and his worship on some paper money. Satan has survived all this enemy bullshit and propaganda even when the enemy had total and full control [or almost that] on almost the whole world's wealth. Those who know Satan know that He wants to bestow the most deep and holy powers to people, so that they achieve far more than a fat home and a fat life. Everything else will come as you proceed down the path. Satan is our Father and the Father of Humanity, he does not need to hide before false idols, give phsyical things or whatever, to sustain his position. In other words, Satan is the Real God and will not feed the masses like cattle with bullshit promises.

After all, when preachers and shit get sick... What do they do? They pray to the kike zombie to get healed? They rush at a 20,000-a-day-stay hospital and do all they can to save their shitty lives. Most of them are dead afraid of death, as they are nowhere spiritually and nasty things await them on the other side. They are pathetic beings that when stripped of all they possess, they are worthless junk.

Satan builds your character and your Soul and people should be greatful he spends time for us and tries to help us and get us focused to create a better tommorow. The major sheep populace is told and told again that the kike shithead 'god' is stornger and that somehow Satan must obey him and other mindsets that make people think that Satan is a wish granting machine. Satan helps us, guides us and can handle things we will not handle, while we advance spiritually to become a greater Humanity. If you do not help yourself and expect it all from Satan then you are in for a rude aweakening. People are taught to be slaves, to always ask their master for a penny, to always kiss ass or whatever, to get what they should. People are taught to be servants.  People are taught to never act on their desires and be pathetic.

Many people are like "Oh Father Satan I need a girlfriend/boyfriend, can you get me one?". They sit around in their flat, wait for the girlfriend/boyfriend to show up in the door, like some twillight saga magic, maybe with a marriage ring and whatever else. They always wait. Wait, never do, is the motto of xianity and the xian cohorts. "god has got things to do for everyone" they say. This pathetic behavior about is only a paradigm to show the stupidity of these people and how little they know of Satan. Satan doesn't want to give someone the 'happy', problemless life the enemy promises [jewish promises all the time, as they did in the USSR, promised castles in the sky and all people got were Gulags to die in and uttermost forms of terrorism], as this life is fake and you can't live it, because it does not exist, its not the way nature works. Peace and strength exist only for the strong. Nobody who is bound to someone else to succeed in regards to their desires is 'strong'. They are a parasite.

Satan makes people CAPABLE OF GRATIFYING THEIR DESIRES, HE DOES NOT GRANT THESE UNLESS THIS IS A GIFT COMING FROM HIM. Those who know Satan KNOW how strong and brilliant are his miracles and works in one' s life, that need to go beyond mentioning and many times are far more than what we can share.

So when you wake up to the Truth and accept the True God, do not come with foolish expectations and have totally erased from your mind all 'must be illuminati' propaganda and what Mr. Pedopreacher has told you about Satan. Their own methods and their own works, all they do and are, is blamed and attached to Satan. They are the ones with the supreme big ass cathedrals, empty and devoid of any spirituality and any REAL hope for humanity. The ones who push people into drug addiction because they feel hopeless, as nobody really exists to save these poor people who feed for their lies in search of hope. They are the ones who lie endlessly every minute, they are the ones who serve the 'darkness', they are the ones who buy souls in exchange of foolish promises of money, wealth etc, directly or indirectly, as they pretend to lead a problemless life. The xian kid rapist preacher who wears the snake skin shoes and belt is the one who indirectly promises you of wealth, or for a serene life. Its in their own book, the shitty jewish made bible that whomever does not obey to them is to rot and 'burn in hell'.. Satan does not make these vain moves and actions. Its the xian church who hires bitches and pussy and beautiful women and men to spread their leaflets, as to exploit all your insticts for you to join them. Its the enemy who lies to you of miracles and tells people that the 'good events' in their life and the 'bad events' were both from 'god', while karma exists and fucks people and their lives or uplifts them. The jewish agenda is the one that manipulates your fear of the unknown, your fear and lack of knowledge of death, the fears they create by keeping people blind to science, knowledge and such, as they did for hundreds of years. They manipulate your desire to be loved, your desire for a greater community and such. Because some people are intelligent and naturally are still tentative to our True God Satan, after all these tons and centuries and propaganda, all they can still do is lie about him, they cannot erase Him, they could never defeat him.

Satan only steps in one thing: One's desire to learn the Spiritual Truth and liberate themselves in any and all levels. This includes everything for a Human being but this road is tough. This road is True. This isn't a road pletted with gold, you can put the gold here yourself, the flowers and such. Satan can show you how, he may grant you some over the way, as this is a two way street, but don't expect Satan to pave the whole road for you. This is the real life, the real world and a real walk with Father Satan.

Erase the enemy and the enemy mindsets and way to comprehend things from your mind. Empty yourself of expectations, because these expectations only limit you. You ought experience the limitlessness of Satan and yourself outside this spectrum, as the enemy made these expectations only to limit you in the end.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

man i didnt have this mentality even when i was 16 years old ( i was a satanist by then) ive never loved money but i had similiar demanding from father but i never thought he was a gift granting machine ... humanity has really degenrated , but i have matured enough and i understand the path im walking :) hail satan and thank you  for sharing with us HP cobra i had alot of fun reading it

I don't really have any expectations, nor will I, because Satanism and it's results are completely unexpected. Satan and the Gods are above doing favors. They help us achieve the power so we can bless each other and ourselves with money and a girl/boyfriend. This is the essence of True Satanism. Again, I never had this mindset, nor will I. Not when I began this when I was 13 (I'm 17 now), and not now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back