Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Err a Gil getting pregnant by an incubus???

animechick1212

I'm not asking this because I want to get pregnant or that I think I am pregnant. I'm just curious if someone were to establish a strong relationship with an incubus would it be possible? And what would it feel like, wouldn't it hurt like crazy?! I've never had a relationship with one so I wouldn't know.Again just curious I'm not actually looking to get pregnant. HAIL SATAN!!!

I'm not able to get pregnant. But the relationship is real, I know.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 6:47 PM, animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm not asking this because I want to get pregnant or that I think I am pregnant. I'm just curious if someone were to establish a strong relationship with an incubus would it be possible? And what would it feel like, wouldn't it hurt like crazy?! I've never had a relationship with one so I wouldn't know.Again just curious I'm not actually looking to get pregnant. HAIL SATAN!!!

HP maxine said you dont have to worry about pregnancy problems on here incubi.succubi section on demons did you not read that  ? :p and by the way demons come in etherial form so it is not possible to get pregnant from one.if you mean pregnancy on the astral i dont know to be honest but i think its possible to mate and have kids if you astral project andh ave a sex on the astral ( this is my theory and it might be false 99.99% false :p so dont take my word seriously)

no, incubi and succubi can not get pregnant or get you pregnant

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:47 AM, animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes I did read it. I just like to also talk with other people about some topics and why I ask a lot of questions. Sorry if I get annoying I just like talking with others :) 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back