Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Epilepsy and meditation - Please advice :)

Light Yagami

<b [/IMG]I have an SS friend who was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. This is her message:[/B]
[/IMG]The epilepsy is in the temporal lobe.[/B]
During the EEG (electroencephalogram) which lasted about 50 minutes, the doctor said that I had about 6 or 7 seizures, in none of which I had spasms.

The problem with my sleep began around 6 years ago.The first actual seizure appeared 4 years ago (which I thought was panic attack).

I did the dedication in 2016. I have already performed the awakening of the chakras meditations and I'm daily doing aura and chakras cleaning and protection (with rune Algiz).I have also done the munka meditation and I'm doing hatha yoga.I have completed the 40 days meditation program of HoodedCobra (that means breathing exercises etc).
The doctor asked for an additional examination (MRI). And he prescribed LACOSAMIDE.

<b [/IMG][/IMG]1. Are there specific meditation that I shouldn't do or that they can harm me?
[/B]<b [/IMG]2. Are there any [/IMG]3. Is there something that I can do to heal myself on my own (no pills etc)?[/B]

I read som article that said gold was used in the middle age to cure epilepsi and i already know colloidal gold has healing properties. So i would suggest the intake of colloidal gold + i think Lacosamide is a drug and personally i wouldn’t take it.Hope it helps :)
27 feb. 2018 kl. 22:25 skrev Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<b [/IMG]I have an SS friend who was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. This is her message:[/B]
During the EEG (electroencephalogram) which lasted about 50 minutes, the doctor said that I had about 6 or 7 seizures, in none of which I had spasms.

The problem with my sleep began around 6 years ago.The first actual seizure appeared 4 years ago (which I thought was panic attack).

I did the dedication in 2016. I have already performed the awakening of the chakras meditations and I'm daily doing aura and chakras cleaning and protection (with rune Algiz).I have also done the munka meditation and I'm doing hatha yoga.I have completed the 40 days meditation program of HoodedCobra (that means breathing exercises etc).
The doctor asked for an additional examination (MRI). And he prescribed LACOSAMIDE.

<b [/IMG][/IMG]1. Are there specific meditation that I shouldn't do or that they can harm me?
[/B]<b [/IMG]2. Are there any [/IMG]3. Is there something that I can do to heal myself on my own (no pills etc)?[/B]

Source please?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I read som article that said gold was used in the middle age to cure epilepsi and i already know colloidal gold has healing properties. So i would suggest the intake of colloidal gold + i think Lacosamide is a drug and personally i wouldn’t take it.Hope it helps :)
27 feb. 2018 kl. 22:25 skrev Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

I did the dedication in 2016. I have already performed the awakening of the chakras meditations and I'm daily doing aura and chakras cleaning and protection (with rune Algiz)..I have also done the munka meditation and I'm doing hatha yoga.I have completed the 40 days meditation program of HoodedCobra (that means breathing exercises etc).

@Illo in the opening the chakras page, HP Maxine has written "People who have problems with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not perform any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless given the ok by their physician." but my friend has already done the openings (she didn't know back then that she has epilepsy).

So, I'm asking if she should do any healing meditations as well, or if it will worsen the situation because she will be raising her bioelectricity.

Ok,The focus is now to cure her as fast as possible.She doesn’t need to meditate on the chakras  but i think a basic Aura of protection to keep the energy up is important especially when someone meditate daily. Having a higher bioelectricity in the body means also a better immune system and i don’t know how this can mess up with epilepsy. How’s going your research in colloidal gold?
3 mars 2018 kl. 11:21 skrev tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

@Illo in the opening the chakras page, HP Maxine has written "People who have problems with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not perform any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless given the ok by their physician." but my friend has already done the openings (she didn't know back then that she has epilepsy).

So, I'm asking if she should do any healing meditations as well, or if it will worsen the situation because she will be raising her bioelectricity.

Tapapa- should she be asking the doctor that question? Not explaining alot of info to him or her but asking them? Prob get more then one opinion or diagnosis on.
I could be wrong but healing I don't thinkg raise, isn't healing just fixing problems. Where working on chakras is raising.
Though would she be okay if she took a break aside from the minimum things to do for now, letting her body and mind catch up.
This my understanding ( so I can be wrong on all this )

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 4:23 AM, tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Illo in the opening the chakras page, HP Maxine has written "People who have problems with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not perform any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless given the ok by their physician." but my friend has already done the openings (she didn't know back then that she has epilepsy).

@Illo I researched about the colloidal gold; it seems to help the nervous system. I linked it to her.

My friend is still doing aura of protection and she told me she'll start doing yoga again. I don't know if she should or not... She tells me that meditation has only helped her; she doesn't feel anything bad coming out of it.
Also, doing void meditation is very easy for her.

I was thinking, maybe she could do healing with a rune, but this would definitely raise her energies (wouldn't it?), so I'm hesitant to suggest it to her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back