Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Entire Server is Down, Not Just JoS

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

The entire web server is down, not just JoS. Other sites on the server that have nothing to do with JoS or Satanism are also down and so is the main server page. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

DO NOT underestimate this latest ritual. I didn’t go into the details, but this is attacking them at their foundation and their root. This last ritual is more powerful than the other RTRs. Make sure that nothing interferes with your doing this latest ritual, as often as possible. I don’t know why the entire server is down. It might have been attacked. I can't impress enough concerning the importance of this latest RTR. Even if everything should go down, keep doing it!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Posted this on the JoyofSatan666 Group as well.

I am sure all of you know that the server is up and running again and I just want to tell you that I performed one of the RTR rituals the, 'Restoring Communications", one and the server was back up within the hour.

Specifications: No Invocation to Satan, started  During the Hour of Saturn at 10:08 PM.

So the energies of Saturn did a great job of helping me rot the server corruption away and the power of Nine restored the sites to their proper place.

Hail Satan!

What planet is good for our new rtr ?
On Apr 7, 2016 2:31 AM, "frinnis@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Posted this on the JoyofSatan666 Group as well.

I am sure all of you know that the server is up and running again and I just want to tell you that I performed one of the RTR rituals the, 'Restoring Communications", one and the server was back up within the hour.

Specifications: No Invocation to Satan, started  During the Hour of Saturn at 10:08 PM.

So the energies of Saturn did a great job of helping me rot the server corruption away and the power of Nine restored the sites to their proper place.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back