Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Entire Server is Down, Not Just JoS

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

The entire web server is down, not just JoS. Other sites on the server that have nothing to do with JoS or Satanism are also down and so is the main server page. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

DO NOT underestimate this latest ritual. I didn’t go into the details, but this is attacking them at their foundation and their root. This last ritual is more powerful than the other RTRs. Make sure that nothing interferes with your doing this latest ritual, as often as possible. I don’t know why the entire server is down. It might have been attacked. I can't impress enough concerning the importance of this latest RTR. Even if everything should go down, keep doing it!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Yes ma'am. Is twice a day ok? I have a sinus infection  and it hurts my jaw,but i don't care.
On Apr 6, 2016 10:57 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
      The entire web server is down, not just JoS. Other sites on the server that have nothing to do with JoS or Satanism are also down and so is the main server page. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.   DO NOT underestimate this latest ritual. I didn’t go into the details, but this is attacking them at their foundation and their root. This last ritual is more powerful than the other RTRs. Make sure that nothing interferes with your doing this latest ritual, as often as possible. I don’t know why the entire server is down. It might have been attacked. I can't impress enough concerning the importance of this latest RTR. Even if everything should go down, keep doing it!       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com  
Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!

https://web.archive.org/web/20150907080 ... rpentis666

"'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 23:05 Mittwoch, 6.April 2016:

Yes ma'am. Is twice a day ok? I have a sinus infection  and it hurts my jaw,but i don't care.
On Apr 6, 2016 10:57 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
      The entire web server is down, not just JoS. Other sites on the server that have nothing to do with JoS or Satanism are also down and so is the main server page. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.   DO NOT underestimate this latest ritual. I didn’t go into the details, but this is attacking them at their foundation and their root. This last ritual is more powerful than the other RTRs. Make sure that nothing interferes with your doing this latest ritual, as often as possible. I don’t know why the entire server is down. It might have been attacked. I can't impress enough concerning the importance of this latest RTR. Even if everything should go down, keep doing it!       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com  

We can tell that this one is powerful I tried looking up the JOS planetary squares page and said couldn't locate DNS address or something.
Gonna do as much RTR's as I can!!!

So true... It tells me "can't locate remote server".From: "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:53:21 -0500To: <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Entire Server is Down, Not Just JoS

Go to Google images and search joy of Satan _____ square, you'll get the pictures of the numbers in the square.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM, shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   We can tell that this one is powerful I tried looking up the JOS planetary squares page and said couldn't locate DNS address or something.

Bah! Stupid kikes!

On 4/6/16, 'olympics666@...' olympics666@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Go to Google images and search joy of Satan _____ square, you'll get the
pictures of the numbers in the square.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM, shenshakti@...
[JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
We can tell that this one is powerful I tried looking up the JOS planetary
squares page and said couldn't locate DNS address or something.

I must be coming on at different times because I never have a problem getting here. However, I want to take this moment to push our RTR schedule. It is meant for every Satanist to link up across the globe. The idea being we are more powerful joined up and can give a harder hammerstroke. I just really feel like we need to link up and drive this home. Do the newest RTR at these times and sync up:

12:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET
HAIL SATAN!

Its back baby :3 FUCK YOU KIKES HAHAHAHHAHA!

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:19 PM, "'olympics666@...' olympics666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Go to Google images and search joy of Satan _____ square, you'll get the pictures of the numbers in the square.

We can tell that this one is powerful I tried looking up the JOS planetary squares page and said couldn't locate DNS address or something.

I am sure all of you know that the server is up and running again and I just want to tell you that I performed one of the RTR rituals the, 'Restoring Communications", one and the server was back up within the hour.

Specifications: No Invocation to Satan, started  During the Hour of Saturn at 10:08 PM.

So the energies of Saturn did a great job of helping me rot the server corruption away and the power of Nine restored the sites to their proper place.

Hail Satan!

Attachments :
<ol>Satan's Magickal Squares.pdf</ol>To anyone looking for the Satan's Squares here's a pdf with it.
Keep doing the RTRs. The enemy is trying to scratch us, while we crush their heart!

The info that the JoS site has, is already copied by thousand SS and is still remaining available.
Keep creating new sites all over the internet with this info, for new ones to stumble upon and learn about the truth.

Keep strong comrades and carry on fighting!
Hail Father Satan Forever!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 2:30 AM, shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back