Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enochian Keys Group Rituals

Becky Davids

I was thinking that all of Hell's Army should begin vibrating Enochian Keys into the Earth, as regular group rituals, every Sunday during the planetary hour of the Sun, and every Tuesday during the planetary hour of Mars, whenever Mars and the Sun are in their astrological signs of domicile or exaltation, and not retrograde or poorly aspected.

We could vibrate a different Enochian Key for each ritual, and link it to the Sowelo rune carved into wood and stained with our blood.

I'd like to know what the HPs and HPSs think of this ...

Sure good idea People can vibrate these into the earth whenever they feel like but I think you have a pretty cool idea. I like the idea of sowilo rune carved into wood. Do you mean bury it or carve it into a tree. Or Piece of wood lieing on the ground of a forest or ground. I personally like the eleventh key and second. The 19th feels super powerful though. The enochian keys are a powerful warfare tactic. All of us can be using them at least once or twice weekly. I like vibrating the eleventh key into the earth personally I really like the energy of that one.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Becky Davids <temp666222999@... wrote:

I was thinking that all of Hell's Army should begin vibrating Enochian Keys into the Earth, as regular group rituals, every Sunday during the planetary hour of the Sun, and every Tuesday during the planetary hour of Mars, whenever Mars and the Sun are in their astrological signs of domicile or exaltation, and not retrograde or poorly aspected.

We could vibrate a different Enochian Key for each ritual, and link it to the Sowelo rune carved into wood and stained with our blood.

Sure good idea People can vibrate these into the earth whenever they feel like but I think you have a pretty cool idea. I like the idea of sowilo rune carved into wood. Do you mean bury it or carve it into a tree. Or Piece of wood lieing on the ground of a forest or ground. I personally like the eleventh key and second. The 19th feels super powerful though. The enochian keys are a powerful warfare tactic. All of us can be using them at least once or twice weekly. I like vibrating the eleventh key into the earth personally I really like the energy of that one.

If everyone carved the rune into a small piece of wood, stained it with blood, and then vibrated all 19 Enochian Keys in weekly group rituals over time, after we finish with all 19 keys we could bury the pieces of wood in the Earth along ley lines, or at energy centers or other power spots, to infuse the Earth with our energies.

That would be cool, I like that idea, yeah id like to know what the HP's think as well. I've never tried that in anything all 19 keys I bet that would be really powerful totally cool idea, Anyways what about people that don't live in an area near a ley line or any earth power points or know where one is or how to tell. I do a lot of stuff burying sigils I notice certain areas more powerful than others even within my own area and the energy tends to go to different locations in my town (or stick around where I buried the sigil) at one area flowing east another west etc, depending on where I bury it but its kind of gotten to be generally positive for quite a ways around where I live, I kind of feel the current (point is though im hoping this is going into earths energy field generally eventually to everywhere not just my town or general area at least I affirm that seeing the ground glowing that "the energies of this sigil are filling earths energy field ____(purpose) at least i do this idk how many others do when they bury sigils and sometimes I include words like world wide in sigils)
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Becky Davids <temp666222999@... wrote:

If everyone carved the rune into a small piece of wood, stained it with blood, and then vibrated all 19 Enochian Keys in weekly group rituals over time, after we finish with all 19 keys we could bury the pieces of wood in the Earth along ley lines, or at energy centers or other power spots, to infuse the Earth with our energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back