Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enochian corrections and questions

Blood_Bairn

Hello.
I was trying to translate the Enochian keys form your site to spanish and I found some minor errors, like trying to use english grammar in Enochian by writting "Satan's" instead of "De Satan". And also a couple of omissions of text in the Enochian part. Before traslation I added all 19 keys in a PDF with the corrections but I don't know how to send you the document.

Also I have a couple of questions. I'll inlcude them here:
* About mentioning mian (3663) as 666, is it because both numbers add 18 and there is no known word for 666? Or is there another deeper reason?
* About this line: "The reasonable creatures of the Earth, Let them vex and weed out one another; and the Dwelling places". Isn't it way to negative? I mean, I know that's what the Jews want for us, but shouldn't it be more specific to the Followers of Yahveh instead of taking us all in? Shouldn't it be rephrased?

Thank you.

Enochian is not a language used by the gods. It was created by some guy in the mid 1500s and he basically took some small pieces of latin and made it into a fake language.

The enochian keys do not have any power from the language they are written in. They have power because they are calling to the gods and the gods can feel this and give a response. You can call to the gods in any language and have the same effect, like just doing a regular prayer in spanish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back