Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy?

vanfido

Hy...I need some info about something I can't do...you see when I first encountered Joy of Satan...I started my first meditations...until then I was an atheist, anyway back then about 6months ago I started to feel something like energy when I visualized it climbing up from the base chakra to my throat chkara, I just couldn't feel it further...now when I try to do it again I don't feel a thing...as I see it I must have lost the energy I gathered over time or is it something else?
p.s.i stopped meditations because I had problems with school but i didn't reject Father Satan, I just stopped meditating daily...

<td val[/IMG]  its very hard to meditate because we are not advanced spiritually yet, because are minds are full of other things ! when you try to meditate and  you think of something  dont push it away or ignore it, think about it ! this will evaperate the thought.  are minds are full so it could take years but as we clear are mind we will be drawn to meditation more and more remember each thought left in your mind is sending out messages asking for things  like a child in a candy store looking at all the sweet and asking for this and that then changing its mind! the shop keeper doesnt know what the childs wants    washing before ritual is just to get the mind thinking about cleaning your aura and lighting the candle is your mind telling to open you chakras from top to bottom the chakras is the candle and the flame is your crown chakra HAIL FATHER

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, vanfido <dr.q1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Energy?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 11:01 PM

Hy...I need some info about something I can't do...you see when I first encountered Joy of Satan...I started my first meditations. ..until then I was an atheist, anyway back then about 6months ago I started to feel something like energy when I visualized it climbing up from the base chakra to my throat chkara, I just couldn't feel it further...now when I try to do it again I don't feel a thing...as I see it I must have lost the energy I gathered over time or is it something else?
p.s.i stopped meditations because I had problems with school but i didn't reject Father Satan, I just stopped meditating daily...
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back