Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ENERGY MEDITATION.....to feel more energetic?

makar199114

I think I have not been been doing this meditation correctly.I feel very sleepy throughout the day.Or that maybe due to some other reason.Can I use this meditation to become more energetic and promote wakefulness? as exams are on :)

While breathing in I have to draw in energy.Draw in to what?
And while exhaling,how do I visualize it expanding my aura? DO I visualize energy going to my body surface?

Well you can say to yourself while your in a deep trace: "i am very energetic for ____ hours" something like that.

When expanding your aura, you need to visualize your aura, then visualize it growing in size. This is what expanding is.

You can draw in energy to any part and/or chakra in your body.

Ave Enki!
Ave Aguares!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

I think I have not been been doing this meditation correctly.I feel very sleepy throughout the day.Or that maybe due to some other reason.Can I use this meditation to become more energetic and promote wakefulness? as exams are on :)

While breathing in I have to draw in energy.Draw in to what?
And while exhaling,how do I visualize it expanding my aura? DO I visualize energy going to my body surface?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back