Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Knowledge

dinodizdarevic211

I was talking with my friend about energy, soul, and astral plane. He wonders, how does the energy stays together, for instance during astral projection, when it is in it's nature to move chaotically? he wonders what keeps it together in a shape of a 'human soul' ?

And other one, which i asked but i suppose it was unseen, is it fine to share knowledge about trance and basic meditation to someone who doesn't know it comes from Satanism? ( provided that i would tell them that soon, as i first show them that it's real deal, not a 'fairytale', as many think ). I think it's a bit disrespectful towards Satan, the bringer of knowledge, especially if one has hatred towards Satanism?? ( Sorry if i posted this question twice, had internet problems 1st time when i tried to send it. )

HAIL SATAN !!

The energy is like water- it takes shape of the body it stays in. Hence why we appear similarily when we astrally project etc. Same goes for the souls of the dead.

Yes, it is fine to share knowledge, but watch out who you share it with. If you see someone who is not a Satanist, but has a potential to become one, you can try to make it easier on him by introducing him to true spirituality and leading him to Satanism step by step. But DO NOT share it with someone who may prove dangerous or is a simple idiot. Such thing would be a waste of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I was talking with my friend about energy, soul, and astral plane. He wonders, how does the energy stays together, for instance during astral projection, when it is in it's nature to move chaotically? he wonders what keeps it together in a shape of a 'human soul' ?

And other one, which i asked but i suppose it was unseen, is it fine to share knowledge about trance and basic meditation to someone who doesn't know it comes from Satanism? ( provided that i would tell them that soon, as i first show them that it's real deal, not a 'fairytale', as many think ). I think it's a bit disrespectful towards Satan, the bringer of knowledge, especially if one has hatred towards Satanism?? ( Sorry if i posted this question twice, had internet problems 1st time when i tried to send it. )

HAIL SATAN !!

I will respond to you to your second question, based on my EXPERIENCE; because I used to have exactly the same logic with you. I wanted to first show to my friends that these meditations are for real, and then tell them that they come from Satan. :)
So... I have this friend... (this will be a bit long, but please read it :) ) He's a christian but based on some conversations I had with him, he's quite open minded (he even rejects "heaven" and "hell" in the way that christianity portrays them, and he doesn't like the idea of the soul "dying" or being in those places after the person dying). So, I had copied-pasted some information from meditations. How to open his third eye and how to clean his aura and chakras. (I had removed some sentences like "seeing Demons" etc). So, my friend actually tried to open his third eye and in the 4th day, he saw like... "fish eye view" (that must be the expression; googlesearch if you don't know what I mean). In other words he did it successfully. So, after he told me about his experience (I was jealous because I needed much more time than he did xD) I talked to him a bit about how these meditations "come" from somewhere... And that they come from higher beings. I wasn't going to say "SATAN" right away, because he'd probably freak out. :pAnyway, we didn't say too much about it, but I explained to him that these higher beings want us to advance spiritually and that there are also the enemies who want to enslave us (angels; I didn't tell him that of course) and that someone may receive attacks from them if they're not careful. Attacks like nightmares that cause paralysis etc...
So anyway. After a few days I decided to send him the opening for the Crown Chakra as well, but something deep inside me told me that this is as far as it must go. I must tell him, I must not give the knowledge that came from Satan, to a foolish christian who doesn't know what he's doing. It is wrong on both sides. Responsibility to the responsible. My friend is "blind" in the matter of spirituality, so this is as far as it will go.Nonetheless, my friend never opened his crown chakra. He just... well stopped. He wasn't interested; or maybe it was just too much to do it (going into a trance can be extremely difficult to new people).
In the end, this is as far as my friend went.The irony was that, I actually wanted to give these meditations to another friend, but he completely ignored me (that "friend" turned out to not be such a good friend after all) so I sarcastically told the other person to try the meditations. And he said "okay, why not?". xD I was extremely happy, thinking of how awesome it'd be that he'd find out the truth, but this is not how things turned out. People... Well people (especially christians) who have been blind for so long, will not open their eyes so easily. Most (if not all) of them are afraid of what's out there. "You will receive 'Demons and bad entities' if you go the other way and try to look for things unknown" = that is their ideology. They won't tell you, but that's what they've been taught through their religion. They are afraid of doing research and seeing further ahead.
The reason I am telling you all this, is that so you won't be disappointed if that friend doesn't react up to your expectations...
Imagine that... I have this other friend, to whom I was talking about Satanism and how all the shit people are telling are complete bullshit. How Satanism (Spiritual Satanism) has to do with meditating and reaching Godhood, how we can do *everything* when we are spiritually empowered, how Satan is not bad, and neither are his Demons and they are all truly, REALLY beautiful... And she was shocked. She said that "it all sounds like a nice fairytale" and she wasn't being sarcastic or mean. She really thought that it seems so unreal, but in a good way. And she was asking me things, and we were discussing about it.But then, I sent her a link on the Internet about Satanic Wedding, and how the position of the Moon (in which sign it is) can greatly affect marriage. I knew she'd be interested in that, but she never visited the link. She didn't tell me but I could tell... She was *afraid*. Even though when we talked about it face to face she was fine with it, and interested, and curious, when I sent her the link she was afraid of "entering into unknown waters" you know? And before the Satanic Wedding I had sent another link of the true meaning of Satanic symbols and she didn't see that either. In the end, I ended up copy-pasting the information, so that she could read it as a text, without visiting the link. :p
What I'm trying to tell you is that, even though *we* can see the truth, and we find it so natural and we *FEEL* it so natural, and we have no doubts that this is the way things are, others are not like that, and no matter how much we may talk to them about it, no matter how differently we may approach the subject, no matter how many experiences we share with them, their brains will still not be able to accept it...
I believe, the best way to spread the truth, and make people aware of True Spiritual Satanism and in the end, of humanity's real purpose, is to either spread little papers with the JoyofSatan link (and the ExposingChristianity link) or to do the Workings we do here. Affirmations in order to awaken all Gentiles (along with Runes) or Rituals for that purpose. :)
THAT'S ALL! Sorry for this enormous message... hngh... <
Απο: dinodizdarevic211 <dinodizdarevic211@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:03 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 19 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Knowledge

HAIL SATAN !!

Thank you for clarification on energy, and as for sharing knowledge, i thought the same as you my brother. i have successfully shown true path to 3 people right now, and i'm doing it for my pleasure and for their good. And i'm sure this person won't make fun of it, as she is familiar with pagan religions and energy already ( she trained tai chi for 4 years ) worth to try :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy Knowledge

The energy is like water- it takes shape of the body it stays in. Hence why we appear similarily when we astrally project etc. Same goes for the souls of the dead.

Yes, it is fine to share knowledge, but watch out who you share it with. If you see someone who is not a Satanist, but has a potential to become one, you can try to make it easier on him by introducing him to true spirituality and leading him to Satanism step by step. But DO NOT share it with someone who may prove dangerous or is a simple idiot. Such thing would be a waste of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!

Thank you for the answer, I have time for everyone here :) and i have gladly read it :) and yes, you are right, I'll introduce this person to Satanism tomorrow when i see her, however it goes i have nothing to lose... And yes, i know for myself that i have never made better decision than to become a Satanist, but others heard too much stories, and are afraid .. one of my friends, who is muslim, said he CAN'T EVEN QUESTION HIS RELIGION NOR HIS GOD, because he will be eternally damned and such .. I do understand that they're lied from their birth, and it's hard for them to accept, but it's just ridiculous to believe in something for which there isn't a single proof, not even a story, about it's existence nor someone heard something from it, and yet they believe so blindly .. :) As for rituals and spiritual warfare, i'm working on it small right now ( introducing people to Satanism, helping lost souls to find true path ) because i'm not advanced yet enough to do rituals and such :) But i'm advancing really fast, and i'll move into my own place in a year, there i will be able to improve greatly :) From: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Knowledge

I will respond to you to your second question, based on my EXPERIENCE; because I used to have exactly the same logic with you. I wanted to first show to my friends that these meditations are for real, and then tell them that they come from Satan. :)
So... I have this friend... (this will be a bit long, but please read it :) ) He's a christian but based on some conversations I had with him, he's quite open minded (he even rejects "heaven" and "hell" in the way that christianity portrays them, and he doesn't like the idea of the soul "dying" or being in those places after the person dying). So, I had copied-pasted some information from meditations. How to open his third eye and how to clean his aura and chakras. (I had removed some sentences like "seeing Demons" etc). So, my friend actually tried to open his third eye and in the 4th day, he saw like... "fish eye view" (that must be the expression; googlesearch if you don't know what I mean). In other words he did it successfully. So, after he told me about his experience (I was jealous because I needed much more time than he did xD) I talked to him a bit about how these meditations "come" from somewhere... And that they come from higher beings. I wasn't going to say "SATAN" right away, because he'd probably freak out. :pAnyway, we didn't say too much about it, but I explained to him that these higher beings want us to advance spiritually and that there are also the enemies who want to enslave us (angels; I didn't tell him that of course) and that someone may receive attacks from them if they're not careful. Attacks like nightmares that cause paralysis etc...
So anyway. After a few days I decided to send him the opening for the Crown Chakra as well, but something deep inside me told me that this is as far as it must go. I must tell him, I must not give the knowledge that came from Satan, to a foolish christian who doesn't know what he's doing. It is wrong on both sides. Responsibility to the responsible. My friend is "blind" in the matter of spirituality, so this is as far as it will go.Nonetheless, my friend never opened his crown chakra. He just... well stopped. He wasn't interested; or maybe it was just too much to do it (going into a trance can be extremely difficult to new people).
In the end, this is as far as my friend went.The irony was that, I actually wanted to give these meditations to another friend, but he completely ignored me (that "friend" turned out to not be such a good friend after all) so I sarcastically told the other person to try the meditations. And he said "okay, why not?". xD I was extremely happy, thinking of how awesome it'd be that he'd find out the truth, but this is not how things turned out. People... Well people (especially christians) who have been blind for so long, will not open their eyes so easily. Most (if not all) of them are afraid of what's out there. "You will receive 'Demons and bad entities' if you go the other way and try to look for things unknown" = that is their ideology. They won't tell you, but that's what they've been taught through their religion. They are afraid of doing research and seeing further ahead.
The reason I am telling you all this, is that so you won't be disappointed if that friend doesn't react up to your expectations...
Imagine that... I have this other friend, to whom I was talking about Satanism and how all the shit people are telling are complete bullshit. How Satanism (Spiritual Satanism) has to do with meditating and reaching Godhood, how we can do *everything* when we are spiritually empowered, how Satan is not bad, and neither are his Demons and they are all truly, REALLY beautiful... And she was shocked. She said that "it all sounds like a nice fairytale" and she wasn't being sarcastic or mean. She really thought that it seems so unreal, but in a good way. And she was asking me things, and we were discussing about it.But then, I sent her a link on the Internet about Satanic Wedding, and how the position of the Moon (in which sign it is) can greatly affect marriage. I knew she'd be interested in that, but she never visited the link. She didn't tell me but I could tell... She was *afraid*. Even though when we talked about it face to face she was fine with it, and interested, and curious, when I sent her the link she was afraid of "entering into unknown waters" you know? And before the Satanic Wedding I had sent another link of the true meaning of Satanic symbols and she didn't see that either. In the end, I ended up copy-pasting the information, so that she could read it as a text, without visiting the link. :p
What I'm trying to tell you is that, even though *we* can see the truth, and we find it so natural and we *FEEL* it so natural, and we have no doubts that this is the way things are, others are not like that, and no matter how much we may talk to them about it, no matter how differently we may approach the subject, no matter how many experiences we share with them, their brains will still not be able to accept it...
I believe, the best way to spread the truth, and make people aware of True Spiritual Satanism and in the end, of humanity's real purpose, is to either spread little papers with the JoyofSatan link (and the ExposingChristianity link) or to do the Workings we do here. Affirmations in order to awaken all Gentiles (along with Runes) or Rituals for that purpose. :)

HAIL SATAN !!

Hehe, I'm glad I could be of help. :)And oh, moving in your own place... That is a dream of mine. :pAs soon as I am financially comfortable and move to my own apartment, I will meditate 24/7. xDI will also do rituals everyday... I really like helping our Gods but with the parents at home everything's kind of "limited".
Nonetheless, if you need to do a ritual at some point (now that you live with others) you should ask for Satan's help if you see that you may not be able to do it because of the others' presence. I'm talking from experience here. :) Satan WILL be able to help you, to let you stay alone for a while in order to perform the ritual and for everything to go smoothly. :)
Now, regarding your talk with others about Satanism, I advice you to be extreeeeemely careful. You don't know how far some of these people are willing to go in order to comfort their insecurities. Some of them may even start "praying" for you; which would do you lots of harm (you may be feeling tired, headaches, out of energy etc etc). Do whatever you want to do but with caution, and always think of the worse, so that you can handle the situations.
Απο: Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:10 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 21 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Knowledge

Thank you for the answer, I have time for everyone here :) and i have gladly read it :) and yes, you are right, I'll introduce this person to Satanism tomorrow when i see her, however it goes i have nothing to lose... And yes, i know for myself that i have never made better decision than to become a Satanist, but others heard too much stories, and are afraid .. one of my friends, who is muslim, said he CAN'T EVEN QUESTION HIS RELIGION NOR HIS GOD, because he will be eternally damned and such .. I do understand that they're lied from their birth, and it's hard for them to accept, but it's just ridiculous to believe in something for which there isn't a single proof, not even a story, about it's existence nor someone heard something from it, and yet they believe so blindly .. :) As for rituals and spiritual warfare, i'm working on it small right now ( introducing people to Satanism, helping lost souls to find true path ) because i'm not advanced yet enough to do rituals and such :) But i'm advancing really fast, and i'll move into my own place in a year, there i will be able to improve greatly :) From: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...

HAIL SATAN !!

I also like helping Satanism from pleasure, maybe because i'm grateful for the knowledge they gave to us, and lately i have remembered some things from my past i can connect now to psychic abilities, it all goes naturally to me. And as about Satanism, i'm mostly surrounded by metallers\rockers\goths, so none of them is religious really and they have all at least fancied Satanism, so to speak. As for the attacks and prayers, i'm experiencing those all the time, but i have no trouble dealing with them :D maybe i'm important, lol :p first time i've seen Satan, it was pretty much like visions i have lately, and i'm not sure if i said that in my mind or he said it, i've heard : 'I have important plans for you, and a great position'. Something like that. Ill work on discovering my past lives soon, maybe it will all clarify to me :)
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:29 AM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Knowledge

Hehe, I'm glad I could be of help. :)And oh, moving in your own place... That is a dream of mine. :pAs soon as I am financially comfortable and move to my own apartment, I will meditate 24/7. xDI will also do rituals everyday... I really like helping our Gods but with the parents at home everything's kind of "limited".
Nonetheless, if you need to do a ritual at some point (now that you live with others) you should ask for Satan's help if you see that you may not be able to do it because of the others' presence. I'm talking from experience here. :) Satan WILL be able to help you, to let you stay alone for a while in order to perform the ritual and for everything to go smoothly. :)
Now, regarding your talk with others about Satanism, I advice you to be extreeeeemely careful. You don't know how far some of these people are willing to go in order to comfort their insecurities. Some of them may even start "praying" for you; which would do you lots of harm (you may be feeling tired, headaches, out of energy etc etc). Do whatever you want to do but with caution, and always think of the worse, so that you can handle the situations.
Απο: Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:10 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 21 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Knowledge

HAIL SATAN !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back