Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy attack on my mother.

Slavic

I have question for you? How can I strengthen my energy protection and my mother? In the morning I had an attack on myself, I did FINAL RTR and called them the worst names. But late in the afternoon they attacked my mother (she is declared, she is in the HP Cobra 40-day plan), first energetically, then physically, they attacked us physically, I beat up several people, I defended my mother and brother. The police quickly arrived and helped resolve the situation. Do you have any ideas for such situations?

I think this situation is very serious for you. Definitely stay away from negative energy. Think positively so you can attract positive events to yourself. Perform the Protection Aura and Reversal of Curses in Jos. You can vibrate Algiz x 40 times. May the gods and goddesses protect us all.
I have question for you? How can I strengthen my energy protection and my mother? In the morning I had an attack on myself, I did FINAL RTR and called them the worst names. But late in the afternoon they attacked my mother (she is declared, she is in the HP Cobra 40-day plan), first energetically, then physically, they attacked us physically, I beat up several people, I defended my mother and brother. The police quickly arrived and helped resolve the situation. Do you have any ideas for such situations?

Thank you for the instructions. I will work with our Gods. But the enemies are already dead.

first energetically, then physically
Energy attacks are something i have experienced a long time ago... there has been one day in particular where i was Subjected to some kind of not so Healthy Electromagnetics/radiations, deployed by Hostile Alien forces, when i had Way Way less Spiritual Protection compared to Nowadays,and therefore i can definitely confirm that such things can happen under certain circumstances...

but Physically? definitely never happend to me...

and so i was wondering, how did those enemies(jews?) physically get inside your house? and how did they knew you were engaging in the RTR's ?

and how did they look like exactly? how were they dressed?

I'm really Curious to know more about all this, of course!

I will work with our Gods. But the enemies are already dead.
and that's also True, the fact that our enemies currently seems To be alive is just a Temporary illusion... all their Magick is Crumbling on its own as we speak <

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back