Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy Harassing the public

davidfxtx6

i was at work on saturday and this group of religous nutcases done some holy songs outside and by that i mean literally in our stores doorway which is right next to the till where i was working at the time, now this mad me pretty much foam at the mouth with anger so i had to get away and ask Father Satan to remove them before i done something stupid and got myself in trouble and about 5 minutes later they left, and about 20-30 minutes later i had just calmed down and they come back and this time they were louder and they were pretty much forcing children and aldults a like to take leaflets from them and were trying really hard to make them sing with them, this was the point were my boss saw i was getting to point where i was going to kill one of them and he told me to go and sit down for 5 minutes and try to calm down ( lucky he's one of my best mates and he was pretty annoyed at them aswell seeing as he believes in peoples right to choose their way of life ) unfortunately couldnt do anything to hurt them cos i was working and im only in the first month of the hells army training so black magic doesnt work for me yet, so i asked Father again but this time to make it permanant and 5 minutes later they left and didnt come back ( thank Satan) and after all this it got me thinking could this be a way the enemy are attacking us/turning people agaisnt us, but whatever it was i could sense the enemy all over it hopefully they all got mowed down by a bus somewhere

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE MEN,WARRIORS AND GODS OF DUAT

[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

i was at work on saturday and this group of religous nutcases done some holy songs outside and by that i mean literally in our stores doorway which is right next to the till where i was working at the time, now this mad me pretty much foam at the mouth with anger so i had to get away and ask Father Satan to remove them before i done something stupid and got myself in trouble and about 5 minutes later they left, and about 20-30 minutes later i had just calmed down and they come back and this time they were louder and they were pretty much forcing children and aldults a like to take leaflets from them and were trying really hard to make them sing with them, this was the point were my boss saw i was getting to point where i was going to kill one of them and he told me to go and sit down for 5 minutes and try to calm down ( lucky he's one of my best mates and he was pretty annoyed at them aswell seeing as he believes in peoples right to choose their way of life ) unfortunately couldnt do anything to hurt them cos i was working and im only in the first month of the hells army training so black magic doesnt work for me yet, so i asked Father again but this time to make it permanant and 5 minutes later they left and didnt come back ( thank Satan) and after all this it got me thinking could this be a way the enemy are attacking us/turning people agaisnt us, but whatever it was i could sense the enemy all over it hopefully they all got mowed down by a bus somewhere

HAIL SATAN

I noticed this too, they will use other people against me. Christian or not.
From: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 3:34:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Enemy Harassing the public

[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back