Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy gods

Appreciate it I'll get to it Hail Satan Hail Lilith Hail Azazel Hail Beelzebub Hail Thoth Hail Ra

RockSeed13 said:
Stayinhealthy13 said:
Is there a list of the enemy gods name so I can attack them

All our gods that fought each other in myths is a spiritual metaphor.

I sometimes wondered why. For example, Set seems to get a lot of hate and painted as an antagonistic figure even though the story of him and Osiris was an allegory of the Magnum Opus and the malefic energies of Saturn, the Fall season and resurrection of life of Spring, and so much more. I personally have found gods like Set and Ares/Andras to be really lovely and misunderstood by just how amazing they actually are.

Stayinhealthy13 said:

If anyone turned on Satan for the enemy at all that means they were inferior to begin with and not really a God. No one on the level of being a God would turn on Satan. I think there are Nordic like species that took the side of the enemy but they are not God's and were not sided with Satan ever. In all likelihood it was human like civilizations that were taken over by the enemy.

We had Mars maybe some of those people were borged and were forced into attacking us. I don't know I am just speculating here but none of these enemy things were ever God's I am sure of that.

The story is mostly enemy wishful thinking that they have God's backing them up and lies and stolen from other stories which were mostly spiritual allegories.

Still I wouldn't go attacking a high up enemy being like this that is your invite to get fucked. Even the greys are a bad target for attacks as they can fight back really hard with lots of them they are a hive. You are not going to win. You may weaken or dissipate some of the astral stuff but they will still be alive and fine and recovering on their home planet in the physical.

Present level humanity doesn't have anything on these beings it's not a fair fight.

You can vibrate the name of angelic thoughtforms backwards after doing shattering if you would like to more damage a specific thoughtform though. Do it as many as you want. I would do this after the whole 3 part rtr. I did this with Michael vibrating his name backwards an extra 108 times after one of these once. It did dissipate its energy a little (remember these are not conscious beings)

Stayinhealthy13 said:
There are no enemy gods, all gods are good to humans, but there are aliens and enemy thought forms, the aliens are too powerful for us humans, and they are like a commie, if you attack them there will always be another one, but there are thought forms that you can attack by vibrating their names backwards.

The main ones are Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael.

Melvin said:
Stayinhealthy13 said:
There are no enemy gods, all gods are good to humans, but there are aliens and enemy thought forms, the aliens are too powerful for us humans, and they are like a commie, if you attack them there will always be another one, but there are thought forms that you can attack by vibrating their names backwards.

what is a thought-form? i have a hard time understanding this.

cobra666 said:
Melvin said:
Stayinhealthy13 said:

what is a thought-form? i have a hard time understanding this.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thoughtform.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back