Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemies worst nightmare attack against me

Infernal Knight

We know the enemies tries every thing they can to stop us from getting closer to Father Satan like one their common tactic is nightmare. I would like to share one of my worst kind of nightmare attack I experienced before from enemy.I was lying on the ground, weak and unable to stand up. I look around and I find myself on the middle of land road and front of me, I see bridge.bridge. I tried to use all my strength to stand up but my body just too weak to stand then I realize I have a bleeding at my abdomen. Bleeding and blood continues to flow slowly. It was painless but I can tell I have lost lot of blood that made me weak. Then situation becomemore worse..... I felt a presence at my back so I took my attention at my back then I saw figure of man floating a bit in air from ground, slowly coming toward me.... I looked at his face, as soon as I saw his face my mind filled with caution, great threat, and hesitation. It was a Enemy Nazarene.... first I wanted to fight but my body is too weak so i have no choice but to run. I crawled through road until at halfway of bridge I looked back "It" still following me. I was desperate to running away from "It". I looked to a front again to continue crawling throughbridge but mysteriously wooden logs appeared before me blocking my way. I'm surprised and confused to what to do. I looked back and "It" still coming closer to me..... I said "I can't stand up... this is it... I can't run away anymore.........help....." as soon as I said the word "help" I woke up. This nightmare realize how i'm still too weak spiritually. This nightmare probably intended to incite fear against me but, this experienced onlymade me more motivation to become strong!!Hail Great Father Satan!!Hail All Gods of Duats!!

Keep up the power!! :)
Fuck the Grade A piece of shit nazarene!! We will obliterate his ass into oblivion!!
Be strong! Never give in to the enemy!!
Hail Father Ea!!

What a horrific thing for you to endure, but you did it!

I used to have these kind of dreams a few years ago, and still I am attacked, but in very minimal ways in my dreams.

When I had these kind of dreams, usually a preacher or some other kind of enemy leader trying to coerce me into their ways, and frightene me into oblivion, I get ANGRY. And I fight them with that anger and hatred, and I have overcome them.

One bad dream I had I was walking through Jewland, haha, and this was very intense, and very educational for me.

I understand how these can be very debilitating. Stand strong Knight for you are a warrior!!
They cannot harm us physically, only frighten us away from our true purpose.

I encourage all to share their nightmare attacks, for it helps I think, to share them with kith and kin of our own.

We are STRONG. WE FIGHT FOR OURSELVES, OUR OWN SOULS AND FUTURE!!!
WE FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN, AND FOR OUR GENTILE RACE!!!!

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!
HEIL HITLER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

We know the enemies tries every thing they can to stop us from getting
closer to Father Satan like one their common tactic is nightmare. I
would like to share one of my worst kind of nightmare attack I
experienced before from enemy.

I was lying on the ground, weak and unable to stand up. I look around
and I find myself on the middle of land road and front of me, I see
bridge.

bridge. I tried to use all my strength to stand up but my body just too
weak to stand then I realize I have a bleeding at my abdomen.

Bleeding and blood continues to flow slowly. It was painless but I can
tell I have lost lot of blood that made me weak. Then situation become

more worse..... I felt a presence at my back so I took my attention at
my back then I saw figure of man floating a bit in air from ground,

slowly coming toward me.... I looked at his face, as soon as I saw his
face my mind filled with caution, great threat, and hesitation. It was

a Enemy Nazarene.... first I wanted to fight but my body is too weak so
i have no choice but to run. I crawled through road until at halfway

of bridge I looked back "It" still following me. I was desperate to
running away from "It". I looked to a front again to continue crawling
through

bridge but mysteriously wooden logs appeared before me blocking my way.
I'm surprised and confused to what to do. I looked back

and "It" still coming closer to me..... I said "I can't stand up... this
is it... I can't run away anymore.........help....." as soon as I said
the word

"help" I woke up.

This nightmare realize how i'm still too weak spiritually. This
nightmare probably intended to incite fear against me but, this
experienced only

made me more motivation to become strong!!

Hail Great Father Satan!!

Hail All Gods of Duats!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back