Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemies Living Underground?

blackgoat_lightson

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I want to tell you a very curious story.

Recently I was reading about a mysterious island from the south of Chile, South America. This island is known as Friendship Island, and nobody knows where it is exactly (at the South of Chile there are thousands of little islands, many of them unexplored).

There is a story of a man, named Ernesto De La Fuente, who says he was contacted by Friendship's inhabitants through radio waves. He contacted with "people" whose names were Samuel, Miguel, Rafael and Ariel. He was ill with terminal cancer, so those people offered to cure his illness with their advanced technology. Rafael told him to meet at the quay of Quemchi (a coastal town of a great island called Chiloé). Ernesto went there and he saw a little bout called Quenac. Rafael and another people was on board. Ernesto describes them as tall and blond haired people, who wore robes with a trident printed:

http://files.todomiedo-chile.webnode.cl ... friend.jpg

These beings put him in the bout, gave him a potion that calmed his pain, then his eyes was bandaged and the bout began to sail towards unknown course, between hundred and hundred of little islands. After a few hours they took off his bandage and he saw an island which had a cave, in which the bout entered. Inside the cave was a gate which was opened and then they went into an elevator that took them into many meters underground. When the elevator doors were opened he saw a very advance instalation, with many tall and blond people inside. Short story, those "angels" cured his cancer. But while he was underground these beings showed him many things, among which was an hologram with the Torah writed in Hebrew. Rafael told him that if he read the Hebrew characters of the Torah in different sequences he could know things about the past, present and future...

So now this man, and many others who claim to have visited the island, say that these "angels" sent by "god" saved their lifes...

Also, the last years, the South of Chile and Argentina are being visited by thousand of Jews. Chilean and Argentinean people are worried because of these increment of Jewish "tourists". All this makes me think that they are preparing for the coming war, when Satan and our gods come to the Earth. Enemies headquerters
are at some point at the South of Chile, and maybe under the Antarctica.

I think the spiritual war is near to become physical. So we must be prepared and strengthened. In my meditations the year 2025 comes frequently to my mind... So we have to be alert to the signs.

May the Gods of Hell enlighten our paths.
HAIL SATAN!

There are both enemies and friendlies living underground. There are both friendly and enemy nordics, too. Just because they do one good thing, doesn't make them good. And who knows if this guy is legit or not?

blackgoat_lightson,my thoughts about these "angels" saving Ernesto: they probably did this so he would talk about them, promote them and feel that because they saved his life and healed him from terminal cancer, he feels in debt to them and will probably now do anything that they ask of him. Whether they contact him through radio waves or through any other means.
This is just my opinion and thoughts on the matter, though.

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 12:57 AM, "veronikasmith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There are both enemies and friendlies living underground. There are both friendly and enemy nordics, too. Just because they do one good thing, doesn't make them good. And who knows if this guy is legit or not?

why do you  think that there are aliens living underground?
how can you write it ending with a period, if you didn't even bother to explain yourself?
you actually think there are both friendly and enemy "Nordics'' living on the same planet?
come on it would be a VERY fast fight to the death, if there are enemy humans living on the same planet then we fight, and this is the only planet we have ever known.
just imagine how tiny this place is to interstellar travelers, there is no way there are physical aliens,besides jews maybe,here on earth.
why don't you guys ask the gods,or satan himself about this?

There is a high probability that the alien invasion will be real, the enemy Nordics, reptilians and greys are preparing themselves for this war.

@makesyouperfect To answer your question. I was thinking back to what HP Carlson and HP Mageson have written about inner earth .

HP Carlson:

Satan and his Demons taught Adolf Hitler and top-ranking Nazis that there are underground cities populated by extra-terrestrials and super-human Aryan God-men, as well as intelligent life outside of the Earth. The main focal points that the Gods of Hell stressed for the Nazis were the kingdoms of Agartha and Shambhala, which led to more than one very expensive expedition to the Far East to locate the entrances to these subterranean kingdoms, as it was believed that this was the birth place of the Aryan race.

Since Adolf Hitler never died, it has been speculated that he escaped to the South Pole. I know this sounds far-fetched to many, but for centuries, the idea that the Earth was round was considered absurd by many, just the same. To be honest, I don't know exactly *how* deep and hollow the Earth is, but I know for sure that there are polar openings, and Agartha and Shambhala in the Far East, among other places scattered throughout the world that have underground cities that hold large colonies of Aryan God-men. Satan has shown me this much so far. The enemy also has underground bases.

Yes, Hitler and the Nazis rejected Jewish [mainstream] "science" that the HERD accepts as true, despite the HERD labeling them as "crack pots" and "superstitious," etc. If this wasn't important to Satan and his Demons, the Nazis wouldn't have spent a penny on such expensive expeditions and other research that might cause today's desensitized people to raise an eyebrow.

With the polar ice caps melting, the Jewish powers that be can only hide the truth for so long. When studying such things, just take everything with a large grain of salt and let Satan and his Demons guide you in figuring out what to accept as fact when it comes to alternative history and science, etc.
Source: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic11286.html
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/nazism2/

HP Mageson:
I do understand Shambhalla does exist as an underground city. The Egyptian's stated they went underground into such cities to survive the devastation that hit the earth around ten thousand years ago. We know from Turkey they where building underground bunkers ten thousand years ago as well. From studying some of Roerich's accounts of being in Tibet he believed in it as well. Mark Pinkham wrote a book on the subject he went to Nepal and Tibet. The Lama's all believe in Shamballa and have interactions with its ambassadors for centuries.
Source: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post5 ... lla#p55996

Also, Google Neuschwabenland... Not saying it's necessarily legit, but I find it fascinating and plausible.

As for enemies living underground... I form that opinion from reading various sources.. and who knows if anything is true... about underground military bases such as the infamous Dulce base. There are numerous books out there of people who have claimed to have run into reptoid creatures while entering tunnels or old mining shafts. There are also a few who have claimed to have met humanoid beings underground.

I have seen the testimony of a man claiming the (((illuminati))) and the (((world rulers))) are in connivance and working hand in hand with monstrous aliens hostiles to humanity. He goes on to say that there are underground tunnels linking DUMBs (deep underground military bases) under America and other places, and that there are also settlements in Antarctica. He said his spirit or soul is being abducted by technology/magick (he says they merge into the same thing after a certain point) along with other people during their sleep and then placed into clone bodies in these DUMBs, that (((world leaders))) also go there during their sleep and communicate this way out of the ears. They also engage in all sorts of depraved or horrible activities.

I don't know how literal or allegoric this is or if it is trustworthy but I thought since you are interested in the subject of underground bases this story might interest you as well.
Hopefully I'm not opening a can of worms :c

I doubt its true.  If the said individual has been around a secure "Top Secret/Eyes Only" facility chances are they used their psychic powers (also aided by technology) to put the person to sleep and to then implant perception changing ideas/images into their head.  As far as I am concerned there are no reptillians; the aliens being nothing more than a Hypnotic Construct to "Mask" the real truth.  I don't entirely know the terminology among the UFO Crowd, but I believe this is what is referred to as "screen memories."  Now do underground based exist?  Yes.  Did it ever actually happen in Antarctica?  Probably not most likely.  
Most likely what happened is the person got Hypnotized and was told they were at another location... such as Antarctica, the Amazon, outer Space, another dimension, the deep inner earth, another one of the 7 Planets... etc.  The actual reason they hypnotize them to experience memories of others Times and Spaces or Dimensions is because hypnotically it "splits" the mind and compartmentalizes it (the isolation process via hypnotic means) preparing the person to being anchored into another trance state/memory/perception.  Now of course, when it comes to "moving minds" there are various levels of this happening all the time in society, it doesn't necessarily have to be associated with Top Secret Boogeyman, as knowledgeable Cult Groups as well as Skilled/Talented people with specific interests and even aspiring average joe's armed with a little knowledge use different levels of hypnosis all the time.  But of  course, the version you are talking about is a deeper and higher level version done by professionals if such was the case.  Another thing is the person could just be one of those bored or nutty conspiracy theorists... where their minds are easily already malleable due to being broken down by society and so its easy to put some information out and let them hypnotize themselves by them obsessing over it, etc.

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:23 PM, "decipimurspecierecti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have seen the testimony of a man claiming the (((illuminati))) and the (((world rulers))) are in connivance and working hand in hand with monstrous aliens hostiles to humanity. He goes on to say that there are underground tunnels linking DUMBs (deep underground military bases) under America and other places, and that there are also settlements in Antarctica. He said his spirit or soul is being abducted by technology/magick (he says they merge into the same thing after a certain point) along with other people during their sleep and then placed into clone bodies in these DUMBs, that (((world leaders))) also go there during their sleep and communicate this way out of the ears. They also engage in all sorts of depraved or horrible activities.

I don't know how literal or allegoric this is or if it is trustworthy but I thought since you are interested in the subject of underground bases this story might interest you as well.
Hopefully I'm not opening a can of worms :c

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back