Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Empowering chakras

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@... wrote:
What is the best way to empower youre chakras?
Can you do the opening of all the chakras again (or is just for one time), http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!
there are several ways to do, each chakra correspond with a particular color, find that color and visualize the color becoming more vibrant and alive, ensure your intentions are pure in terms of activating them, a lot of people mess themselves up that way without realizing it. But the most safest way to empower your chakras is to first balance them out which takes time, since each chakra controls certain functions of the body and deals with psychological and spiritual aspects of the body, you get my drift. To be accurate there's no shortcut to empowering them basically your chakras are alive and they will take control of you if you don't have control, get control over them and you can rule them.

Salute Lucifer!

thanks for the tips.. can i do the opening of the chakras meditation more then once?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@ wrote:

Can you do the opening of all the chakras again (or is just for one time), http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

there are several ways to do, each chakra correspond with a particular color, find that color and visualize the color becoming more vibrant and alive, ensure your intentions are pure in terms of activating them, a lot of people mess themselves up that way without realizing it. But the most safest way to empower your chakras is to first balance them out which takes time, since each chakra controls certain functions of the body and deals with psychological and spiritual aspects of the body, you get my drift. To be accurate there's no shortcut to empowering them basically your chakras are alive and they will take control of you if you don't have control, get control over them and you can rule them.

Salute Lucifer!

Sure you can. Just remember that the chakra centers are a vortex of energies and energy never dies so opening them when doing your meditation will also help boost your abilities but bear in mind that you also need a fit body to cope with the power you will summon during your meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@... wrote:

thanks for the tips.. can i do the opening of the chakras meditation more then once?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

Salute Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]You really don't need to do the awakenings more than once. You do them until your chakras are open, and then do the Full Chakra meditation, to empower them, or spin them, any of the meditations on JoS will empower them.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 6/14/10, Syt D <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Empowering chakras
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 14, 2010, 1:44 AM

Yes. U can do the awakenings more than once.

Doing them once or twice usually results in them being fully open.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Ishtar" <reignest@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

Salute Lucifer!
Yes! You can.If you feel like any chakra is closed,or dormant,you can do the meditation again.

I had not fully opened my 3rd eye,so i did the 4 day course again.Now my 3rd eye is vibrant a powerful!

All my life and existance,Illuminated by your truth!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE DEMONS!
HAIL TO OUR PROTECTORS!
HAIL TO OUR FAMILY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back