Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Empowering a talisman

Hello,

Could anyone please help me understand how to empower a talisman? The info I've so far found hasn't been as descriptive as I need.

On a different note, how would you use energy manipulation to bring you good luck in, for instance, gambling.

Thanks

You could do Satan's Magickal Squares for luck (see the Satanic Witchcraft section; you should have already opened all your chakras).As for empowering a talisman you could simply breathe energy into it... But personally, I believe it's much better to breathe energy into YOU (your aura, chakras etc) so that you will be empowered in whole (your soul) instead of just empowering an item.

Στις 12:00 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello,

Could anyone please help me understand how to empower a talisman? The info I've so far found hasn't been as descriptive as I need.

On a different note, how would you use energy manipulation to bring you good luck in, for instance, gambling.

Thanks

Good advise, Light. Although I think empowering objects is really good, I have had ENORMOUS success from just empowering and programming my aura. Whether it be attracting or repelling people/things or protection. 
And also, the Square are my favourite, as they are relatively easy to do, and very, very powerful. My greatest success in my magic came from using the Squares. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 21 Sep 2014, at 10:18, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You could do Satan's Magickal Squares for luck (see the Satanic Witchcraft section; you should have already opened all your chakras).As for empowering a talisman you could simply breathe energy into it... But personally, I believe it's much better to breathe energy into YOU (your aura, chakras etc) so that you will be empowered in whole (your soul) instead of just empowering an item.

Στις 12:00 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Hello,

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back