Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Elohim ?

Alex Popescu

Hey guys . I wanted to ask you a few questions  . Who is Elohim ? I ve seen some associations with Iahve the ''great god'' of the jews . Is Elohim another name for Iahve as Jehova ? A dude told me that this Elohim is a being of pure light and all that crap, and after a second i thought about the murdrer god of the jews  . Hail Satan !

Hey guys . I wanted to ask you a few questions  . Who is Elohim ? I ve seen some associations with Iahve the ''great god'' of the jews . Is Elohim another name for Iahve as Jehova ? A dude told me that this Elohim is a being of pure light and all that crap, and after a second i thought about the murdrer god of the jews  .  Hail Satan ! 

Yes, it is. This can be seen in many torture books he calls "grimoires". Other names include: adonay, ariel and more.

One other thing don't worry about kike names they are made up examine what you think one must look to all the facts they are not as they seam they warship on Sunday first day of week not as there book provides in writing the to keep the Sabbath holy and that word means Saturday in yubrew Hail SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back