Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Elementarys? Fairies? Huh??????????

Raven Lythrum

Does anyone know anything about elementaries and faeries?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I know a lil bit. What is your question?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Does anyone know anything about elementaries and faeries?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

I've been seeing sparkles lately. Yes, sparkles. Don't laugh. It's the only way I can describe them. 
When I was in the hospital maybe a little less than a week ago feeling sick I saw a shower of BEAUTIFUL golden sparkles that looked COMPLETELY real. So real that I could reach out and grab one. But of course, I couldn't. It was just...something. I'm not sure what. Than just yesterday I was at home watching tv when I was about to throw up again so I reached over for the trashcan and I saw red sparkles VERY clearly. And they were just as real and of the same consistency as the gold sparkles. 
I saw them as plain as day as clearly as I see physical objects. I THOUGHT it was faeries or elementals or something but...it may not be. I really have NO IDEA what this stuff is. Just that it looks like sparkles and it never sticks around for very long.
Also, I don't do drugs. I don't drink. And I'm not on any medications. So this isn't a "trip". And both times I saw it I was feeling nasty. But both times, I didn't STAY feeling nasty or I felt LESS nasty after I saw the sparkles. This happened BOTH times so it CAN'T be a coincidence.
Do you have any idea what this stuff is?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Elementarys? Fairies? Huh??????????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Something HP maxine posted a pretty long time ago:
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Advan ... message/25

Hail Lucifer!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

I see the same type of stuff. But what I see isn't any color, it just looks like a strand of DNA. That's the only thing i can compare it too. I just look at them as thoughtforms bc I always see them when I'm at school or walking around in public. They could be thoughtforms in your case, idk for sure though.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 19, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
I've been seeing sparkles lately. Yes, sparkles. Don't laugh. It's the only way I can describe them. 
When I was in the hospital maybe a little less than a week ago feeling sick I saw a shower of BEAUTIFUL golden sparkles that looked COMPLETELY real. So real that I could reach out and grab one. But of course, I couldn't. It was just...something. I'm not sure what. Than just yesterday I was at home watching tv when I was about to throw up again so I reached over for the trashcan and I saw red sparkles VERY clearly. And they were just as real and of the same consistency as the gold sparkles. 
I saw them as plain as day as clearly as I see physical objects. I THOUGHT it was faeries or elementals or something but...it may not be. I really have NO IDEA what this stuff is. Just that it looks like sparkles and it never sticks around for very long.
Also, I don't do drugs. I don't drink. And I'm not on any medications. So this isn't a "trip". And both times I saw it I was feeling nasty. But both times, I didn't STAY feeling nasty or I felt LESS nasty after I saw the sparkles. This happened BOTH times so it CAN'T be a coincidence.
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

I've seen similar visions in the shower. White gold stars that flickered. I also tried to grab them.

Maybe it is just some essence from the astral realm that was momentarily perceived with a blend of astral and physical sight.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Do you have any idea what this stuff is?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

I seen something similar today, like 2 or 3 times in a row. I saw them mostly out of the corner of my eye, and they were touching me each time. But i dont believe they looked like sparkles. It was like 1 ball of white light but not a perfect ball shape, because it like shined its light. Maybe like a white star shape? The first time was this morning when i felt a presence in my living room. ( i am 18 and live withmy grandma and my boyfriend, my bedroom is actually 2 rooms connected so the other room we made into our own living room) i looked over and stared into the air. I often see clear/blue/white horizontal and diagonal lines in the air, and weird undescribable shapes. But today when i looked i saw like a white star that flickered kinda and went away within like 1 second. The other two times was when i was getting ready for a bath and in the corner of my eye i seen the white star/ball on my right arm, so i looked and nothing. Then right after i looked away and i saw it again only this time it was up on the right side of my neck.
As if it were like climbing me. LOL
Im pretty new, i dedicated 2 months ago in october. These star ball things are th first things i have ever saw, besides the random clear/blue/white lines.
Im like why are these star ball things touching me? And like climbing my arm? Im not a rock climbing mountain. LOL

Hail Satan! Hail glasya-labolas! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Caim! Hail Nelchael! <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odfalkvard" <odfalkvard@... wrote:

Something HP maxine posted a pretty long time ago:
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Advan ... message/25

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

I've seen something similar to that, they looked more like ice crystals to me, like little tiny ice particles in the air, i could even feel them when the hit me, they felt alive, idk what they are, but they don't seem dangerous to me, they are like little energy bursts in the air i believe.

HA[/IMG]
[/[/IMG] "I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort."[/I]

On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Any elementals I have seen, have had one or two lil flashes of light, or sparkles...

but I have also seen little brownies, and fairies as well. Clearly, without the sparkles.

I don't know what the sparkles are. Did you tell your doctor?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Haagenti informed me it had to do with hallucinations caused by blood pressure. Both times this happened, my blood pressure was up as I almost threw up the first time and I DID throw up the second time. So I hallucinated...I never would have guessed because I've never hallucinated anything before.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:16 AM

Any elementals I have seen, have had one or two lil flashes of light, or sparkles...

but I have also seen little brownies, and fairies as well. Clearly, without the sparkles.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]Sometimes I believe little flashes of light or sparkles are little bits of energy.

"The [/IMG]</var>

--- On Thu, 12/20/12, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Elementarys? Fairies? Huh??????????
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 11:31 PM

Haagenti informed me it had to do with hallucinations caused by blood pressure. Both times this happened, my blood pressure was up as I almost threw up the first time and I DID throw up the second time. So I hallucinated...I never would have guessed because I've never hallucinated anything before.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:16 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back