Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

elemental astral projection?

RYAN1

the human soul is made of the 4 elements earth, fire, air, and water. is it possible to project a specific element out of your body like an astral projection like for example having an astral projection thats made up of just the fire part of your soul? i know it sounds kind of confusing but thats the best i can explain it.

u 4got quintesence

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 22, 2010 1:57:09 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] elemental astral projection?

the human soul is made of the 4 elements earth, fire, air, and water. is it possible to project a specific element out of your body like an astral projection like for example having an astral projection thats made up of just the fire part of your soul? i know it sounds kind of confusing but thats the best i can explain it.

Our physical body is made up of the 4 elements, in all basicalities anyway. If your were to take part of this out, you would not be whole. Plus we cannot (not to my knowladge anyway) project our physical being into the astral. But then again this is my thoughts, I would need clarification.

Hail Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ryan" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:

interesting question, I believe that would require extreme proficiency in the act of splitting the soul.. Also a great understanding of the elements is needed, which is gained by invoking them often and feeling the effects, meditating on them etc etc...Also astral projection would be something you can do like breathing, because keeping part of your soul in your body and the rest outside of it, would possibly make a double awareness, which should be extremely confusing to the mind.
Yes, it should be possible, but it is NOT something you do within the first 5 years of your training. Methinks there should be at least 5 years of consistent and advanced practise of several meditative skills before you should be ABLE to even attempt this.

Good luck though, don't be discouraged! It's minds like yours that think up new theories like these that are needed in this war!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ryan" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:

Hails,

The human soul is made of 5 elements, you forgot "Ether"

HAIL FAHTER, HAIL BUER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back