Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eid Had question

( Out Of Topic )
I want to ask hphc in a few days the Islamic religion for exactly in date 16 to 19 every regions was different will celebrate a big ritual called Eid al-Adha which is qurban which means sacrificing something and it is animals such as cows, goats and sheep and it creates a very large destruction vortex energy instead of after finishing celebrating the meat from which the qurban results are distributed to many people for the reason of doing which they are indoctrinated unknowingly that it creates a large-scale destruction energy in spirituality if anyone knows about the Gods or Goddesses of Duat will definitely understand the concept and different workmanship to cause friction.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version).

I moved your response here, because the other thread is for HPS Maxine and related conversation about the Rituals, it's not very good to go there and to post for these matters just to pull attention and derail a thread.

About this, the recent Rituals will be very good medicine. After this, we will also do 3-4 days of other Rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back