Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egyptian chants

royalblueflame666

Does anyone know what the Egyptians use to use to empower their chakra's? I'm really interested in them.. I've been reading how powerful the egyptians were spiritually, it all must lead to the chants they used.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

www.joyofSatan.com
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Ancient Egyptian is a reconstructed language, therefore flawed. So even if you found an Egyptian word of power och mantra, you will not be able to pronounce it correctly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Does anyone know what the Egyptians use to use to empower their chakra's? I'm really interested in them.. I've been reading how powerful the egyptians were spiritually, it all must lead to the chants they used.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

www.joyofSatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odfalkvard" <odfalkvard@... wrote:
Ancient Egyptian is a reconstructed language, therefore flawed. So even if you found an Egyptian word of power och mantra, you will not be able to pronounce it correctly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

www.joyofSatan.com
Ask some of of the Daemons/Gods of Duat, be polite/respectful of course, most of them are/were Egyptian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back