Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Effects of AoP

jonathan500

I've been practicing AoP daily for a few months now, and I've noticed that some people have started to feel uncomfortable, somewhat disturbed, and confused in my presence. This seems especially true for those who don't genuinely wish me well. Another thing I've noticed is that people find it difficult to confront me in person; when they do, it's usually through messages, emails, or via someone else. Has this happened to you as well? What changes have you observed after consistently practicing AoP?

You might be using too much white light, which repels people, instead of white-gold light. Generally, people will want to be around us even more than before, after we start cleaning and advancing ourselves. Moths to a flame.

The only people who will avoid us more are toxic people who subconsciously avoid us due to our AoP protecting us from them.

You might be using too much white light, which repels people, instead of white-gold light. Generally, people will want to be around us even more than before, after we start cleaning and advancing ourselves. Moths to a flame.

The only people who will avoid us more are toxic people who subconsciously avoid us due to our AoP protecting us from them.
images (2).jpeg

Very similar experiences from other people around me do and I have done the AoP for several years no one in the morning when I get up and once at nighttime before I go to bed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back