Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

Al

Im just wondering to what extent can they pertect us? Like lets say a shootout between you and some people. Your trying to defend yourself against them but they have guns aimed at your face so lets say you pull of a stunt and take there guns away and turn it on them. If for any reason you fail, WOULD the bullets pierce your skin? or will their trajectory miss so that you may succeed. Beter yet would you even be in that situation?

Well Keep up your aura of protect[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 11:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

Im just wondering to what extent can they pertect us? Like lets say a shootout between you and some people. Your trying to defend yourself against them but they have guns aimed at your face so lets say you pull of a stunt and take there guns away and turn it on them. If for any reason you fail, WOULD the bullets pierce your skin? or will their trajectory miss so that you may succeed. Beter yet would you even be in that situation?

--- In [email protected], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the kikes that started this mess in the first place.  Most of those can be found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a lot to worry about.  As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches.  Father Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe.  Of course, the outcome of this is predictable. One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets.  You have dollar-based assets?  Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices.  Learn a skill so you have something to barter with.  Once the dollar becomes kike toilet paper, we will need something else to use as currency.  That's how they are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people on the planet.  Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are speeding up the process. Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are setting up to steal the kikes' resources.  After all, turn around is fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from them.  And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this.  Because of their mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10 ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks.  You get filthy rich at their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things will be for us.  Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews. Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile instead).  I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts. Hail Satan![/B]

I figured that but i guess i got nothing to worry about they are gods after all. Would satan be disappointed in me if i murdered someone who i know is a jew? Well actually id change murder to torture haha.  HAIL SATAN!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

Well Keep up your aura of protect[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

In my experience, the gods have done wonderful things for me, things which would be difficult to explain in other ways. I just think its important that we do what we can to protect ourselves and our interests.

Reading your other posts, I think you dwell so much about guns, weapons, gunfights, being in danger and how the Gods relate into this. I tell you one thing and this is for your safety brother. What you dwell on you attract to yourself. So don't attract such bad shit or think and dwell about that stuff, war and you being in danger because your mind will do as you desire. For any inner reason to feel 'tough' or 'gangsta' or whatever, you may be having these thoughts. I don't mean to be insulting but I just care for your safety.

The Gods can protect you from fate and other events that are not your mistake. Pretty much anything. But if you think negative stuff all the time and dwell on such things about gun and knife fights, you might find yourself in one and I don't wanna see you or anyone else in danger- but the outcome may as well be unpleasant. Work on your aura daily and deprogramm your mind. Don't think of outlandish stuff like we are in a video game. The Gods can and will cause miracles but the point is to protect yourself and not wait to be in a life/death situation to actually see their prescense. See them existing in the days that you're safe and sound. I seen this mentality in many people and its just xian mentality of salvation, like their 'god' never appears so they drag themselves into shit and death hoping this goddamn thoughtform will do anything.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Taking your advice brother & investing into silver ASAP! Wonderful information!!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

Im just wondering to what extent can they pertect us? Like lets say a
shootout between you and some people. Your trying to defend yourself
against them but they have guns aimed at your face so lets say you pull
of a stunt and take there guns away and turn it on them. If for any
reason you fail, WOULD the bullets pierce your skin? or will their
trajectory miss so that you may succeed. Beter yet would you even be in
that situation?

Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the
kikes that started this mess in the first place. Most of those can be
found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a
lot to worry about. As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running
the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches. Father
Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started
the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the
kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe. Of course, the outcome of
this is predictable.

One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be
as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets. You have
dollar-based assets? Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes
are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices. Learn a skill so
you have something to barter with. Once the dollar becomes kike toilet
paper, we will need something else to use as currency. That's how they
are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people
on the planet. Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are
speeding up the process.

Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each
other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are
setting up to steal the kikes' resources. After all, turn around is
fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from
them. And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own
stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this. Because of their
mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10
ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks. You get filthy rich at
their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things
will be for us. Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each
other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews.

Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random
violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile
instead). I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to
be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts.

Hail Satan!

I can fully understand where your coming from and what you mean. But that statement you made " For any inner reason to feel 'tough' or 'gangsta' " offended me. I am well aware of how pathetic gangsters are i look at them as a bunch of idiots that try to fit in and be tough. You just dont know me bro and to judge me like that insulted me.   I guess i am taking this economical collapse to the extreme but i see nothing wrong with being paranoid and getting ready for the worst. You dont  know how long ive been training getting ready for this situation. I know battle and it is no joke. Ive seen what happens when your in the worst of situations. AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS GETTING THERE HEADS DECAPITATED SLOWLY!  Thats why i see nothing wrong with getting ready for the worst. Im preparing so that my guardian doesnt have to struggle protecting me. Above that im going to have a little fun when this economy crashes so its not only defence that im preparing for, its assault. I will never forget what the jews did to my people and my ancestors. If it happens i will have my revenge.  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

Reading your other posts, I think you dwell so much about guns, weapons, gunfights, being in danger and how the Gods relate into this. I tell you one thing and this is for your safety brother. What you dwell on you attract to yourself. So don't attract such bad shit or think and dwell about that stuff, war and you being in danger because your mind will do as you desire. For any inner reason to feel 'tough' or 'gangsta' or whatever, you may be having these thoughts. I don't mean to be insulting but I just care for your safety.

The Gods can protect you from fate and other events that are not your mistake. Pretty much anything. But if you think negative stuff all the time and dwell on such things about gun and knife fights, you might find yourself in one and I don't wanna see you or anyone else in danger- but the outcome may as well be unpleasant. Work on your aura daily and deprogramm your mind. Don't think of outlandish stuff like we are in a video game. The Gods can and will cause miracles but the point is to protect yourself and not wait to be in a life/death situation to actually see their prescense. See them existing in the days that you're safe and sound. I seen this mentality in many people and its just xian mentality of salvation, like their 'god' never appears so they drag themselves into shit and death hoping this goddamn thoughtform will do anything.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

So i should stock gold and silver as this will be valuable when the time comes. Im shure that cash4gold business was there idea to. haha those fukin little leprechauns.   I see now, judging by all your replies i should have nothing to worry about.  Do you know by when the economy is going to collapse?(if it does) im guessing around the middle of next year right ?   HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 6:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the kikes that started this mess in the first place.  Most of those can be found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a lot to worry about.  As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches.  Father Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe.  Of course, the outcome of this is predictable. One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets.  You have dollar-based assets?  Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices.  Learn a skill so you have something to barter with.  Once the dollar becomes kike toilet paper, we will need something else to use as currency.  That's how they are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people on the planet.  Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are speeding up the process. Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are setting up to steal the kikes' resources.  After all, turn around is fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from them.  And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this.  Because of their mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10 ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks.  You get filthy rich at their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things will be for us.  Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews. Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile instead).  I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

I finally preformed the commitment ritual for Father Satan if i could have done any better i would try again because the  only problems were i got just a spec of blood (and that was not pleasing to me since i wanted to at least get my first initial in there) and had trouble remembering to say " So mote it be"  further more i could only meditate until half the candle was burned. and i wasn't too loud when stating the prayer to him (because of the other people trying to sleep) still even though I might have messed up i  think he actually accepted my commitment cause after i was done i felt and still feel a heavy sensation on my forehead (almost as if it were a headache but without the pain or very little pain)
I also felt very happy when watching the candle and paper burn =)
if it were not for Satan i might be stuck with those idiots and left to who knows what i feel as if i have been saved by Satan for i believe that it was he who lead me to the website. I am going to start meditating in my room
OFF TOPIC:
before I go I am going to be honest about this... I have never had female intimacy/intercourse because I am a fatty (this is not why i have made a Commitment to Satan I was just sick and tired of all the bullshit from those heathens that pray to a false god in their little wood piles of crap and wanted to be enlightened and to better myself with knowledge etc.) and i wanted to know more about summoning a succubus with full details (thought that the website might have left some stuff out) also wanted to know if i can use a sigil or a name?
I learned from the website that they are very monogamous so I know to only ask for an open relationship (Because they get jealous and that can be dangerous) and I remember to preform the ritual to Father Satan ((Trying to see if I can preform most of the ritual with my mind)) thanks a whole lot to you and mostly/mainly to Father Satan
later everyone and again Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Taking your advice brother & investing into silver ASAP! Wonderful information!!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Good.  Not only you are poised to gain a lot of money when the inevitable silver shortage hits (no matter how many gut-wrenching price knockdowns happen, that is just the kikes trying to scare you out of it and giving you the chance to buy some more).  But, for every ounce of silver you buy and hold onto now, you are depriving Kike-owned JP Morgan (Jamie Kike Dimon owns that) of at least 10 ounces on their balance sheets.  And, the more they knock down the price, the harder they are going to get hit when the balloon comes due.  They owe so much silver that it will be hilarious when the dollar crashes and silver gets so expensive that all the toilet papers in the world won't buy them out of 3 or 4 ounces. Keep on investing, and don't let the kike-induced crashes deter you.  Or, try to outguess the market--silver is notorious, and kikes are known to try and crash markets just when you are thinking of locking in short term gains.  Rather, buy some more and realize that each time they crash silver, they are actually giving you the opportunity to confiscate more of their wealth.  That's what I am doing--I am using silver as my savings account, and to make up for the retirement I never saved up for due to my years as one of Jehovah's Witlesses.  And, whether next week or several years from now, they are going to run out of trust and get squeezed.  Then I, and you (if you hold your silver) will be VERY [/B]rich. Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth![/B]

To the original poster :
I don't thik the other poster above ment to insult you really

The economic situation affects me as well, where I live it's getting more and more obvious everyday. Just like you, I'm preparing spiritually AND physically as well.

Just before WW2, my grandfather fled his country b/c the communists took over, and anyone who "read books" or wasn't a farmer was considered a target...He left with some gold coins and jewels, it was just enough to pay for his travel to a safer country. But yeah, fiat money = useless during wartime.

My other grandpa (mom's side) had to fight, so weapons are important!! More than food, I should say. You can spend days, even weeks without food, but only a few minutes begging for your life...
I don't know what others will do, they live their lives the way the choose to, but I'm sure as hell buying more weapons in the coming weeks + water bottles
Spiritual preparation is as important as physical prep

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

Please don't take it like this, ever! I mean you just over obsess about physical violence, be ready but just don't attract bad forces on your back because there are many in the world already man. Stay safe. What I said can be in other words that you're a bit tending towards that stuff that these groups of people find in their way of life, gun fights, knifes etc. Could not be your motive to feel anything like this but I don't see no other reason of why you should stick to this stuff and dwell on it. Or maybe violence where you live and dangerous crap is very overfed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

I can fully understand where your coming from and what you mean. But that statement you made " For any inner reason to feel 'tough' or 'gangsta' " offended me. I am well aware of how pathetic gangsters are i look at them as a bunch of idiots that try to fit in and be tough. You just dont know me bro and to judge me like that insulted me.  
 I guess i am taking this economical collapse to the extreme but i see nothing wrong with being paranoid and getting ready for the worst. You dont  know how long ive been training getting ready for this situation. I know battle and it is no joke. Ive seen what happens when your in the worst of situations. AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS GETTING THERE HEADS DECAPITATED SLOWLY!  Thats why i see nothing wrong with getting ready for the worst. Im preparing so that my guardian doesnt have to struggle protecting me. Above that im going to have a little fun when this economy crashes so its not only defence that im preparing for, its assault. I will never forget what the jews did to my people and my ancestors. If it happens i will have my revenge. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]It was, keep your precious metals close to you and coin collecting is good also. R

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 7:47 PM

So i should stock gold and silver as this will be valuable when the time comes. Im shure that cash4gold business was there idea to. haha those fukin little leprechauns.   I see now, judging by all your replies i should have nothing to worry about.  Do you know by when the economy is going to collapse?(if it does) im guessing around the middle of next year right ?     HAIL SATAN!

Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the kikes that started this mess in the first place.  Most of those can be found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a lot to worry about.  As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches.  Father Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe.  Of course, the outcome of this is predictable. One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets.  You have dollar-based assets?  Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices.  Learn a skill so you have something to barter with.  Once the dollar becomes kike toilet paper, we will need something else to use as currency.  That's how they are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people on the planet.  Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are speeding up the process. Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are setting up to steal the kikes' resources.  After all, turn around is fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from them.  And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this.  Because of their mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10 ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks.  You get filthy rich at their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things will be for us.  Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews. Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile instead).  I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts. Hail Satan!
[/TD]

See now you know whats up. Sadly thanks to the jews, i dont trust any outsider at all. Its a dog eat dog world to me and i will show them no mercy just as they would. Im preparing for the worst possible situations and i advise everybody to atleast get fit just incase you have to run. Like you said josh spiritual preparation is just as good as physical preparation. I went from a lasy couch potato into a workaholic/some kind of soldier, since coming to satanism. Its a pain in the ass after work, one day cardio the next day bulking and weekends are combat training days for me but the benefits are SERIOUSLY worth it. With all these routines to follow the only thing keeping me consistent is meditation and if you cant do both because your weak minded or have some kind of bad physical condition, then drop your physical routines and add more time to your meditations. Spirituality is more important when under fathers wing. HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:40 AM

To the original poster :
I don't thik the other poster above ment to insult you really

The economic situation affects me as well, where I live it's getting more and more obvious everyday. Just like you, I'm preparing spiritually AND physically as well.

Just before WW2, my grandfather fled his country b/c the communists took over, and anyone who "read books" or wasn't a farmer was considered a target...He left with some gold coins and jewels, it was just enough to pay for his travel to a safer country. But yeah, fiat money = useless during wartime.

My other grandpa (mom's side) had to fight, so weapons are important!! More than food, I should say. You can spend days, even weeks without food, but only a few minutes begging for your life...
I don't know what others will do, they live their lives the way the choose to, but I'm sure as hell buying more weapons in the coming weeks + water bottles
Spiritual preparation is as important as physical prep

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill someone deserving, i will mutilate that person with a passion. If it were someone undeserving a shot to the dome is fair to me.  Father satan saved me he brought me out of that pit of shit i was in. Now all my life i grew up with my mentality twizted and its something ive been suppressing for so long. Now that my chakras are aligned i think straight but theres still that part of me where my mentality is set where all i ever worry about is combat. I believe this is just who i am now, Of course im not that sick anymore but this way of life always having to defend my self the only way i know how witch is fighting back. Im the complete opposite of what a libra should be so me taking this to the extreme is hard for me to handle if something does come my way ILL DEAL WITH IT.  I think ive gone on for too long, This is just me and do me a favor next time dont ever relate me with a gangster or somebody trying to be tough Because since joining satanism, I HATE THOSE COCKSUCKERS!!!  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:47 AM

Please don't take it like this, ever! I mean you just over obsess about physical violence, be ready but just don't attract bad forces on your back because there are many in the world already man. Stay safe. What I said can be in other words that you're a bit tending towards that stuff that these groups of people find in their way of life, gun fights, knifes etc. Could not be your motive to feel anything like this but I don't see no other reason of why you should stick to this stuff and dwell on it. Or maybe violence where you live and dangerous crap is very overfed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

I can fully understand where your coming from and what you mean. But that statement you made " For any inner reason to feel 'tough' or 'gangsta' " offended me. I am well aware of how pathetic gangsters are i look at them as a bunch of idiots that try to fit in and be tough. You just dont know me bro and to judge me like that insulted me.  
 I guess i am taking this economical collapse to the extreme but i see nothing wrong with being paranoid and getting ready for the worst. You dont  know how long ive been training getting ready for this situation. I know battle and it is no joke. Ive seen what happens when your in the worst of situations. AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS GETTING THERE HEADS DECAPITATED SLOWLY!  Thats why i see nothing wrong with getting ready for the worst. Im preparing so that my guardian doesnt have to struggle protecting me. Above that im going to have a little fun when this economy crashes so its not only defence that im preparing for, its assault. I will never forget what the jews did to my people and my ancestors. If it happens i will have my revenge. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Remember to also stock things like food, water, gas, medical supplies, clothes. etc Things people actually need. In case of a total crash we are most likey going to be back into a barter situation.
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ECONOMY CRASHING, guardians protecting us, how will it be?

<td style="font:[/IMG]It was, keep your precious metals close to you and coin collecting is good also. R --- On Sun, 6/10/12, Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

So i should stock gold and silver as this will be valuable when the time comes. Im shure that cash4gold business was there idea to. haha those fukin little leprechauns.   I see now, judging by all your replies i should have nothing to worry about.  Do you know by when the economy is going to collapse?(if it does) im guessing around the middle of next year right ?     HAIL SATAN! From: enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@...
  --- In [email protected], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote: Im just wondering to what extent can they pertect us? Like lets say a shootout between you and some people. Your trying to defend yourself against them but they have guns aimed at your face so lets say you pull of a stunt and take there guns away and turn it on them. If for any reason you fail, WOULD the bullets pierce your skin? or will their trajectory miss so that you may succeed. Beter yet would you even be in that situation? Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the kikes that started this mess in the first place.  Most of those can be found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a lot to worry about.  As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches.  Father Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe.  Of course, the outcome of this is predictable. One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets.  You have dollar-based assets?  Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices.  Learn a skill so you have something to barter with.  Once the dollar becomes kike toilet paper, we will need something else to use as currency.  That's how they are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people on the planet.  Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are speeding up the process. Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are setting up to steal the kikes' resources.  After all, turn around is fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from them.  And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this.  Because of their mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10 ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks.  You get filthy rich at their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things will be for us.  Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews. Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile instead).  I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts. Hail Satan!
[/TD]

After katrina hit the people there were in a barter system, from what someone said in a interview alcohol became money. So while I don't encourage drinking having some kind of alcohol on hand might prove valuable. It might also be wise to avoid major cities.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Remember to also stock things like food, water, gas, medical supplies, clothes. etc Things people actually need. In case of a total crash we are most likey going to be back into a barter situation.

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:12:01 PM

It was, keep your precious metals close to you and coin collecting is good also.
R--- On Sun, 6/10/12, Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

So i should stock gold and silver as this will be valuable when the time comes. Im shure that cash4gold business was there idea to. haha those fukin little leprechauns.   I see now, judging by all your replies i should have nothing to worry about.  Do you know by when the economy is going to collapse?(if it does) im guessing around the middle of next year right ?  

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote: Im just wondering to what extent can they pertect us? Like lets say a shootout between you and some people. Your trying to defend yourself against them but they have guns aimed at your face so lets say you pull of a stunt and take there guns away and turn it on them. If for any reason you fail, WOULD the bullets pierce your skin? or will their trajectory miss so that you may succeed. Beter yet would you even be in that situation?
Or, better yet, the people doing the shootings start rioting against the kikes that started this mess in the first place.  Most of those can be found running the government--Kike Bloomberg "No More Large Sodas" has a lot to worry about.  As do the big banks, JewSanto, the people running the lamestream media, and of course those fucking churches.  Father Satan can easily direct their anger toward those parasites that started the problem in the first place, and if they are rioting against the kikes, us Gentiles will be relatively safe.  Of course, the outcome of this is predictable.
One way to protect ourselves from the inflationary aspects (which can be as deadly if you are not ready) is protecting our assets.  You have dollar-based assets?  Get them into precious metals now, while the kikes are stupid enough to keep knocking down their prices.  Learn a skill so you have something to barter with.  Once the dollar becomes kike toilet paper, we will need something else to use as currency.  That's how they are going to go from riches to rags, becoming the most destitute people on the planet.  Our rituals are helping, but their stupid mistakes are speeding up the process.
Between getting Gentiles pissed at jews and churches instead of at each other, and the jews resources becoming worthless, the Gentiles are setting up to steal the kikes' resources.  After all, turn around is fair play--they stole from us, now we are stealing it right back from them.  And, there isn't a damn thing they can do about it--their own stupid mistakes are letting us get away with this.  Because of their mistakes, every ounce of silver you buy takes the equivalent of 10 ounces off the balance sheets of the big banks.  You get filthy rich at their expense, and the more Gentiles that do this, the better things will be for us.  Gentiles will learn to barter instead of fighting each other, and they will riot against the now-destitute jews.
Beyond that, Satan and His Demons will further protect us from random violence (say, a bullet aimed at a kike that misses and hits a Gentile instead).  I doubt that Father Satan is going to allow those of His to be seriously or permanently harmed by this violence when (if) it erupts.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Don't worry about you look. I'm not perfect either and I don't care. I love myself the way I am  I wouldn't change for ANYBODY! Of course I take good care of myself but I'm not slave of fashions. It's hard getting this awareness and loving ourselves unconditionally. Believe me, breaking the chains of this sick society really worths. I'm sure you will find somebody who will really love you :)

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

--- Lun 11/6/12, Tyler Berry <chenzi666@... ha scritto:
Da: Tyler Berry <chenzi666@...
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Two things to talk about
A: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Data: Lunedì 11 giugno 2012, 08:24

Hail Satan!

I finally preformed the commitment ritual for Father Satan if i could have done any better i would try again because the  only problems were i got just a spec of blood (and that was not pleasing to me since i wanted to at least get my first initial in there) and had trouble remembering to say " So mote it be"  further more i could only meditate until half the candle was burned. and i wasn't too loud when stating the prayer to him (because of the other people trying to sleep) still even though I might have messed up i  think he actually accepted my commitment cause after i was done i felt and still feel a heavy sensation on my forehead (almost as if it were a headache but without the pain or very little pain)
I also felt very happy when watching the candle and paper burn =)
if it were not for Satan i might be stuck with those idiots and left to who knows what i feel as if i have been saved by Satan for i believe that it was he who lead me to the website. I am going to start meditating in my room
OFF TOPIC:
before I go I am going to be honest about this... I have never had female intimacy/intercourse because I am a fatty (this is not why i have made a Commitment to Satan I was just sick and tired of all the bullshit from those heathens that pray to a false god in their little wood piles of crap and wanted to be enlightened and to better myself with knowledge etc.) and i wanted to know more about summoning a succubus with full details (thought that the website might have left some stuff out) also wanted to know if i can use a sigil or a name?
I learned from the website that they are very monogamous so I know to only ask for an open relationship (Because they get jealous and that can be dangerous) and I remember to preform the ritual to Father Satan ((Trying to see if I can preform most of the ritual with my mind)) thanks a whole lot to you and mostly/mainly to Father Satan
later everyone and again Hail Satan!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Randall McLeash
<eyeofrhedevil@... wrote:
It was, keep your precious metals close to you and coin collecting is
good also.
For those who are investing in gold or silver (or both), I do recommend
taking physical delivery of these. Placing them in bank vaults is
risky, because the kikes running the banks will not hesitate to
confiscate whatever they can use out of those vaults when the shit hits
the fan. Placing them on account is also risky because of default risk.
And, whoever is supposed to deliver them might steal them (even some
Gentiles are, unfortunately, not totally honest). If they are in your
physical possession, you have immediate access to them. Take reasonable
precautions so they will be hidden from potential burglars, though.

Also, if you take physical delivery, it wallops the kikes right where it
hurts most. Every ounce you have in physical silver deprives them of 10
ounces when they have to settle their paper contracts. Taking a paper
contract is worthless since kikes are known to default against Gentiles
with impunity. For that reason, I do not recommend playing the paper
silver market--also, since paper has an expiration date, it is possible
for the kikes to knock the price down right on the expiration date so
you take a bath. Physical has no expiration date--as long as you hold
onto it, no matter how much the kikes knock down the price, they are
only screwing their reptilian selves.

<td val[/IMG]Al thanks for sharing.You know the old saying about walking a mile in someones maccasons.Satan does lift us out of shit and we become who he meant us to be all a long.I am a firm believer in sharing to heal and change.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 3:34:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]    Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill someone deserving, i will mutilate that person with a passion. If it were someone undeserving a shot to the dome is fair to me.  Father satan saved me he brought me out of that pit of shit i was in. Now all my life i grew up with my mentality twizted and its something ive been suppressing for so long. Now that my chakras are aligned i think straight but theres still that part of me where my mentality is set where all i ever worry about is combat. I believe this is just who i am now, Of course im not that sick anymore but this way of life always having to defend my self the only way i know how witch is fighting back. Im the complete opposite of what a libra should be so me taking this to the extreme is hard for me to handle if something does come my way ILL DEAL WITH IT.  I think ive gone on for too long, This is just me and do me a favor next time dont ever relate me with a gangster or somebody trying to be tough Because since joining satanism, I HATE THOSE COCKSUCKERS!!!  HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:47 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

[/TD]

See, I wasn't wrong. But I rather put it up in a way that wasn't actually insulting but you took it that way because you hate that group of googsters. I would say that its a bit obvious and don't get insulted, that you was dragged down in this mentality. IMO if you can't 'change' this and just follow it, you may just end up unhappy. Follow your nature. Who told you libra isn't powerful? You're right they revolve about others but I know strong libras who do this in their own way. Don't just do that though because you may be let down. I don't say supress your hate, thats natural and as you describe you have a valid reason to hate anyways. Just don't let it overshadow your personality and when you take this tough stance, go towards your enemies don't let it destroy your other side. Satan is the True Savior.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill someone deserving, i
will mutilate that person with a passion. If it were someone undeserving a shot to the dome is fair to me. 
 Father satan saved me he brought me out of that pit of shit i was in. Now all my life i grew up with my mentality twizted and its something ive been suppressing for so long. Now that my chakras are aligned i think straight but theres still that part of me where my mentality is set where all i ever worry about is combat. I believe this is just who i am now, Of course im not that sick anymore but this way of life always having to defend my self the only way i know how witch is fighting back. Im the complete opposite of what a libra should be so me taking this to the extreme is hard for me to handle if something does come my way ILL DEAL WITH IT. 
 I think ive gone on for too long, This is just me and do me a favor next time dont ever relate me with a gangster or somebody trying to be tough Because since joining satanism, I HATE THOSE COCKSUCKERS!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I thought we are our own Saviors. We save ourselves.no else does it for us.

Sent from my Android phone on TELUS

-------- Original message --------
CC:

See, I wasn't wrong. But I rather put it up in a way that wasn't actually insulting but you took it that way because you hate that group of googsters. I would say that its a bit obvious and don't get insulted, that you was dragged down in this mentality. IMO if you can't 'change' this and just follow it, you may just end up unhappy. Follow your nature. Who told you libra isn't powerful? You're right they revolve about others but I know strong libras who do this in their own way. Don't just do that though because you may be let down. I don't say supress your hate, thats natural and as you describe you have a valid reason to hate anyways. Just don't let it overshadow your personality and when you take this tough stance, go towards your enemies don't let it destroy your other side. Satan is the True Savior.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill someone deserving, i
will mutilate that person with a passion. If it were someone undeserving a shot to the dome is fair to me. 
 Father satan saved me he brought me out of that pit of shit i was in. Now all my life i grew up with my mentality twizted and its something ive been suppressing for so long. Now that my chakras are aligned i think straight but theres still that part of me where my mentality is set where all i ever worry about is combat. I believe this is just who i am now, Of course im not that sick anymore but this way of life always having to defend my self the only way i know how witch is fighting back. Im the complete opposite of what a libra should be so me taking this to the extreme is hard for me to handle if something does come my way ILL DEAL WITH IT. 
 I think ive gone on for too long, This is just me and do me a favor next time dont ever relate me with a gangster or somebody trying to be tough Because since joining satanism, I HATE THOSE COCKSUCKERS!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Please don't twist my words before you understand what is meant here, because I don't wanna be mistaken for the 'waiting the savior' guy. We save our own souls through power meditation, this means preserving, empowering, evolving. I called Satan True Savior because He saved Humankind, granted us knowledge, fought for Humanity and HE showed us the door. But this is HIS part. Our part is becoming our own Gods and 'saviors'. Satan is the reason Humanity isn't destroyed already, thus for me at least HE is a savior, in the True meaning, not the twisted perverted nazarenistic victimization term of 'savior-myass'. Hope this clears out the misconception here...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

what do u mean by this  "in the True meaning, not the twisted perverted nazarenistic victimization term of 'savior-myass'. Hope this clears out the misconception here"...

Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:26 AM

Please don't twist my words before you understand what is meant here, because I don't wanna be mistaken for the 'waiting the savior' guy. We save our own souls through power meditation, this means preserving, empowering, evolving. I called Satan True Savior because He saved Humankind, granted us knowledge, fought for Humanity and HE showed us the door. But this is HIS part. Our part is becoming our own Gods and 'saviors'. Satan is the reason Humanity isn't destroyed already, thus for me at least HE is a savior, in the True meaning, not the twisted perverted nazarenistic victimization term of 'savior-myass'. Hope this clears out the misconception here...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am just asking what u mean by true savior every one has a deffinition. 
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:23 AM

what do u mean by this  "in the True meaning, not the twisted perverted nazarenistic victimization term of 'savior-myass'. Hope this clears out the misconception here"...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

He just explained it what it means. Read what he wrote again about Satan. Its slef explanitory.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 2:32 PM EDT Steven Crane wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill
someone deserving, i

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

As to the original question. To the point of not even being there in the first place. A bullet can't hit you, if you're no where near it. The reason we also build an  aura of protection is to be the opposite of a shit magnet. To keep away and prevent from happening. Also Al Reyes, keep the Chuck Norris testaments to a legal wave length. You're starting to boarder on banning. Remember the rules of the board. 88
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:26:35 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

not insulting iam just knew i am trying to understand a lot of differnt peoples ideas
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:32 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I was cleaning out my attic today & found 1 ounce silver dollar!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Randall McLeash
<eyeofrhedevil@ wrote:

It was, keep your precious metals close to you and coin collecting is
good also.
R

For those who are investing in gold or silver (or both), I do recommend
taking physical delivery of these. Placing them in bank vaults is
risky, because the kikes running the banks will not hesitate to
confiscate whatever they can use out of those vaults when the shit hits
the fan. Placing them on account is also risky because of default risk.
And, whoever is supposed to deliver them might steal them (even some
Gentiles are, unfortunately, not totally honest). If they are in your
physical possession, you have immediate access to them. Take reasonable
precautions so they will be hidden from potential burglars, though.

Also, if you take physical delivery, it wallops the kikes right where it
hurts most. Every ounce you have in physical silver deprives them of 10
ounces when they have to settle their paper contracts. Taking a paper
contract is worthless since kikes are known to default against Gentiles
with impunity. For that reason, I do not recommend playing the paper
silver market--also, since paper has an expiration date, it is possible
for the kikes to knock the price down right on the expiration date so
you take a bath. Physical has no expiration date--as long as you hold
onto it, no matter how much the kikes knock down the price, they are
only screwing their reptilian selves.

yes u are r[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:13 PM

He just explained it what it means. Read what he wrote again about Satan. Its slef explanitory.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 2:32 PM EDT Steven Crane wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Let me tell you a bit of my past and what i believe. Before coming to satanism i was an outcast anti-social "soon to be killa", waiting to go on a killing spree. I had lost all hope in life because of ONE person who destroyed my life and i saw no reason to live anymore. The way i grew up and the people that surrounded this libra was all bad influences. Incase you dont know libras tend to revolve around others. I grew up all my life right next to a leo with a fire element and to top it off he was always getting into bad clicks and influencing MY lifestyle. Me my cousin and my older brother always fantasized about killing infact, we were some really sick teenagers growing up. He told me whats good and whats not never give up, never pussy out of a fight, die laughing, etc. As a result of so much depression i became a heartless bastard overcome by depression i couldnt feel my emotions. My mentality when it comes to combat if i kill
someone deserving, i

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Im aware of that, that is why i decided to drop this conversation between me and hoodedcobra,  i will not fight with my brother.  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:23 PM

As to the original question. To the point of not even being there in the first place. A bullet can't hit you, if you're no where near it. The reason we also build an  aura of protection is to be the opposite of a shit magnet. To keep away and prevent from happening. Also Al Reyes, keep the Chuck Norris testaments to a legal wave length. You're starting to boarder on banning. Remember the rules of the board. 88
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:26:35 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

CC:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back