Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eating meat

quine darling

I've come to discover that I can't get my self to eat meat of any kind, not beef, not puke, not chicken, not goat not any kind of meat. It just doesn't go down fine in my throat and tastes attractive. What might be the cause of this? Anything spiritual? Cos I can't seem to eat all food this stupid Xmas season, it used to be fun.

i truly can't say, maybe you sense the food's negative energy. they do kill them in disturbing fashions.
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 5:51 PM, quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've come to discover that I can't get my self to eat meat of any kind, not beef, not puke, not chicken, not goat not any kind of meat. It just doesn't go down fine in my throat and tastes attractive. What might be the cause of this? Anything spiritual? Cos I can't seem to eat all food this stupid Xmas season, it used to be fun.

I don't truly know why you are experiencing this, but sometimes I sense how the animals were slaughtered which is rare, or I get vague visions.

It could also be just purely psychological. I mean, kosher farming is the most inhumane thing ever. The animals go through brutal conditions all their lives. If you've learned about that, that could be another cause, instead of picking up on the energy.

Well before anything understand veganism/vegetarianism is VERY unhealthy and is a lode of xtian marxist jew BS. (there are many post on the group about this)  Not eating meat will affect you spiritually i recommend you cleanses all the meat your eat in Satanic blue flames this should get rid of any negative energy/emotions the animal felt in life. 

On Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:45 AM, "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i truly can't say, maybe you sense the food's negative energy. they do kill them in disturbing fashions.
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 5:51 PM, quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Th[/IMG] From:"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Fri, 26 Dec, 2014 at 21:57
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Eating meat

Well before anything understand veganism/vegetarianism is VERY unhealthy and is a lode of xtian marxist jew BS. (there are many post on the group about this)  Not eating meat will affect you spiritually i recommend you cleanses all the meat your eat in Satanic blue flames this should get rid of any negative energy/emotions the animal felt in life. 

On Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:45 AM, "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 5:51 P[/IMG]str[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I worked in a small butcher shop for a year and a half and to be honest it wasn't that bad for the animals compared to factories (my opinion, i'm sure others would disagree). I suggest trying to find a small butcher shop were they do everything there. From start to end product. I personally HATE buying food from grocery stores and not knowing were it comes from, Especially meat. I just think about all the preservatives in it. Typically when i walk down the meat isle and see the meat rotting it disgusts me to the point I tell people that they need to take it off the shelves, even though they just stare at me. Grocery stores make me sick, literally. I feel out of place going to one and honestly have went days without eating because of it.

Just my opinion though, do whatever you feel is best for yourself.

I worked in a turkey factory. They slaughtered 20 truckloads of birds a day!!!! I still enjoy turkey lol!!!

I have been a vegetarian for over a year now, and am totally fine. I lost about 20 pounds since I stopped eating meat... Which could be argued as a bad thing since I only weigh about 130 lbs and am 5' 8". But my conscience has never been so clear.

Read and study this post Veganism Is Leftard Lunacy : JoyofSatan666  Diet Debate : JoS Newsletter Not only this but it has been proven by many members that veganism/vegetarianism is extremely bad for the soul. Satan created us to be omnivores so its just common fucking sense to be omnivores.     

On Saturday, January 17, 2015 10:05 PM, "boldnazi666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been a vegetarian for over a year now, and am totally fine. I lost about 20 pounds since I stopped eating meat... Which could be argued as a bad thing since I only weigh about 130 lbs and am 5' 8". But my conscience has never been so clear.

quine there is no problem with you. You are probably one of the few "true" Satanists on this board to feel the way you do about the consumption of painful murderous death.

One of the very reasons why they develop horns and fangs is for the purpose of defending themselves. They do not like to be murdered, just as humans do not like being murdered. They do not like being stabbed or cut same way that humans don't like being stabbed or cut.

Darling you are a wonderful person for feeling the way you do. It brings me much happiness to see that you have the outward show of an Herbivore!

Have you looked into eating the Grass? Grass/Wheatgrass; the kind that grows so abundantly across the planet, is extremely healthy and nutritious for you!

Why, some of the largest and most powerful animals on the planet eat a lot of Grass! Even take a look at the Aurochs Ox (that sadly went extinct in the 1600's?) Very large and powerful, with beautiful and powerful horns that would make anyone stare!

Rhinos, Hippos, Bulls, Elephants, Horses, Herbivores of all kinds!

Anyone who so admirably takes on the Herbivore diet should look into Grass. Grass is rich with "Chlorophyll" to build good healthy blood in you so you do not become anemic. (Though the topic on what "anemia" really is; can be questionable I suppose.) Some Herbivorous birds seem to do fine I guess, eating berries, seeds, and nuts.

It is a terribly sad story regarding the poor Earthworm though. I had heard word that there was a day when the human population was still low; that there were enough fruit/nut trees, berry bushes and whatever else so that many birds did not make the damning choice of being a Carnivore.

It really is a serious problem at that. The entire Judeo/Xian institution really is disturbingly sick. It seems like much of what they do is an exploitation of problems that they themselves create. An "excuse" to be cruel to someone because they consumed meat. It's terrible. I went through a little episode of it myself. The Jewish operated "mental" institution kept myself and others there hopped up on dangerously poisonous drugs, using the excuse that it is "voluntary". Feeding us "meat" and other assortments and spiritually offensive foods, then being cruel to us out of the anger of the "Divine Will".

This is a terrible thing that must stop! Torturing and murdering people is not a solution for the problems that they themselves are producing!

The "Inquisition", that "Solomon" episode, were all flaming failures! You do not fight fire with fire on this issue of animal cruelty! Using a flame-thrower to put down a housefire is not going to make it better!

We need to get everybody to stop the abuse where it starts! Before they drive the planet into oblivion! Only when we get everybody following an Herbivore/Vegan diet will we be able to stop this shameful abuse of innocent Herbivores! So the Pigs can play in the mud happily! So the Cows can eat grass comfortably! So the Bees can feed their nubile bees with plenty of honey! So the Earthworm can dig through the ground comfortably without the concern of being plucked up and eaten!

Hooray to you, fellow Herbivore! For not participating in the Evil Malignancy that plagues this world so!

I will go to say though. I have heard something of this regarding a "breatharian" thing? Or that "It's all spiritual", but I am still confused about this. It still looks out to be that terrible abuse goes on...

---In [email protected], <stripsilly1989@... wrote :

Like i said people read the posts HP Don and others have made about veganism/vegetarianism. Our souls and our bodies get damaged by not eating meat. Grass-eater-666 do go pushing a unhealthy lifestyle without any knowledge or bases about what not only the High Priest say but what Satan himself has declared through our biology. Satan created us to be omnivores simple as that if you don't like it go run off into jewish libtard xtian marxist land.   

So I've been a vegetarian for a while just because I didn't like how they killed animals. And today I felt compelled to check this site instead of me going to the teen group like usual. I had been wondering lately how Satan felt about not eating meat. I guess I have my answer now. I just don't know how I am going to start eating meat again.... I didn't know it could hurt the soul.

Yog Sothoth is right we are omnivores we have the canine teeth for eating meat Satan made us that way so we can eat all kinds of food. Hail Satan.

Weegan – The union of marijuana and vegetarianism.  The practice of weeganism arose with the belief that the THC of marijuana acts as a catalyzing agent, and effectively cleanses the dish of any offending animal products, thus rendering it safe for consumption.
Jew Jabber – “Shclank, clank”.  The Jew on the plane thought that she was being infected by Gentile disease or something and was trying to complain about it in German.  Something about leaning over to her side and spreading germs. 
Why we should destroy the Jew: Summary of the Talmud. 1.      They blasphemy Satan. 2.      They believe in totalitarian Jewish supremacy. 3.      They justify hatred for all Gentiles.   I laugh and joke around.  But their done.  I’m very serious about that.  They are nothing more than insane, antisocial, criminals.  A couple hundred years ago I would have simply used a hatchet and hammer.  Now I’m going to use Black Magick.  And there are lots of things I’ll be doing in the interim while I prepare.  I know what they are doing.  I didn't have to be here this lifetime.  I’m here for a reason.  That’s the reason.
Hail Satan!

True we can laugh and joke around all we want. But the fact is the jew and its programs have to be completely and totally destroyed. Humor can help us but through turbulent times but now is the time FIGHT.    

On Monday, January 26, 2015 4:46 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hm, did you mean this one Yog Sothoth?

Well, it ain't the same one with the chicken lady, but it'll do:

Diet Debate : JoS Newsletter  By the way, what's with the energy I feel coming from the picture above? it's incredibly creepy, and jewhovan like....

It's not fair to use insulting words in this forum, we're supposed to be brothers and sisters. If someone says something, there might be a lot of reasons for it, don't show us your insulting part (at least not on my topics) Cos I don't really think Satan will deny me godhood etc just Cos I don't eat meat or Cos I eat it. Eating meat or not does not change you as a Spiritual Satanist or make you a libtard etc. Pls be careful with words in this forums. There should be a huge difference between us and them Cos we're higher humans, not people who talk any how. I really think you should apologise @yogsothoth, nobody gave you the right or power to tell people when to go else where, or to insult fellow Satanists on here. A kingdom that rises against itself shall fall! I'm very disappointed at the  people laughing with you after what you'd done.
On Jan 26, 2015 6:52 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  True we can laugh and joke around all we want. But the fact is the jew and its programs have to be completely and totally destroyed. Humor can help us but through turbulent times but now is the time FIGHT.    

On Monday, January 26, 2015 4:46 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Diet Debate : JoS Newsletter  By the way, what's with the energy I feel coming from the picture above? it's incredibly creepy, and jewhovan like....

I don't like it when i see someone advocating a unhealthy lifestyle on my brothers and sisters.  If someone says something that could damage people or giving them misinformation i am going to tell them off simple as that. 

On Monday, January 26, 2015 1:26 PM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's not fair to use insulting words in this forum, we're supposed to be brothers and sisters. If someone says something, there might be a lot of reasons for it, don't show us your insulting part (at least not on my topics) Cos I don't really think Satan will deny me godhood etc just Cos I don't eat meat or Cos I eat it. Eating meat or not does not change you as a Spiritual Satanist or make you a libtard etc. Pls be careful with words in this forums. There should be a huge difference between us and them Cos we're higher humans, not people who talk any how. I really think you should apologise @yogsothoth, nobody gave you the right or power to tell people when to go else where, or to insult fellow Satanists on here. A kingdom that rises against itself shall fall! I'm very disappointed at the  people laughing with you after what you'd done.
On Jan 26, 2015 6:52 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, January 26, 2015 4:46 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I want to make something clear here. Satan is not going to deny you Godhood because only YOU can achieve it. Satan can't give it to you, he can only offer you help. It is YOUR choice whether to be lazy or to put in the work mediating, unblocking chakras ect ect it is YOUR choice if you put in the time to study and educate yourself in Satanic history and knowledge or sit on your butt wasting time all day. Its is YOUR choice whether your going to eat a healthy diet of meats, vegetables, dairy products ect ect giving your body the nutrition it literally NEEDS or eat only raw plants because what? the vegan/vegetarian movement was started by xtians thinking they were doing Gods work eating only in the ''garden of eden'' because what? Animals are tortured in slaughterhouses by jews? Thats exactly what the jews want! dont you see? they CREATE a problem and offer THEIR solution. In both cases it leaves both Animals and Humans in a endless cycle of self destruction and DEATH. In a Satanic society based on TRUTH and NATURES order Animals will be farmed in safe healthy happy conditions like OUR ancestors farmed Animals thousands of years ago.  Until then people should not play into the jews plans and fall into the sick traps like veganism and vegetarianism. There is nothing wrong with eating meat and don't let ANYONE tell you different. 

On Monday, January 26, 2015 1:32 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't like it when i see someone advocating a unhealthy lifestyle on my brothers and sisters.  If someone says something that could damage people or giving them misinformation i am going to tell them off simple as that. 

On Monday, January 26, 2015 1:26 PM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yet you have to remember that meat Is also something that helps your body, don't just reject it because you want to be at your peak. No scientist ever said meat is unhealthy for you, it just is if you eat too much, which you can say for just about every food. Remember that you sometimes need every type of food, even the fatty ones, some time in your life.

To some extent I do not like eating meat either. Solely because of how they are brutally tortured, and slaughtered.

To any who have watched the videos, and or have just picked up the energy from the meat whether raw, or cooked, it's horrible.

However, I take pride in knowing that I would not, nor could I ever do such a thing. Hell, I am a very gentle natured person when it comes to animals, although I do have my favorite animals above others, it would be hard for me to kill one as there is no humane way to do it :/ But, but nevertheless, I would it it came down to it.

It's a personal choice, I know meat is healthy, and I enjoy it on my plate, although not always. I do support the fight to end kosher farming, as it's no different than what they do to we Gentile People in ways.

I understand that it's possibly Quine has experienced possibly even memories of the animals life through psychic perception or something like that. It's a very dismal thing. So, I do side with Yog, but I also understand Quine's side.

Just try to keep up with the B12 okay. I personally take B12 everyday, it's very healthy.

People are here to learn. So just state the knowledge. Telling people off will just aggravate everyone, no one will learn, and people will be scared or refuse to post any further questions, thus annihilating the very purpose of this group. It's ok to be wrong, that's why we are all here learning from one another. Some people, especially new ones, don't know about Satan's stance on diet,that's why they came here to discuss. And some felt ok on a vegetarian diet so naturally they thought it was ok. Different blood types respond differently to different diets. All my blood type ab friends are fine on vegetarian diets, blood type o like myself cannot survive a month without meet. Attacking people is just making Satan look bad to those that cannot speak to him yet because they still do not have the capability. Since you do speak to Satan and then attack people on this group, many newbies will wonder if Satan will attack them also once they get to the
point where they can hear him. I don't think you intend to give father a bad reputation before people can actually speak with him themselves. You may just push people away from him before he even gets a chance to speak to them himself.

Don't attack people for being misinformed. Just set the record straight in an intelligible, astute manner, just like Satan would have liked.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 3:27 PM PST Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I want to make something clear here. Satan is not going to deny you Godhood because only YOU can achieve it. Satan can't give it to you, he can only offer you help. It is YOUR choice whether to be lazy or to put in the work mediating, unblocking chakras ect ect it is YOUR choice if you put in the time to study and educate yourself in Satanic history and knowledge or sit on your butt wasting time all day. Its is YOUR choice whether your going to eat a healthy diet of meats, vegetables, dairy products ect ect giving your body the nutrition it literally NEEDS or eat only raw plants because what? the vegan/vegetarian movement was started by xtians thinking they were doing Gods work eating only in the ''garden of eden'' because what? Animals are tortured in slaughterhouses by jews? Thats exactly what the jews want! dont you see? they CREATE a problem and offer THEIR solution. In both cases it leaves both Animals and Humans in a endless cycle of self
destruction and DEATH. In a Satanic society based on TRUTH and NATURES order Animals will be farmed in safe healthy happy conditions like OUR ancestors farmed Animals thousands of years ago.  Until then people should not play into the jews plans and fall into the sick traps like veganism and vegetarianism. There is nothing wrong with eating meat and don't let ANYONE tell you different. 

On Monday, January 26, 2015 1:32 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, January 26, 2015 1:26 PM, "quine darling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It's not fair to use insulting words in this forum, we're supposed to be brothers and sisters. If someone says something, there might be a lot of reasons for it, don't show us your insulting part (at least not on my topics) Cos I don't really think Satan will deny me godhood etc just Cos I don't eat meat or Cos I eat it. Eating meat or not does not change you as a Spiritual Satanist or make you a libtard etc. Pls be careful with words in this forums. There should be a huge difference between us and them Cos we're higher humans, not people who talk any how.I really think you should apologise @yogsothoth, nobody gave you the right or power to tell people when to go else where, or to insult fellow Satanists on here. A kingdom that rises against itself shall fall! I'm very disappointed at the  people laughing with you after what you'd done. On Jan 26, 2015 6:52 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Diet Debate : JoS Newsletter
| |
| | | | Diet Debate : JoS Newsletter Diet Debate This is my opinion as I am not a medical professional keep this in mind. I make no recommendations. | |

| View on josministries.proph... | Preview by Yahoo |
| |

By the way, what's with the energy I feel coming from the picture above? it's incredibly creepy, and jewhovan like....

#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986 -- #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp #yiv3913412986hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp #yiv3913412986ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp .yiv3913412986ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp .yiv3913412986ad p {margin:0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mkp .yiv3913412986ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ygrp-lc #yiv3913412986hd {margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ygrp-lc .yiv3913412986ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986activity span .yiv3913412986underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 dd.yiv3913412986last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 dd.yiv3913412986last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 dd.yiv3913412986last p span.yiv3913412986yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986file-title a, #yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986file-title a:active, #yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986file-title a:hover, #yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986photo-title a,
#yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986photo-title a:active, #yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986photo-title a:hover, #yiv3913412986 div.yiv3913412986photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 div#yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3913412986ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3913412986yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv3913412986 o {font-size:0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv3913412986 .yiv3913412986replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv3913412986 input, #yiv3913412986 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3913412986 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3913412986logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-msg p#yiv3913412986attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-reco #yiv3913412986reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-reco
{margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-sponsor #yiv3913412986ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv3913412986 #yiv3913412986ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv3913412986

We do not have all the answers, because so many of them were destroyed by the xians and mudslimes (and kikes, who started it all).  We are only now finding out what not eating meat can do to the soul, just as we are only now seeing that the big bang is bullshit and that we can travel beyond the speed of light.  Until we learn more, many of these theories will continue being refined.  There is nothing wrong with being wrong with these, so long as we are trying to seek the truth.
As I see it, animal products are a practical necessity.  You might be able to function for a time, say in an emergency, on a vegan diet if you know what you are doing.  Nuts keep better than meats if you are traveling a few days and cannot keep meats under refrigeration.  But I do not recommend it long term.  Under rare exception, such as having a disorder where you cannot process certain amino acids, a meat-free or vegan diet may be necessary.  Of note, many of these disorders are more common in kikes than in Gentiles.
As for what kind of meat, it is your choice.  Many people eat beef, chicken, lamb, and pork.  There are plenty of other choices.  It is best when such animals are raised in humane conditions, and we should give preference to such when possible and protest when companies raise animals in bad conditions.  This does not change the fact that we need both vegetables and animal products.  You might be able to limit meat intake if you are eating lots of dairy and/or eggs.  But, you need good quality animal protein to thrive.  As we are just now beginning to see what is going on with the soul, I advise people to take heed that meat may be a necessity in order to not suffer in the astral.  And no, you do not need a full kilogram or two of steak every day--as rabbits should eat like rabbits, tigers should eat like tigers.  Emulating either can be dangerous.
And, since much of what is going on in the soul is still new information, we should investigate the whole truth.  And not from lamestream sources, either--some can experiment.  If you think veganism is safe, try it for a time and note how you feel.  Then, add good quality meats and/or other animal proteins and see if you feel better.  If you don't think it's safe, you should not try it--and, again I suggest experimenting with different meats and vegetables.  And no, you cannot be denied Godhood for not eating meat--it might, however, hamper the process of getting there in much the same way a magnesium deficiency might.

The Westonaprice.org website emphasizes the importance of eating meat and animal products. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:48 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We do not have all the answers, because so many of them were destroyed by the xians and mudslimes (and kikes, who started it all).  We are only now finding out what not eating meat can do to the soul, just as we are only now seeing that the big bang is bullshit and that we can travel beyond the speed of light.  Until we learn more, many of these theories will continue being refined.  There is nothing wrong with being wrong with these, so long as we are trying to seek the truth.
As I see it, animal products are a practical necessity.  You might be able to function for a time, say in an emergency, on a vegan diet if you know what you are doing.  Nuts keep better than meats if you are traveling a few days and cannot keep meats under refrigeration.  But I do not recommend it long term.  Under rare exception, such as having a disorder where you cannot process certain amino acids, a meat-free or vegan diet may be necessary.  Of note, many of these disorders are more common in kikes than in Gentiles.
As for what kind of meat, it is your choice.  Many people eat beef, chicken, lamb, and pork.  There are plenty of other choices.  It is best when such animals are raised in humane conditions, and we should give preference to such when possible and protest when companies raise animals in bad conditions.  This does not change the fact that we need both vegetables and animal products.  You might be able to limit meat intake if you are eating lots of dairy and/or eggs.  But, you need good quality animal protein to thrive.  As we are just now beginning to see what is going on with the soul, I advise people to take heed that meat may be a necessity in order to not suffer in the astral.  And no, you do not need a full kilogram or two of steak every day--as rabbits should eat like rabbits, tigers should eat like tigers.  Emulating either can be dangerous.
And, since much of what is going on in the soul is still new information, we should investigate the whole truth.  And not from lamestream sources, either--some can experiment.  If you think veganism is safe, try it for a time and note how you feel.  Then, add good quality meats and/or other animal proteins and see if you feel better.  If you don't think it's safe, you should not try it--and, again I suggest experimenting with different meats and vegetables.  And no, you cannot be denied Godhood for not eating meat--it might, however, hamper the process of getting there in much the same way a magnesium deficiency might.

I have a slight different take on meat and vegetarianism.
First off all.. Don't be compelled to be a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian. It is your choice. But do not follow either just because you are forced upon it or peer pressure or someone tells you so. I also remember reading that in one of the HP's sermons (I guess Hooded Cobra himself) as it is your choice to follow either. There are certain things you should however check out before deciding whether you should be a vegetarian or meat eater.
Personally, I prefer to remain vegetarian, with occasional meat (I haven't eaten meat in two months). Moreover, I was born and raised as a vegetarian (in a Hindu Brahmin family), where meat is strictly prohibited, but I am pretty much used to it. We also have thousands of dishes that can be prepared from vegetables, roots and what not, that I don't find a need to survive on meat. And I am really healthy by all standards. I don't get tired easily (I workout regularly and some of them are really tiring workouts), I have good energy and bio-electricity (I know that from my experiences from meditation). In India, several ascended yogis are known to be strict vegetarians. In fact, I find it easier to cleanse my system, when I completely avoid meat.
Having said that, I have developed a taste for meat. I pretty much love chicken and fish. So, I am a non-vegetarian by choice. But yeah, I prefer to be only an occasional meat eater. Also from personal experience, my body doesn't easily accept meat, for whatever reason. I have to be very careful  about what I eat and how much I eat when it comes to non-vegetarian dishes, because my stomach can go for a toss if I overeat or eat the wrong food. That is why I tend to eat occasionally and small portions.So, you need to see how much your body accepts. 

Secondly, whether you eat meat also depends on your lifestyle. If you are involved in heavy physical activity or workout, then nothing can replace meat due to its proteins. You can not life heavy weights by being a vegetarian. Your body requires proteins from meat to repair your body tissues and muscles. But, if you do not have an extremely active lifestyle or you are not into heavy physical exercise, then you may not need much of meat. In fact, vegetarian is better then, as it is easily digested. Even Soy bean or soy products can give you the required proteins (unless you are allergic to Soy or have other similar food allergies).
I also believe that climate does have an effect on whether you eat meat or you avoid it.
So, do take care of these things before you jump into a decision. Not all meat-eaters who have become vegetarians are able to continue it, and vice versa. 
Note: I completely agree with others and HPs about veganism. While being vegetarian is alright, being vegan is not. It is not natural, and quite harmful. For our present lifestyle, you should be at least vegetarian. You can just see how unattractive and skinny a vegan looks. It is a false propaganda and lies spread by idiots to become vegan. Just ask a vegan to do certain physical exercises and you will know how healthy (read it as unhealthy) he/she is. Never ever fall into the trap of veganism. It does not give your body the required nutrients.
Hail Satan!!Hail our gods!! 

Many well meaning people at one point myself included became vegetarian and many for spiritual reasons after studying the ancient Vedic texts. I extended my own vegetarianism for such reasons as well as many have. This is not to deride or blame anyone for such. But to point out the reality of events and how what has been taught is not what was originally there.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5495.html
Vegetarianism was only brought in to the East sixteen hundred years ago. This is why the original Buddhist texts make no mention of such and the Character of Siddhartha eats meat as well. Buddhism while corrupted and guised Jainism does still not go as far to push vegetarianism while open Jainism does. But around nine hundred years later in India a false discourse was created where Siddhartha preaches vegetarianism. Because its at this point vegetarianism was being imposed on the population by the ruling class. So any temples that wanted to stay open had to fall inline as the rulers where the money patrons of the religious orders and temples. They where holding the purse strings.

The only group originally preaching vegetarianism where the Jains. Who where well known to be anti Dharmic and constantly trying to subvert the culture with their ideology which amounts to metaphysic Communism. If one takes the sermon on the mount and puts a Jain in the place of Jesus. You have Jainism. Sadly as Hindu scholars mention the old Dharma is long gone and replaced by Jainism in the guise of Dharma. There is a warning to this in the Siva Purana's. And the tales of the Sivaite saints mention the Jains violently attacking the bastions of Dharma and its followers and also trying to subvert them from within [like the Christians do everywhere]. This program was obsessed with removing spiritual knowledge and authentic tapas [exercises that transmute the soul] and replacing them with the gross self modification one sees today in the East and in the Christian Monasteries.

The current eightfold path of Dharma in Hinduism is actually the eightfold path of Jainism the original was removed. But remained in the Tantric path. The amount of removal of spiritual knowledge that has occurred is staggering. The push to vegetarianism is within this environment. Note the proof is in the result. India under this corrupted paradigm has fallen apart and stagnated and has hardly produced any highly ascended if any beings in centuries. The corruption of spiritual knowledge and the norms imposed makes it impossible or close to impossible to advance to any high level.

Vegetarianism:

With caraka samhita which has been stated to be the oldest Ayurvedic text it state: Sharirabrinhane Nanyat Khadyam Mamsadwishishyate." Which translates to 'For the promotion and nourishment of the body, no other food item is better than meat." Another Ayurvedic text the Bhava Prakash, states 'Sadyohatasya Mamsam Syadbyadhidhatiyathaamritam', which translates to 'the meat of freshly killed animals is like Amirt (the ultimate lifefiving fluid that sustains the Divine)' We have the Bagabhatt (Astanga Samgraha) stating nothing equals meat for promotion of health and substance of the body." The Vedic text Satapatha Brahamana states 'Paramam Annadyam Yan Mamsam', meaning "Meat is the best kind of food."
Meat is listed under the sattvic category. "The life substance."

"Consumption of meat improves one's mind inner energy and strength; and that the consumption of fish restores one generative power." The Yoga of Power.

On Monday, February 2, 2015 8:04 PM, "gamekash@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have a slight different take on meat and vegetarianism.
First off all.. Don't be compelled to be a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian. It is your choice. But do not follow either just because you are forced upon it or peer pressure or someone tells you so. I also remember reading that in one of the HP's sermons (I guess Hooded Cobra himself) as it is your choice to follow either. There are certain things you should however check out before deciding whether you should be a vegetarian or meat eater.
Personally, I prefer to remain vegetarian, with occasional meat (I haven't eaten meat in two months). Moreover, I was born and raised as a vegetarian (in a Hindu Brahmin family), where meat is strictly prohibited, but I am pretty much used to it. We also have thousands of dishes that can be prepared from vegetables, roots and what not, that I don't find a need to survive on meat. And I am really healthy by all standards. I don't get tired easily (I workout regularly and some of them are really tiring workouts), I have good energy and bio-electricity (I know that from my experiences from meditation). In India, several ascended yogis are known to be strict vegetarians. In fact, I find it easier to cleanse my system, when I completely avoid meat.
Having said that, I have developed a taste for meat. I pretty much love chicken and fish. So, I am a non-vegetarian by choice. But yeah, I prefer to be only an occasional meat eater. Also from personal experience, my body doesn't easily accept meat, for whatever reason. I have to be very careful  about what I eat and how much I eat when it comes to non-vegetarian dishes, because my stomach can go for a toss if I overeat or eat the wrong food. That is why I tend to eat occasionally and small portions.So, you need to see how much your body accepts. 

Secondly, whether you eat meat also depends on your lifestyle. If you are involved in heavy physical activity or workout, then nothing can replace meat due to its proteins. You can not life heavy weights by being a vegetarian. Your body requires proteins from meat to repair your body tissues and muscles. But, if you do not have an extremely active lifestyle or you are not into heavy physical exercise, then you may not need much of meat. In fact, vegetarian is better then, as it is easily digested. Even Soy bean or soy products can give you the required proteins (unless you are allergic to Soy or have other similar food allergies).
I also believe that climate does have an effect on whether you eat meat or you avoid it.
So, do take care of these things before you jump into a decision. Not all meat-eaters who have become vegetarians are able to continue it, and vice versa. 
Note: I completely agree with others and HPs about veganism. While being vegetarian is alright, being vegan is not. It is not natural, and quite harmful. For our present lifestyle, you should be at least vegetarian. You can just see how unattractive and skinny a vegan looks. It is a false propaganda and lies spread by idiots to become vegan. Just ask a vegan to do certain physical exercises and you will know how healthy (read it as unhealthy) he/she is. Never ever fall into the trap of veganism. It does not give your body the required nutrients.
Hail Satan!!Hail our gods!! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back