Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

earth could not answer

Pandit Adonis Yoda

It is impressive the number of people who come to us realy lost. Knowing nothing, or very little. Some with clear xian influence, others more open minded, but still with wrong concepts and ideas. It seems it's much easier to accept Satan as the xian figure of the fallen angel, an entity, than of Enki, a living being, an alien. I wonder why is that? It is acceptable to believe in an invisible god, not tangible, but it is not acceptable to believe in alien life? There are so much evidence of UFO activities, of the Gods being from other planet, even some scientists ( remember many scientists are jews or work for the Government) and Quantic Physics admit their existence. Maybe some people may think that if Satan is not an entity than He is not powerful... this is wrong. He is very powerful and they have their full brain capacity (humans use only 10% of the brain), they know how the human "soul" works (energy - in physics matter and energy ARE the same thing, not different things, just in different forms like water, ice and steam) , the chakras system and Genetic Engenieering... knowing that, why fear Satan? He gave the "fire" of knowledge, the Enlightment to mankind. He is not evil. The so-called "God" is evil. If you look around you for some moments you will see misery, suffering, despair, tragedies... all of this due to centuries of massive destruction of human power and spiritual knowledge. Xianity says suffer now without questioning to be rewarded in "heaven", and what we see is this sadness! Empty people, slaves who can't think for themselves. Like cage animals in a zoo, they lost their will to fight for freedom, so they are depressed and letting life goes by hoping to "heaven" to come soon. But "heaven" will never come. There is no "heaven", and there is no "Lord Jesus" to save them.   We have the privilege of being able to know the truth, to have our cages open so we can walk for ourselves, to scape from "the Matrix", and to evolve. All we got to do is to study, meditate, dedicate to Satan to show our appreciation and empower ourselves to be like the Gods, to have control over our lives. This is NOT easy, and some would have prefered to stay unaware in a state of ignorance to not have to fight, but once you know, you have to fight. You cannot sit there knowing this "reality" to be a lie and not doing something to wake the others... and even to awake yourself. Some satanists think they know everything already, so they stop and stagnate. This is wrong. Unless you achieve Godhead, it's a never ending journey. But every journey begins with a single step, so I am here calling you to walk with me, with the JoS. We are under fire because we dared to step forward.   So to you who were lost, and "earth" could not answer, neither the sky or the sea, look inside you, the answer is there. It was there all the time. Satan exists. The Demons are real. "Knowing this, who dares to worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?". You are lost no more.   Pandora Arcana.        

High Priestess Pandora Arcana[/B]  Representative High Priestess for The Joy of Satan - Brazil

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back