Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Each race resembling various animal groups

sinbad

Asian people are very "feline" looking. To me, they resemble cats. And cats are a sacred animal, I wonder if the God's chose this deliberately, for certain races/groups to resemble certain animals (and I guess Jew's would be literally reptiles, lol).

Lately, I've been wondering what was the intention behind the creation of the other races. And perhaps it is that in a unified world, we would all balance each other out, and provide what the other's lacked in or differed in skillsets.

This question is kinda hard to answer unless one thinks from the perspective of a future Golden Age, but I'd like to hear other people's opinion on the matter.

I wouldn't compare animals to races. Different regions are suited for different people.

Phenotypes cannot really be reduced only to patterns that we see in nature. If you'd consider also the anthropological aspect , you'd recognise the various hominid sub-groups that were at a certain point the ancestors of various races. I am very certain when Satan created us the process didn't take a day or just a generation. For what we know all organisms that evolved on Earth (naturally or accelerated) did so in compatibility with it's environment and Nature at large. (except for the sad cases, of course , where their creation was not in accordance with Natural law).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back