Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dull buzzing sound after foundation meditation

xsatanson666

Greetings brethren, there is this kind of buzzing like humming sound in my ears after foundation meditation, like buzz buzz hum hum hummmmmmmm, is  this normal?? In my right ears.

It's normal and a positive sign your meditation was successful. Give it time and your body will adjust to your heightened bioelectricity and it will go away. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 20, 2016, at 7:19 AM, xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greetings brethren, there is this kind of buzzing like humming sound in my ears after foundation meditation, like buzz buzz hum hum hummmmmmmm, is  this normal?? In my right ears.

Cooool! :D I felt really overwhelmed yesterday after the meditation though, there was pressure in my thighs, I felt really heavy after drawing in energy lol, today I still feel heavy, but was that buzzing sound and hey! What's the sign I'm doing my character spinning right? Cause I can't really feel anything doing it, I just only visualize and spin them in my mind but no special feelings in my body.

Hmm I would ask someone else just to be sure but I believe the pressure in the thighs, and heavy feeling could be a sign that energy is trapped. When you spin your base chakra can you feel the energy move up or does it feel stuck? Also do you ever feel tingles in your feet or legs?Even if there is a blockage it doesn't mean your doing something wrong it just means you need to focus on that specific area. And trust me the earlier you start the better. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 20, 2016, at 1:34 PM, xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Cooool! :D I felt really overwhelmed yesterday after the meditation though, there was pressure in my thighs, I felt really heavy after drawing in energy lol, today I still feel heavy, but was that buzzing sound and hey! What's the sign I'm doing my character spinning right? Cause I can't really feel anything doing it, I just only visualize and spin them in my mind but no special feelings in my body.

Hmmm I remember, but I didn't fully take note, when I spinner the base chakra I noticed a slight pressure in my lower body, in my thigh and leg, I could hardly stand as I felt weak. But I didn't really pay attention as I just started it so I felt like I was kind of sick, after a while, it went away, so the next day I started the meditation again and that's when I noticed pressure, but you see the problem here is I can't really say which meditation is causing it, wether it's the chakra spin or foundation med. Cause I notice slight pressure from spinning base chakra but it isn't serious until after foundation med. I notice my body becomes heavy and I feel slight deezy, sometimes full and I don't get hungry for a while, kind of, could be the two?
I also use different mudras when mediating dont know if this contributes to it.

I think that this is just a case of your body reacting to your increasing bioelectricity. Every reacts to it differently. Give it a couple of weeks I believe those sensations will go away. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 20, 2016, at 4:45 PM, xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hmmm I remember, but I didn't fully take note, when I spinner the base chakra I noticed a slight pressure in my lower body, in my thigh and leg, I could hardly stand as I felt weak. But I didn't really pay attention as I just started it so I felt like I was kind of sick, after a while, it went away, so the next day I started the meditation again and that's when I noticed pressure, but you see the problem here is I can't really say which meditation is causing it, wether it's the chakra spin or foundation med. Cause I notice slight pressure from spinning base chakra but it isn't serious until after foundation med. I notice my body becomes heavy and I feel slight deezy, sometimes full and I don't get hungry for a while, kind of, could be the two?
I also use different mudras when mediating dont know if this contributes to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back