Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams

magick1occult

I've been having a series of dreams,about demons and testing and challenging me.also trying to show me things like,raising hell,seeing someone being possessed,showing people,appearing unreal(not whom or who they say they are).it's confusing.

Is it possible to be attacked by the enemy in a dream, cause I had one of the most vivid dreams I have had to date. There was a man with gray hair, and completely black eyes, and was huge, he picked me up(with out touching me) and began to choke me. Now while this was happening I actually felt strangled and couldn't talk. Now when I awoke I was still choking and it took a lot of will power to begin to breath. So after 10 or 15 minutes of me convincing myself it was only a dream I finally went back to sleep. Only to be in the same place and the man came after me again and asked if I had not learned my lesson and did the same as before. Only this time I knew I was dreaming and tried to change the events in my dream, but to no avail. So when i awoke in horror to the same thing of not being able to breath, I also felt this intense migraine coming from the crown chakra area, even though I have just started to open my third eye. So was I being attacked or am I just crazy.

Please respond A.S.A.P.

Hail Enki

It could be an attack.
I've had a few dreams where i had to watch loved ones die but i don't think they were attacks - yours could be. Maybe try strangle back or kick him in the balls next time? lol.

Hail Satan!
Satanic Network: www.diablodomus.com

-Your being attacked, most likely from an angel.
I used to get them as well, but not anything physical.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickmiletta" <nickmiletta@... wrote:
Is it possible to be attacked by the enemy in a dream, cause I had one of the most vivid dreams I have had to date. There was a man with gray hair, and completely black eyes, and was huge, he picked me up(with out touching me) and began to choke me. Now while this was happening I actually felt strangled and couldn't talk. Now when I awoke I was still choking and it took a lot of will power to begin to breath. So after 10 or 15 minutes of me convincing myself it was only a dream I finally went back to sleep. Only to be in the same place and the man came after me again and asked if I had not learned my lesson and did the same as before. Only this time I knew I was dreaming and tried to change the events in my dream, but to no avail. So when i awoke in horror to the same thing of not being able to breath, I also felt this intense migraine coming from the crown chakra area, even though I have just started to open my third eye. So was I being attacked or am I just crazy.

Please respond A.S.A.P.

Hail Enki

What is the best or the propper way to interpret our dreams?

Hail Father!

Firstly write everything down, upon waking, even the minutest detail.

Next, if you dream of a Crocodile, go research the Crocodile. Do this with everything within the dream. Then put it together like a Jigsaw Puzzle until you reveal the meaning in the images.

The God's speak to us in diverse ways, and in Dreams they find a Canvas upon which to paint the most Beautiful Pictures.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Igor" <jelic.igor@... wrote:

Hail Father!

What does a glowing silver knife mean under a full moon???? It glowed the electric blue energy! It was so pretty I felt like I should of taken it but I didn't! (I would type the whole dream in but most would be like weird out by it.)  It’s been like oh 3 years since I had a dream where everything moves and people acted like independently my emotions were my own and the people there had feelings. Oh yeah the people moved in my dream freely that has never happened before either. The feeling of time was there the sun rose and set it was really cool.
From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 6:56:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dreams

Next, if you dream of a Crocodile, go research the Crocodile. Do this with everything within the dream. Then put it together like a Jigsaw Puzzle until you reveal the meaning in the images.

The God's speak to us in diverse ways, and in Dreams they find a Canvas upon which to paint the most Beautiful Pictures.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Igor" <jelic.igor@ ... wrote:

Hail Father!

Thank you for the previous answer, but there is just one more question:

Where to look for the meaning of the a.e. Crocodile?

Or, I'll rephrase it:

What is the most accurate source of information about the meaing of
the images in our dreams (what source to trust)?

Thanks again,

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Igor" <jelic.igor@ wrote:

Hail Father!

Nicely put. Yeah, write everything down, and I mean everything, because YOU don't know what is important from the get-go. Dreams can side-swipe you; today I woke with a work dream that we were on heightened security, and didn't know about that ass-clown who tried to ignite explosives descending into Detroit.

Work anxiety? Maybe. I had airplane-centric dreams before I worked for an airport, precognition? Maybe. If you are so inclined, you can make a graph of what kind of dream themes re-occur and look into that symbolism. Like Lucius says, start with classical definitions, then do random associations with what that image means to you. You write your own book on symbology in the end.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Igor" <jelic.igor@ wrote:

Hail Father!

Dreams are very personal to us, the references contained along with the Symbolism can be very unique in interpretation. In ancient cultures, particularly the Egyptian Culture Dreams held great relevance and so where studied and researched by the Priests of the time, and so a database, if you like of meaning and interpretation was formed in order to aid prediction, weather, crop cycles etc. But the World then was a very different place than the World is today and so We encounter things in Our dreams now that would seem more familiar in Our current environments, it is difficult then to use any one point of reference, times change.

That said, however, to the God's We serve time is a very different thing, and the Dreams upon which We sail are Timeless. Many current books written regarding Dream Interpretation are Written from a very "Modern" perspective, and more still from a very xian one.

"White" puts it very well and accurately, start with Ancient/Classical definition and Symbolism, and then Random research. Dreams are very Random, and researching them this way you allow that Random element of your subconscious to do some of the Research.

Very good point also regarding building your own book on Symbology. What a Crocodile "Means" to You may well be very different to what a Crocodile "Means" to Me.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Igor" <jelic.igor@... wrote:

Or, I'll rephrase it:

Thanks again,

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

Hail Father!

I highly highly recommend the movie Waking Life to those deeply interested in dreams. It has several different interesting views and theories on several aspects of dreams

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 10:34:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dreams

Dreams are very personal to us, the references contained along with the Symbolism can be very unique in interpretation. In ancient cultures, particularly the Egyptian Culture Dreams held great relevance and so where studied and researched by the Priests of the time, and so a database, if you like of meaning and interpretation was formed in order to aid prediction, weather, crop cycles etc. But the World then was a very different place than the World is today and so We encounter things in Our dreams now that would seem more familiar in Our current environments, it is difficult then to use any one point of reference, times change.

That said, however, to the God's We serve time is a very different thing, and the Dreams upon which We sail are Timeless. Many current books written regarding Dream Interpretation are Written from a very "Modern" perspective, and more still from a very xian one.

"White" puts it very well and accurately, start with Ancient/Classical definition and Symbolism, and then Random research. Dreams are very Random, and researching them this way you allow that Random element of your subconscious to do some of the Research.

Very good point also regarding building your own book on Symbology. What a Crocodile "Means" to You may well be very different to what a Crocodile "Means" to Me.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Igor" <jelic.igor@ ... wrote:

Or, I'll rephrase it:

Thanks again,

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Igor" <jelic.igor@ wrote:

Hail Father!

He's right, I recently had a dream of me that I killed a bird and then carried it around with me through the rest of the dream. The next night I had a dream that a lynx and I were fighting and then it turned into a snake, I killed the snake and then wore the snake as sandals. It took me a while to realize what these seemingly insignificant dreams meant, I've realized I still feel guilty, even though I shouldn't.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

Or, I'll rephrase it:

Thanks again,

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

Hail Father!

Hi All,

I just remembered some dreams that I had as a child and I am wondering if it means anything and really I just want to share my thoughts. I was raised in a xian home but came to Satanism about a year ago. As a child I remember having alot of dreams about snakes. And I remember another dream where I would be driving a truck on the top of a mountain and then purposely make it go off the cliff so that I could feel like I was falling. I know that the snake and the falling feeling are related to Satanism. I read somewhere, maybe on here or the JOS site, that you don't choose the left hand path; it chooses you. And I guess I'm in awe that that was maybe my case.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]ever since i have dedicated i have not had any dreams.

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

when i was young i was having i great number of negative dreams. as a result i learned to block my dreams out of my mind. most of the time i never dream at all or at least i have no memory of them. since Lord Satan and the other gods of hell can sometimes visit us in out dreams, i was wondering if maybe it is time for me to learn to make myself open to my dreams again? or does Lord Satan not need me to open myself to my dreams in order to contact me?

Hail Satan

Our dreams are of the utmost importance.
If you want to dream again, examine why you stopped having them.
Accept that dreams can tell us about ourselves, the future, and other important things.
They may be negative, positive or neutral.
When you are ready to accept your dreams, they will come back.

Also, try to keep stress at a minimum, because when we are stressed, we do not dream.

A warm shower or bath, and a cool room (as we are bundled underneath the warm comforters) will help us fall asleep. Try not watch tv, on the computer for three hours before going to bed, as it stimulates our brains too much.

Yes, the Gods sometimes DO visit us in our dreams. Pray to Father, pray to the Gods, and to your Guardian Demon. Read about Them on the JoS site, and perhaps you may get a visit.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kenny" <s_thetruegod@... wrote:

when i was young i was having i great number of negative dreams. as a result i learned to block my dreams out of my mind. most of the time i never dream at all or at least i have no memory of them. since Lord Satan and the other gods of hell can sometimes visit us in out dreams, i was wondering if maybe it is time for me to learn to make myself open to my dreams again? or does Lord Satan not need me to open myself to my dreams in order to contact me?

Hail Satan

Does Demons commuciate with people in Dreams If People don't qiute
understand telepathy or what technue can you use for telepathy is there
certain meditations that you can use to help with telepathy!
I could use You A answer And How did ya like The past poems I wrote
Cause I Have Some More Poems For the Group if It alright with ya
if i write them
HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS!!!

<td val[/IMG]You should start a new topic with POEMS, so that the clergy could see it.
If you don't mind could you send me a copy of them too? I'm quite interested to say the least.

Dark blessings to your future.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- On Wed, 9/15/10, Donny Joe Hilburn <swapdragon@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dreams
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 12:23 PM

Does Demons commuciate with people in Dreams If People don't qiute
understand telepathy or what technue can you use for telepathy is there
certain meditations that you can use to help with telepathy!
I could use You A answer And How did ya like The past poems I wrote
Cause I Have Some More Poems For the Group if It alright with ya
if i write them
HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS!!!
[/TD]

I've been having the same dream repeatedly over the past month.

I'm at my grandmothers and there's a light moon path leading out of it. The first turn on the curve holds a stand with a mini glow moon. ONcwe inside my grandmothers' home I go into a locked room and hear voices I never heard before and I see these faces that I see clearly but don't know who they are. Then all of sudden I'm danging to this little melancholist tune and everyone applaudes, but they all look like demons. And I see one demon in particular that comes to me and I always wake up. But each dream, I see him closer.

I was originally a xian and i guess this still influences me sometimes (even if i freed myself almost 3 years ago).. like when i get confused or i'm in a really depressed state of mind.. idk why but recently i've been really suicidal.. as in mind , not doing anything reckless.. Aura cleaning really helps, it makes me feel lighter , detached and it changes all this suicidal crap. The subject is "dreams" so it's about a dream i had a while ago,started with me entering this yard where it was an old guy dressed in some white clothes who told me "come back to how you were, you still have time" so in that moment i asked "so what do i need to do?" and he told me i have to go to the church and etc, and when he said that i started to laugh so hard and i said "FUCKING kidding me?!" and i remember waking up laughing.. just wanted to share this, and ask for your opinions.

In my opinion the enemy is attacking you. They want to make you weak and convert back to their lies and fear plagued ways. The enemy wants you to become helpless beyond all means and by doing so you feel suicidal. It wants you to come crawling back in fear. You know what the truth is through Satan and the enemy doesn't like you having that knowledge. The enemy is attracted to you because you were once a victim of it as you said. Keep strong. I know what it's like to be suicidal and to act on it. I had a harmful entity (which I called a demon before knowing the truth of demons) attacking my mind. When I woke up in the hospital I felt a mind change and that entity was "lifted" off my shoulders. What I mean by this is I hope you don't take it as far as I did and realize there are better ways to fight. I didn't know the truth at the time but you know it now. Hope I made sense!   I'm sure other members can inform you about protection and what rituals are needed. Hail Satan-the truth!!!! 
-Allyson Ford
On Jul 15, 2011, at 12:48 PM, "sesen22@..." <sesen22@... wrote:
  I was originally a xian and i guess this still influences me sometimes (even if i freed myself almost 3 years ago).. like when i get confused or i'm in a really depressed state of mind.. idk why but recently i've been really suicidal.. as in mind , not doing anything reckless.. Aura cleaning really helps, it makes me feel lighter , detached and it changes all this suicidal crap. The subject is "dreams" so it's about a dream i had a while ago,started with me entering this yard where it was an old guy dressed in some white clothes who told me "come back to how you were, you still have time" so in that moment i asked "so what do i need to do?" and he told me i have to go to the church and etc, and when he said that i started to laugh so hard and i said "FUCKING kidding me?!" and i remember waking up laughing.. just wanted to share this, and ask for your opinions.

Sounds like the enemy's trying to harass you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sesen22@..." <sesen22@... wrote:

the root cause [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 3:48 AM

Hay I was wondering if some one could help me make scence of this dream I had the other night.

It started of with me running down a dirt path with like a friend and a wolf. We had to go protect some thing. As a look back the wolf has stopes but I keep running. Next thing I know I'm high diving into this lake Thad soo blue and when I'm in the water and i look back up to the sky under water ther where this brilliantly bright blue scarubs swimming and making a high pitched noise.

Any ideas I would love to hear!!
!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!!

A few summers ago i had a dream where i was in a church and it was crowded with people singing praise to father and i felt safe and happy for once in the past few years. Was this a dream or did it show what the future holds?

Hs
Ali
----- Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

Is it common for Satan and his Demons to communicate with us through dreams?

yes it is you just have be aware of your dreams and have a good memory of it. its better when your lucid dreaming that way you know what your doing and you have total control of your dream so you can call up father or a demon while your dreaming. or you can do this: as your going to sleep affirm "will a demon please come visit me in my dreams" and keep affirming that till you go to sleep. as your doing that put a demonic blue aura around you. this might take some practice
Hail Enki
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:19 PM

Is it common for Satan and his Demons to communicate with us through dreams?

What happens when we dream and well let's persay you feel comfortable with a demon, or demoness guiding you through your dreams and what if this particular demoness or demon takes shape or form of someone you know and well don't understand why they're taking shape or form of this person. Could it be me that's fucking up to u understand why Satan is guiding us though unseen means.?

Yes I understad, you need to look under the liners for answers, Satanism is about finding things through yourself.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Dillon <cordobadillon88@... wrote:
  What happens when we dream and well let's persay you feel comfortable with a demon, or demoness guiding you through your dreams and what if this particular demoness or demon takes shape or form of someone you know and well don't understand why they're taking shape or form of this person. Could it be me that's fucking up to u understand why Satan is guiding us though unseen means.?

When I dream I usually don't remember anything at all, but when I do, I usually look for things I remember more vividly, and then look up symbol meanings and then interpret them myself, and have dreamed of things that were in the newspaper the next day, happened a few days after, etc. or figure out what they are trying to tell me, and a couple days ago I had a dream where I was in some building with hallways in the sky, and I had just gotten out of the shower, and was singing and a few people I've known from real life complimented me, then next things I remember is flying out of the building.

Usually when flying in a dream I could only make it up 20 feet in the air or less and very slowly, then a few days later I dreamed I was furiously mad at someone and flew higher and faster than previously and used fire to explode an asteroid like thing in the air, then now I can fly higher and even faster in dreams, and my fire works better than before in dreams as well (I prefer fire/fire energy), in fact before these few dreams I've never flew or used fire before, so the speed of progression kinda confused me, .....

Anyhow after I flew out of that building in the sky I was the highest in the air I've ever been, I could see all the buildings like hundreds of feet down, and when I looked in the air in front of me was about 10, 20 or 30 winged people in front of me, one in particular noticed me with long blonde hair and black wings.

He reminded me of Andras who I believe is my Guardian Demon, and I spend a lot of time thinking about him, and feel very close to him. I did not feel threatened by these people but, I'm not sure if his wings are black, but other than that he appeared like how I usually imagine him. I was just wondering about any thoughts?

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Haures!
Hail Malphas!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!
Ge Gemenanza torsvl

When I dream I usually don't remember anything at all, but when I do, I usually look for things I remember more vividly, and then look up symbol meanings and then interpret them myself, and have dreamed of things that were in the newspaper the next day, happened a few days after, etc. or figure out what they are trying to tell me, and a couple days ago I had a dream where I was in some building with hallways in the sky, and I had just gotten out of the shower, and was singing and a few people I've known from real life complimented me, then next things I remember is flying out of the building.

Usually when flying in a dream I could only make it up 20 feet in the air or less and very slowly, then a few days later I dreamed I was furiously mad at someone and flew higher and faster than previously and used fire to explode an asteroid like thing in the air, then now I can fly higher and even faster in dreams, and my fire works better than before in dreams as well (I prefer fire/fire energy), in fact before these few dreams I've never flew or used fire before, so the speed of progression kinda confused me, .....

Anyhow after I flew out of that building in the sky I was the highest in the air I've ever been, I could see all the buildings like hundreds of feet down, and when I looked in the air in front of me was about 10, 20 or 30 winged people in front of me, one in particular noticed me with long blonde hair and black wings.

He reminded me of Andras who I believe is my Guardian Demon, and I spend a lot of time thinking about him, and feel very close to him. I did not feel threatened by these people but, I'm not sure if his wings are black, but other than that he appeared like how I usually imagine him. I was just wondering about any thoughts?

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Haures!
Hail Malphas!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!
Ge Gemenanza torsvl

Hello,
I've been dedicated since November 2012. There have been 2 ongoing experiences that I cannot answer. Maybe someone here can assist.
First - I can no longer remember my dreams,
Secondly - with my eyes closed I see flashes of light.
Any ideas?

Personally, I think you have a medical problem. Especially since you can't remember dreams and you
are seeing flashes of light. I've been dedicated for some time now and have no problems with dreaming
or remembering them. You should get a check up.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 7/23/14, makrigiannis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 5:20 PM

Hello,
I've been dedicated
since November 2012. There have been 2 ongoing experiences
that I cannot answer. Maybe someone here can
assist.
First - I can no longer
remember my dreams,
Secondly - with my eyes
closed I see flashes of light.
Any

ideas?

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606 --
#yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp #yiv3012943606hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp #yiv3012943606ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp .yiv3012943606ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp .yiv3012943606ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mkp .yiv3012943606ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3012943606ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3012943606ygrp-lc #yiv3012943606hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3012943606ygrp-lc .yiv3012943606ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606activity span
.yiv3012943606underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606attach label a {

#yiv3012943606 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606bold a {

#yiv3012943606 dd.yiv3012943606last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 dd.yiv3012943606last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 dd.yiv3012943606last p
span.yiv3012943606yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606attach-table div div a {

#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606file-title a, #yiv3012943606
div.yiv3012943606file-title a:active, #yiv3012943606
div.yiv3012943606file-title a:hover, #yiv3012943606
div.yiv3012943606file-title a:visited {

#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606photo-title a,
#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606photo-title a:active,
#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3012943606 div.yiv3012943606photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3012943606 div#yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3012943606ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3012943606yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3012943606 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3012943606 .yiv3012943606replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3012943606 input, #yiv3012943606 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3012943606
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3012943606logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-msg
p#yiv3012943606attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-reco
#yiv3012943606reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-sponsor #yiv3012943606ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3012943606 #yiv3012943606ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3012943606

Not remembering dreams is not or rarely due to a medical problem, many people cannot remember their dreams. Flashes of light on the other hand can be caused by caffeine overdose and other stimulatory drugs, cocaine, amphetamines etc. but an open and empowered third eye may give the same result. Are the flashes of light accompanied by heart palpitations or other cardiac irregularities? Also what are your intakes of the above mentioned substances?

As a ss. Should we take note and think about things we do and see in our dreams? Iv had a few dreams lately that has been eating at me. Good things! If u guys don't mind me sharing. But a few nights ago I had a dream I had my first child. And yes that is somthing I want! As a ss I can't wait to bring up my child with oit lies of the church! And raised under watchful eye of hell. In my dream my girlfriend gave birth. I can remeber it was a boy. And he had an erection when he came out! Which I found veery interesting because erections are the life force. So basicly what I'm saying is... should we pay attention to these kind of dreams? What do dreams do for ss?

It's true that dreams can mean different things you need to pay attention to. Most of their meaning is subjective. But writing down dreams helps in other ways too. If helps you in lucid dreaming and astral projection. If you write down dreams and pay attention to what's the difference between them and reality it can help you recognize a dream when you see it so you can go into lucid dream mode and affect it the way you want. 

<td val[/IMG]
Yes of course we should! The key is distinguishing betwen dreams from the Gods, our own psychic experience, and dreams from the enemy. Usually dreams from the enemy are meant to scare us and have a negitive feel about them, dreams from the Gods are extremely positive and usually give us new ideas that help us along our path. This is a highly personal thing . No one can help you interpret your dream but YOU , all I can tell you is yes dreams are importan t.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 13, 2015, 12:14:57 PM, brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: As a ss. Should we take note and think about things we do and see in our dreams? Iv had a few dreams lately that has been eating at me. Good things! If u guys don't mind me sharing. But a few nights ago I had a dream I had my first child. And yes that is somthing I want! As a ss I can't wait to bring up my child with oit lies of the church! And raised under watchful eye of hell. In my dream my girlfriend gave birth. I can remeber it was a boy. And he had an erection when he came out! Which I found veery interesting because erections are the life force. So basicly what I'm saying is... should we pay attention to these kind of dreams? What do dreams do for ss?
[/TD]

Some of the most helpful lessons I've learned came through dreams, both from the Gods and the enemy (even though the enemy didn't intend to be helpful)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back