Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams messages from father satan

[email protected]

I went to sleep one afternoon when I wasn't feeling good and soon I was in my spirit body on a island.Then on this island I saw people running and as I looked up to the sky I saw black Sky's and people getting on boats and trying to get away from this island . when I looked to the center of the island I saw the false god who ever they call him his church fall to the ground like  child's blocks  then I heard father Satan voice saying look to the water . then I looked to the water and I saw fire come from the ocean like a wall burning the people who believe in the false god  I saw fire raining down  then I woke up . if anyone can help me with this dream message. That be great

What do the symbols mean to you, personally? Dig around and write it out. It helps to write it out, I find.You could consult online or hard-copy dream dictionaries and see if any of their descriptions and meanings jump out at you.The dream is personal to you. You are the only one who can discern the meanings of it.
On Monday, December 11, 2017, 6:55:14 PM EST, elliott.ruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I went to sleep one afternoon when I wasn't feeling good and soon I was in my spirit body on a island.Then on this island I saw people running and as I looked up to the sky I saw black Sky's and people getting on boats and trying to get away from this island . when I looked to the center of the island I saw the false god who ever they call him his church fall to the ground like  child's blocks  then I heard father Satan voice saying look to the water . then I looked to the water and I saw fire come from the ocean like a wall burning the people who believe in the false god  I saw fire raining down  then I woke up . if anyone can help me with this dream message. That be great

Hi-Not all dreams are occulted ir covert, most are very straight forward.
Dont try to complicate it, just let it flow naturally.
As a reader of your post, the dream seems pretty straight forward. There are strong specific elements [island, people fleeing, boats...].
Right off-  1)  The believers and worshippers of the false god (god of the church) and the church are going to come to a firey demise.2) An island is an isolated placeCould be localized or global apocalypse (you may need more memory recall)3) Dark scary sky, often a sign of Judgement or calamity.4) People fleeingThis who are watchful may escape, or at least try5) Boats, Water, Ocean, Island.. Water is often an emotional sign... in this case it is "distress"6) "Coming from the ocean"This is coming from "outside" the safe place [the island is the safe place]. 7) The CHILDS BLOCKS, BLACK SKY, FIRE-WALLThis is generally not a good omen tothe "island people". And the fact it is coming to them from the inside and out is inescapable.8) The voice of HaSatan directing you to "look"is perhaps most significant to you personally...
Do you have one foot in the church and one in Satan's camp?
Personally- Evaluate your walk and talk, only you know the truth of your state.
or
Perhaps, this "looking" could be a prophetic task for you to mediate on.
Maybe, you may consider asking a Watcher for help in this case if you're strong enough and desire to do such a thing.
BTW....You covered all the senses but "smell". Do you remember any smells?
Lastly, I think it's very cool that you actually heard Father Satan's voice VERY COOL! :)

Be Wise and Be Lifted Up!HiS
On Dec 11, 2017 6:56 PM, "elliott.ruth@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back