Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams I've questioned for a while now...

carri.capps

Hey guys, I'm going to try and keep this short, but this was really weird and it happened back in April.

This dream starts out with me sitting up in my bed and I look over at the corner of my room near the door and there's this little demonic figure just sitting there, hunched over and somewhat scary looking until I realized it wasn't there to hurt me as far as I know. Anyways, it was completely black; shadow-like overall. It had horns, bat-like wings and a tail that resembled a mace to me. I couldn't see any of it's details, nothing but it's huge, golden/yellow flash-light like eyes shining on me. It didn't do anything, but stare at me the entire time while I sat there in disbelief. It looked like a cartoon character, like something I would draw almost. It also appeared the next night and told me its name, which I afterward woke up, but fell back to sleep and forgot it, and every time I try to remember it, I nearly can but I never do. It also had no mouth that was visible to me, so it most likely used telepathy to tell me this, however it previously never said anything. What seems the oddest to me is that, before I became a Satanist, I had a dream about the date that it appeared to me, which was on April 11. I had a dream a few weeks before that date that I was sitting in my room, writing in a notebook I have the thoughts of a black mass sitting in front of me. I was also reading on the JoS website and happened to wonder about my guardian demon before it appeared.

I've had even stranger dreams than this even, I always have (My dad says it runs in our family; he sees his deceased parents, however they never speak, I see things of random importance every once in a while.) I'm used to odd dreams, I could describe so many more, but this is something that's been on my mind since April. Does this have any actual significance? Or just simple coincidence? Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back