Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams and Experiences

Princess Kumori

Hello all!

I wanted to talk about a recent experience of mine, just the other night, I had gone to bed regularly and nothing seemed out of place, but when my dream started, I could tell it was something different. There were thousands of people eating at this BBQ, and they all gathered in this valley that had rock ledges and mountains all around us like a defense mechanism. Some of the Satanist I know were there, some in regular clothing, some in black robes with red upside down crosses on their sleeves, were walking up the almost man made steps to the ledge where it seemed like a stage. Before too long, a lot of people were on that stage and we had our chalices up in the air, making a toast to our Father Satan, thanking him for making us stand strong on our own two feet and giving us the power in the beginning and such. We than drank this weird red liquid, which I couldn't tell was blood, wine, or something else.

I was the last to finish, I was suppose to bring the chalice back, but I took it with me, because this black figure was moving towards the back of the stoned stage and behind this wall, he was the one that started with the speech of thanks, and I kept following him, uncontrollably asking him questions, of almost anything I could think of. Before I uttered more though, this intense energy surrounded me, and he looked at me in the face, and all though I couldn't see him directly, (if that makes sense) I saw bits and pieces of him in the mirror on the wall we were behind. Kind of like a half mask, his whole body and face was dark, and parts of some kind of blue, like navy or cobalt were traceable around his face, so I took it that it was his hair or eyes. He yelled at me, but not in a strict tone, (again if that makes since), then something strange happened, I smiled at him and said "I think I know who you are, but can you tell me what you are doing here?" he didn't respond in words I could understand, but instead, he held the back of my head and kissed me...

I think that this was my guardian demon. I believe his name is Shax, who I have been praying to, I'm so filled with energy lately and excitement to finally meet him. I wanted to know if you guys had any kinds of experiences this way or if you had different experiences but same feelings?

Thanks
~Kumori

Hail Satan!
Hail Shax!
Hail all demons!

My son has met Shax, I believe. His name is David Flores on this group.

This is an amazing dream. You are gifted to have it. :)

Very strong and yes, he must be a guardian of yours.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Princess Kumori" <kumori_hotchick@... wrote:

Hello all!

I wanted to talk about a recent experience of mine, just the other night, I had gone to bed regularly and nothing seemed out of place, but when my dream started, I could tell it was something different. There were thousands of people eating at this BBQ, and they all gathered in this valley that had rock ledges and mountains all around us like a defense mechanism. Some of the Satanist I know were there, some in regular clothing, some in black robes with red upside down crosses on their sleeves, were walking up the almost man made steps to the ledge where it seemed like a stage. Before too long, a lot of people were on that stage and we had our chalices up in the air, making a toast to our Father Satan, thanking him for making us stand strong on our own two feet and giving us the power in the beginning and such. We than drank this weird red liquid, which I couldn't tell was blood, wine, or something else.

I was the last to finish, I was suppose to bring the chalice back, but I took it with me, because this black figure was moving towards the back of the stoned stage and behind this wall, he was the one that started with the speech of thanks, and I kept following him, uncontrollably asking him questions, of almost anything I could think of. Before I uttered more though, this intense energy surrounded me, and he looked at me in the face, and all though I couldn't see him directly, (if that makes sense) I saw bits and pieces of him in the mirror on the wall we were behind. Kind of like a half mask, his whole body and face was dark, and parts of some kind of blue, like navy or cobalt were traceable around his face, so I took it that it was his hair or eyes. He yelled at me, but not in a strict tone, (again if that makes since), then something strange happened, I smiled at him and said "I think I know who you are, but can you tell me what you are doing here?" he didn't respond in words I could understand, but instead, he held the back of my head and kissed me...

I think that this was my guardian demon. I believe his name is Shax, who I have been praying to, I'm so filled with energy lately and excitement to finally meet him. I wanted to know if you guys had any kinds of experiences this way or if you had different experiences but same feelings?

Thanks
~Kumori

Hail Satan!
Hail Shax!
Hail all demons!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back