Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreaming??

Sierra Launa

Okay so last night I'm in bed trying to fall asleep listening to my iPod when I hear my name being whispered by this soft male voice. Almost feminine. I pause my iPod thinking it's my parents but nothing. I turn my iPod on agIn and I hear my name 3 more times and something that sounds along the lines of "haul". 
It freaked the crap out of me yet I feltthis sudden wave of calm wash over me when I thought of Lucifer. 
When I woke up I played the song over and asked my parents if they called my name and I didn't hear anything nor did they say they did. I'm wondering if this is my mind just acting up in desperation for contact with SATAN or his demons or if this was a demon actually trying to contact me through my iPod I suppose. This has been going on for a year at least and until I planned to convert to satanism last week I never thought abou it. My name was whispered so many times last night than usual. 
I'm asking anyone who KNOWS about this fully because I'm still new. A reply would be most helpful thnx :)
HAIL LUCIFER!

Sent from my iPod

I dedicated on the 17th of June this year. I have had 3 contacts so far. My first was the night of my dedication i asked for a sign that it was acceptible and that i had done it right. I recieved a vision of Baphomet. My second was in deep meditation, voices in unknown language. My last was a few nights ago. Woke up to see beautiful youung man at the foot of the sofa i was sleeping on (dont ask). All Three times i was not trying, perhaps because you were so relaxed you were very open. What works for me is Mindless meditation. You can find details on the JOS website under VOID MEDITATIONS. Good luck. Dragomange777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sierra Launa <slauba@... wrote:

Okay so last night I'm in bed trying to fall asleep listening to my iPod when I hear my name being whispered by this soft male voice. Almost feminine. I pause my iPod thinking it's my parents but nothing. I turn my iPod on agIn and I hear my name 3 more times and something that sounds along the lines of "haul".
It freaked the crap out of me yet I feltthis sudden wave of calm wash over me when I thought of Lucifer.
When I woke up I played the song over and asked my parents if they called my name and I didn't hear anything nor did they say they did. I'm wondering if this is my mind just acting up in desperation for contact with SATAN or his demons or if this was a demon actually trying to contact me through my iPod I suppose. This has been going on for a year at least and until I planned to convert to satanism last week I never thought abou it. My name was whispered so many times last night than usual.
I'm asking anyone who KNOWS about this fully because I'm still new. A reply would be most helpful thnx :)
HAIL LUCIFER!

Sent from my iPod

I suggest all people who have dreams and similar experiences to try to ask Satan about them or even wait and some of them will be solved in time. These are completely individual experiences and only you can interpret them or even Satan, and they can be your subconscious making things or Satan or the Gods. Yes there are some typical cases which are common to almost everyone, for example feeling an electrical surge or seeing the color blue or blue orbs indicates a God being there. But most of the other things which are often asked regarding dreams, nobody really knows what they're about and we can only speculate what they mean. Your case is probably the latter. One thing is sure, if the Gods have anything to do with these dreams they usually have either clear signs or signs which may not make sense now but they will become clear after some time. There's really not any way to miss them, I can tell you from my experiences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sierra Launa <slauba@... wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back