Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream of alien abduction

PamelaL

I had another scary dream last night. I dremt that I was driving my car on a lonely road at night, then the car brakes down, I go out to check it and a tall, skinny man who is pale white with white hair and piercing blue eyes and a slit for a mouth comes out of the bushes and says "Come with me, I know who you are." I tried to run but a beam of light suddenly surrounded us and I couldn't move. I blacked out. I then awoke to find myself nude on a metal table with three grey men coming towards me, with the man accompying them. They pulled out metal rods and inserted one into my uterus and another into my ear, I screamed so loud "Stop! That hurts!HELP!!" but they did not care, when they were done the man had sex with me and I blacked out again, I woke up but I was in my house,, and I was pregnant. I had the baby and it was all white with bulging red eyes. I'm afraid this is something that is going to happen. I think this was another attack. I thought I'd share it with you guys. Why does this keep happening? HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!-Pamela

<td val[/IMG]One question! What if you weren't dreaming and had actually entered another dimension where time is calculated differently? Just a thought ! L!

--- En date de : Dim 23.5.10, PamelaL <evilalien@... a écrit :
De: PamelaL <evilalien@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Dream of alien abduction
À: [email protected]
Date: Dimanche 23 mai 2010, 23h12

I had another scary dream last night. I dremt that I was driving my car on a lonely road at night, then the car brakes down, I go out to check it and a tall, skinny man who is pale white with white hair and piercing blue eyes and a slit for a mouth comes out of the bushes and says "Come with me, I know who you are." I tried to run but a beam of light suddenly surrounded us and I couldn't move. I blacked out. I then awoke to find myself nude on a metal table with three grey men coming towards me, with the man accompying them. They pulled out metal rods and inserted one into my uterus and another into my ear, I screamed so loud "Stop! That hurts!HELP!!" but they did not care, when they were done the man had sex with me and I blacked out again, I woke up but I was in my house,, and I was pregnant. I had the baby and it was all white with bulging red eyes. I'm afraid this is something that is going to happen. I think this was another attack. I thought I'd share it with you guys. Why does this keep happening? HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!-Pamela
[/TD]

it sounds like the greys keep trying to scare you. you need to increase your aura of protection around you-if possible put up the sigils of satan, baal, azazel, and astaroth in their right directions and make sure the sigils are empowered. if/when you have another dream like this yell for father satan's help-or for your guardian. the dream should change. hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

One question! What if you weren't dreaming and had actually entered another dimension where time is calculated differently? Just a thought !
L!

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I had another scary dream last night. I dremt that I was driving my car on a lonely road at night, then the car brakes down, I go out to check it and a tall, skinny man who is pale white with white hair and piercing blue eyes and a slit for a mouth comes out of the bushes and says "Come with me, I know who you are." I tried to run but a beam of light suddenly surrounded us and I couldn't move. I blacked out. I then awoke to find myself nude on a metal table with three grey men coming towards me, with the man accompying them. They pulled out metal rods and inserted one into my uterus and another into my ear, I screamed so loud "Stop! That hurts!HELP!!" but they did not care, when they were done the man had sex with me and I blacked out again, I woke up but I was in my house,, and I was pregnant. I had the baby and it was all white with bulging red eyes. I'm afraid this is something that is going to happen. I think this was another attack. I thought I'd
share it with you guys. Why does this keep happening? HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!-Pamela

From what i've heard about greys they dont actually abduct you they just use a strong telepathy to scare you and the rest of us. Thats all they really do. If your that afraid of the dream then build an aura of protection around yourself but you could also do so around your home just visualise the energies being breathed in to the borders of your home and expand them like you normally would. Program it so only those of father satan may enter.

What you could also do is make a thought form to protect yourself its not that hard theres a meditation for it in the witch craft section and you can program it to patrol your home and keep energies out but it needs to be empowered reguarly just like ur auras of protection.

I dont think theres a chance that this could happen, if worst comes to worse and someone does try to force sexual things on you call for father and the gods and ask for help because they dont stand for it either.

I hope i helped.

Hail Satan
Hail LIlith
Hail Astaroth
Hail Hagenti

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

One question! What if you weren't dreaming and had actually entered another dimension where time is calculated differently? Just a thought !
L!

I had another scary dream last night. I dremt that I was driving my car on a lonely road at night, then the car brakes down, I go out to check it and a tall, skinny man who is pale white with white hair and piercing blue eyes and a slit for a mouth comes out of the bushes and says "Come with me, I know who you are." I tried to run but a beam of light suddenly surrounded us and I couldn't move. I blacked out. I then awoke to find myself nude on a metal table with three grey men coming towards me, with the man accompying them. They pulled out metal rods and inserted one into my uterus and another into my ear, I screamed so loud "Stop! That hurts!HELP!!" but they did not care, when they were done the man had sex with me and I blacked out again, I woke up but I was in my house,, and I was pregnant. I had the baby and it was all white with bulging red eyes. I'm afraid this is something that is going to happen. I think this was another attack. I thought I'd
share it with you guys. Why does this keep happening? HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!-Pamela

I have found many nightmare attacks for myself have been a way for the enemy trying to pull me away from Father through weakening my self confidence and stealing my restorative energies. I have been shown many images both sleeping and a wake as a torment. This may be the case for you or it could be different, speak with you GD is what I suggest. Though know you are not alone, I am your sister in SATAN and care for you. If you need to talk you can email me too. You will prevail.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ASHTART
HAIL TO THE GODS OF OLD

Honestly I really wonder that. If thats the case its happened a lot,,, well,,, I'm not pregnant.Hail Father!-pam

L!

I still live with my xtian parents I'm trying to get my own place so can I just picture the sigils in my head for now? I'm getting tired of these damn greys bothering me. Thnx:) Hail Satan!-Pam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

it sounds like the greys keep trying to scare you. you need to increase your aura of protection around you-if possible put up the sigils of satan, baal, azazel, and astaroth in their right directions and make sure the sigils are empowered. if/when you have another dream like this yell for father satan's help-or for your guardian. the dream should change. hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

L!

--- En date de : Dim 23.5.10, PamelaL <evilalien@ a écrit :

De: PamelaL <evilalien@

Hey I think this is the URL to my face book

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000550543732

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@... wrote:

I have found many nightmare attacks for myself have been a way for the enemy trying to pull me away from Father through weakening my self confidence and stealing my restorative energies. I have been shown many images both sleeping and a wake as a torment. This may be the case for you or it could be different, speak with you GD is what I suggest. Though know you are not alone, I am your sister in SATAN and care for you. If you need to talk you can email me too. You will prevail.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ASHTART
HAIL TO THE GODS OF OLD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back