Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream/Nightmare I used to have. Thoughts?

jxinsy

Hello everyone.

I've forgotten about this Dream/Nightmare. I use to have while I was little. Lets say around the age of 5 or 6. Elementary years.

From what I can remember. The dream/nightmare started off with the old wooden steps and chain link fence which were located in my old apartment basement (the apartment is now gone. they demolished it). Then after the stairs and fence, I remember a dark alley between two brick buildings and a DARK doorway. I think I remember a monster or some creature in the dark doorway. Its really fuzzy. BUT the main thing I remember and will never forget about this DREAM/NIGHTMARE is a WHITE SPIRIT of a lady? I think it was a lady. She was standing in the middle of what seemed to be a merry go round platform thing. I couldn't see her face or anything just a bright white light in the shape of a woman.

That's all I can remember. I consider it a nightmare because after I see this spirit or woman. I wake up in tears crying.

anyone have any thoughts on what this could of meant

That's pretty weird! There could be a lot of possibilities, it's cool you still remember though ^.^
Maybe it was a spirit of a human or something that died and got through to you because you were more psychically open.
I think kids are more susceptible to that too in general, why did you cry, out of fear or intensity? Maybe you can regress back to the dream in a trance and find out more about it :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

I've forgotten about this Dream/Nightmare. I use to have while I was little. Lets say around the age of 5 or 6. Elementary years.

From what I can remember. The dream/nightmare started off with the old wooden steps and chain link fence which were located in my old apartment basement (the apartment is now gone. they demolished it). Then after the stairs and fence, I remember a dark alley between two brick buildings and a DARK doorway. I think I remember a monster or some creature in the dark doorway. Its really fuzzy. BUT the main thing I remember and will never forget about this DREAM/NIGHTMARE is a WHITE SPIRIT of a lady? I think it was a lady. She was standing in the middle of what seemed to be a merry go round platform thing. I couldn't see her face or anything just a bright white light in the shape of a woman.

That's all I can remember. I consider it a nightmare because after I see this spirit or woman. I wake up in tears crying.

I don't really know why I woke up crying. It might of been out of fear. Thanks for you opinion though. I think I'll try to regress back to it in a trance like you suggested. I'm really curious as to what it could of meant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

That's pretty weird! There could be a lot of possibilities, it's cool you still remember though ^.^
Maybe it was a spirit of a human or something that died and got through to you because you were more psychically open.
I think kids are more susceptible to that too in general, why did you cry, out of fear or intensity? Maybe you can regress back to the dream in a trance and find out more about it :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@ wrote:

Hello everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back