Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream meaning???

Ronnel

Good day to you all.

Please let me share this and if possible I would like to ask what it means.

I was always on father's side even during my younger years (I've posted a very long post about this...) but have only dedicated just a few months back. I had this dream about 10 years ago but can still remember it but would like to know its meaning. The dream goes like this... I was in some kind of a scaffold or metal structure (like a roller coaster rail but it was very huge and a lot higher). I was trying to climb it but when I looked below, I saw a dark very muscular guy with horns and a tail and was climbing also but in tremendous speed. I rushed up but he caught up fast and grabbed my hand and helped me to reach the top. At the top, the view was FANTASTIC, I felt that we were on top of the world. Very nice green view, mountains, sea, and the clouds were just beautiful. He was just standing beside me and was also enjoying the view. I couldn't see his face clearly but all I can remember was that he is very dark, tall and very muscular. He has a tail with a triangle on the end. He was standing tall and proud and he really looks fantastic! I couldn't see his face clearly but I noticed his huge horns. I never felt fear standing beside him and to be honest, I felt contentment and great achievement for reaching the top.

Another dream a had before but during my younger years was I was climbing a very very long white staircase and it seems endless. Again, same nice guy came from behind me and helped me climb the stairs up...

Since I too was programed to think that father looks like this because of the xians, books, movies, etc. The funny thing is that even with his horned macho looks, he looks GOOD!

Anyway, I really don't know what these dreams mean. I've searched many times but was only able to get negative meanings. For me, I strongly believe that he (father or his friend demon gods) were helping me because that was always what the dream was showing me. I know this may sound funny or weird to some and(or) probably this may just only be like any other ordinary dream but I'm just hoping that these were for real...

Many thanks in advance and may you all have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back