Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream interpretation

serbessa2000

Last night i dreamed I have changed my residential house. What does it mean? I appreciate any reflection on its meaning. Thanks.

Hail Enki
Hail Azazel

I dunno Serbessa, I dream this kind of dream over and over with different scenarios.
Not so much that I change residence, just always am looking at new places in my dreams.

strange... would need more details to figure yours out.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@... wrote:

Last night i dreamed I have changed my residential house. What does it mean? I appreciate any reflection on its meaning. Thanks.

Hail Enki
Hail Azazel

Would anyone asist me to interpret this dream, I had a long night dream in which a certain man who had very strong super natural powers came to attack the world, He used spiritual powers to transform people who helped him kill other humans, so many people died included my relatives, some run away and i never saw them again my bro & girlfriend were one of those who ran away my biological father was killed. I happened to be the one who killed the attacker besides the people he transformed i protected myself by making a horned hand sign and called the name of satan then the attackers powers repelled, swords & different equipments started to appear from nowhere & i killed him, I was very angry when i wake up it was like everything was real his powers were strong.

i suppose you are angry at the fact that unknowing people are being attacked by the kike. ( eating their crap, being brainwashed etc ). i dont think its a prophetic dream because u were angry, it kinda means its happening. i dont know im no expert at this xD..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], felix nsonga <nsongafelix@... wrote:

Would anyone asist me to interpret this dream, I had a long night dream in which a certain man who had very strong super natural powers came to attack the world, He used spiritual powers to transform people who helped him kill other humans, so many people died included my relatives, some run away and i never saw them again my bro & girlfriend were one of those who ran away my biological father was killed. I happened to be the one who killed the attacker besides the people he transformed i protected myself by making a horned hand sign and called the name of satan then the attackers powers repelled, swords & different equipments started to appear from nowhere & i killed him, I was very angry when i wake up it was like everything was real his powers were strong.

Probably an enemy attack, they can get into our thoughts - dreams. But you did well there. It won't bother you now, trust me. :) i had similar dreams, in one dream someone was attacking the name of Satanists and was shouting : allah !! allah !!. Something just raged inside of me and i shouted SATAN !! at them, and they ran away in fear.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dream interpretation

We are constantly under attack bro Satan and alilylIcansay being I'm neiswe should all focus our energyhailz bro \.m/
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], felix nsonga <nsongafelix@... wrote:

I don't want to bitch around, but please write with more caution to your grammar .. It is hard to understand. :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 11:04 AM PDT worlocc666 wrote:

We are constantly under attack bro Satan and alilylIcansay being I'm neiswe should all focus our energyhailz bro \.m/

Would anyone asist me to interpret this dream, I had a long night dream in which a certain man who  had very strong super natural powers came to attack the world, He  used spiritual powers to transform people who  helped him kill other humans, so many people died included my relatives, some run away and i never saw them again my bro & girlfriend were one of those who ran away my biological father was killed. I happened to be the one who killed the attacker besides the people he transformed i protected myself by making a horned hand sign and called the name of satan then the attackers powers repelled, swords & different equipments started to appear from nowhere & i killed him, I was very angry when i wake up it was like everything was real his powers were strong.

So recently I had a dream I dont fully understand yet. In this dream I was talking to a black hooded little girl and at the end of the conversation she handed me a black book which said "Ka'ba" ,or at least something similar, in gold lettering. Sadly I completely forgot what the conversation was about ( which I am really pissed about) but I do know it was pleasant. Is she my guardian daemon or a messenger of some sort? Some help revealing her identity would greatly be appreciated.  
Thank you in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

The ka ba might have something to do with the mer ka ba http://gblt.webs.com/Star_of_Astaroth.htmIt's a mediation, maybe the little girl represents a Demon or part of your subconscious telling you to do that meditation. That would be my guess at interrupting your dream.  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, January 27, 2014 6:30 AM, Ellijah Pierre <daytyme432@... wrote:
  So recently I had a dream I dont fully understand yet. In this dream I was talking to a black hooded little girl and at the end of the conversation she handed me a black book which said "Ka'ba" ,or at least something similar, in gold lettering. Sadly I completely forgot what the conversation was about ( which I am really pissed about) but I do know it was pleasant. Is she my guardian daemon or a messenger of some sort? Some help revealing her identity would greatly be appreciated.  
Thank you in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

i had a similar experince except the hood person wasnt talking to me it was across the room it was talking to a woman with black hair the book may be an ancinet one have you searched for it you may find parrelles in it our dreams are half us half soul journey generates these dreams they are to teach us si idk why we constaltly lose info from it i belive the girl was your guardian though but if so then idk why mine will not speak to me but a blonde man said in a past i didnt listen to myself so thats prbly why he never speakes to me was the hood up and did you see her face

No, unfortunately i didn't get to see her face. I was standing next to her looking down the entire conversation but she never raised her head to meet my gaze. We walked to a very green area, like a small garden almost, and the conversation ended with me walking out the garden with the book into normal street with the sun coming up. Best sleep i had in a while too lol

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:52 PM, "codybuetow95@..." <codybuetow95@... wrote:
  i had a similar experince except the hood person wasnt talking to me it was across the room it was talking to a woman with black hair the book may be an ancinet one have you searched for it you may find parrelles in it our dreams are half us half soul journey generates these dreams they are to teach us si idk why we constaltly lose info from it i belive the girl was your guardian though but if so then idk why mine will not speak to me but a blonde man said in a past i didnt listen to myself so thats prbly why he never speakes to me was the hood up and did you see her face

Thank you very much Teloc that makes alot of sense and thank you as well Tatiana i will talk with him
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:32 AM, Teloc Vovim <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  The ka ba might have something to do with the mer ka ba http://gblt.webs.com/Star_of_Astaroth.htmIt's a mediation, maybe the little girl represents a Demon or part of your subconscious telling you to do that meditation. That would be my guess at interrupting your dream.  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, January 27, 2014 6:30 AM, Ellijah Pierre <daytyme432@... wrote:
Thank you in advance,
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back