Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream About Kundalini

Daemonica

Recently I went to stay with a non-Jewish friend whom I trusted, and in those days (about 1-2 weeks ago) I was having a lot of 'realistic dreams'.

In one of these dreams, a snake was wrapped around me and then left me and climbed up to the ceiling of the room I was in. When I left the room and came back, the snake poured some kind of liquid down my neck and disappeared. I felt the sensation of that liquid in my spine. The dream was not like a nightmare, in fact, I felt an indescribable sense of trust towards the snake while the people next to me were afraid of it.

When I woke up, I experienced the sensation of that liquid in my spine for 1-2 hours. Interestingly, my friend told me that I had a rash on the back of my neck.

What is the meaning of this dream, does it indicate something good or bad about my Kundalini?

Have you donegal any kundalini yoga recently as well as have you also dedicated yourself? Could be that your Kundalini has awaken also I suggest you ask your GD for any answers too.

Have you donegal any kundalini yoga recently as well as have you also dedicated yourself? Could be that your Kundalini has awaken also I suggest you ask your GD for any answers too.
I have been a devoted Satanist for a considerable amount of time. In the past I have tried to do Kundalini Yoga every day, but lately I can only do it 2-3 times a week as I don't have much time for myself. Tonight I will consult my guardian demon as you say. Thank you for your reply.

This dream is a clear sign of your Kundalini activity. There are female and male elixirs and these two are combined in the third chakra. The female elixir pours down from the head while the male elixir rises up below the third chakra. It seems like you have made nice progress. Congratulations, keep it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back