Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drawing energy

Colton Fontinel

<td val[/IMG]I came into Satanism being able to breathe and draw energy only using my mind it kind of felt like I was relearning how to do something. Probably from past life experience. Well anyways drawing energy from planets? I was bored and decided to make a connection with me and some of the planets first I did mars and as soon as u made the connection with me and started drawing energy from it my sacra and base chakra immediately had a pressure feel to it. So you don't have to be outside to take energy from planets?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

You don't have to be outside, but it's easier to do it outside since you have a clear visual of what you're doing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Colton Fontinel <coltonfontinel@... wrote:

I came into Satanism being able to breathe and draw energy only using my mind it kind of felt like I was relearning how to do something. Probably from past life experience. Well anyways drawing energy from planets? I was bored and decided to make a connection with me and some of the planets first I did mars and as soon as u made the connection with me and started drawing energy from it my sacra and base chakra immediately had a pressure feel to it. So you don't have to be outside to take energy from planets? <br/<br/Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

No. Though obviously it is going to be more effective outdoors and at the right time. For instance, out in the sun whilst invoking sun energy, under a full moon whilst invoking energy from the moon, at a point when venus is high when invoking this energy, etc.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I came into Satanism being able to breathe and draw energy only using my mind it kind of felt like I was relearning how to do something. Probably from past life experience. Well anyways drawing energy from planets? I was bored and decided to make a connection with me and some of the planets first I did mars and as soon as u made the connection with me and started drawing energy from it my sacra and base chakra immediately had a pressure feel to it. So you don't have to be outside to take energy from planets?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back