Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drawing energy question

Yami666

Greetings my family,
I noticed that after meditating for a long time, now I can control or direct energy into anything I want, but my question is, when I imagine light around me, I direct the light and energy into my aura but I don't know how to let the energy enter my aura and fuse with it (instead of the energy being already in and charging whatever I breathe energy into).
What should I do? How can I make energy enter and fuse with my aura completely?
I hope my question was clear. I wish our beloved HPS Lydia answer this question since I'm grateful for your guidance and replies.
Thanks everyone.

Hello.

You should try to direct the surrounding energy to your aura and imagine the feeling of energy as if it were a liquid or foam being absorbed into your aura. Use your will to tell your aura to absorb the energy. Or, for example, imagine that you are diving with your aura into an ocean of energy or that you are covered by a powerful beam of light.

You should try to manipulate your aura, learn how to open and close it, compress and expand it.

You are just separating yourself from the surrounding energy, so the aura is a barrier, try to open to the positive force.

I believe the problem you are having is because your mind state. You do not let it enter your aura, which is also a Technic we ise when we invoke Gods.
Feel the light you are drawing be öne with you, not just your aura. İt slowly being you flesh and bone. There is no blood in your veins anymore but energy and light.

I hope this helps.

Hello.

You should try to direct the surrounding energy to your aura and imagine the feeling of energy as if it were a liquid or foam being absorbed into your aura. Use your will to tell your aura to absorb the energy. Or, for example, imagine that you are diving with your aura into an ocean of energy or that you are covered by a powerful beam of light.

You should try to manipulate your aura, learn how to open and close it, compress and expand it.

You are just separating yourself from the surrounding energy, so the aura is a barrier, try to open to the positive force.
Could you please tell me more about how to open my aura and how to close it?
I appreciate your replies my family.

Well, I'll try to explain.

First of all, for the best experience, raise the energies, achieve the vibration of aura and chakras through the Sanskrit mantras corresponding to them. https://joyofsatan.org/Full_Meditation.html

For aura you can use any of the mantras: Asaru, Algiz, Sowilo, Salu, 40 or 80 repetitions should be enough for you to sense the raising of aura energies. Vibrate the mantra with focus on the aura, let the intention be to increase the aura.

With the sense of the rising of the aura energies, it will be much easier for you to feel the aura.

Now evoke the colour, surround yourself with it and let your aura expand and open, you can visualise the aura contour expanding and becoming more flexible or you can visualise the aura as a lotus blossoming, you will get a floating sensation, with this floating sensation take a full breath of the surrounding energy.

To close the aura, you should do the opposite action, sense that the contour of your aura is durable, like armour and encloses you from the surrounding world or from a particular thing. The main thing is to feel the hardness and durability of the aura.

Well, I'll try to explain.

First of all, for the best experience, raise the energies, achieve the vibration of aura and chakras through the Sanskrit mantras corresponding to them. https://joyofsatan.org/Full_Meditation.html

For aura you can use any of the mantras: Asaru, Algiz, Sowilo, Salu, 40 or 80 repetitions should be enough for you to sense the raising of aura energies. Vibrate the mantra with focus on the aura, let the intention be to increase the aura.

With the sense of the rising of the aura energies, it will be much easier for you to feel the aura.

Now evoke the colour, surround yourself with it and let your aura expand and open, you can visualise the aura contour expanding and becoming more flexible or you can visualise the aura as a lotus blossoming, you will get a floating sensation, with this floating sensation take a full breath of the surrounding energy.

To close the aura, you should do the opposite action, sense that the contour of your aura is durable, like armour and encloses you from the surrounding world or from a particular thing. The main thing is to feel the hardness and durability of the aura.
Amazing, this was clear, thanks my brother, but what are the mantras Asaru and Salu used for exactly? and where did you get them from?

Amazing, this was clear, thanks my brother, but what are the mantras Asaru and Salu used for exactly? and where did you get them from?
Ašāru (𒀭𒀀𒃻𒊒) is an epithet of Marduk, in his form of patron and protector. If we interpret it in the way of runic energies, it will be a ligature: Kenaz, Sowilo, Tiwaz.

This is a safe mantra, it is proven and suitable at any level. There is a moment, having read about the phonetics of the Akkadian language, you will surely see that š is pronounced as sh, but from experience I will tell you that it is S hissing, as in Satan, that should be performed.

You can read more in the book: Lambert W. G. "Babylonian Creation Myths" 2013

ᛊᚨᛚᚢ (SALU) is a power word based on the German Futhark, there is a stable form ALU denoting beer in its allegorical sense, S is here to formulate the meaning "health drink".

Here is a little trick to help with this, which is quite easy to do when you have a grasp on feeling and directing energy.

The normal state of an active and empowered aura is one which radiates outwards, at the same time it is open to external energies to attach, there is a two way interaction, external energy can attach to you or even be drawn in and your energy can radiate out. One way to prevent negative energies or undesired energies from flowing in, is to visualize your aura as repelling these unwanted things, such as how hydrophobic coating on a pair of jeans completely repels all water and the jeans remains dry even when completely submerged under water.

Think about the Sun for example, the Sun radiates enormous amounts of energy outwards, and as it does so, the radiation also pushes away anything nearby, called the Solar wind, which is the force of the radiation from the Sun, strong enough to erode a planet to dust if it is too close. Your aura can do the same, your light which shines outwards can keep the outside at bay purely by its force and brightness when sufficiently empowered. Most people have almost non-existent aura's, so an empowered aura easily pushes away anything external from other people without spending energy on it.

Then a way to limit the interaction of your aura with anything external, such as other peoples aura's when in a crowd, or an unpleasant environment (Hospitals are notorious for having very draining energy, as they are places where people suffer and die a lot), is to radiate the energy of your aura inwards towards yourself rather than outwards. Initiate this before you go to such places, and maintain it that way.

Let your aura form a closed loop, where the energy radiates inwards towards yourself and doesn't escape, nor draws in anything unwanted from the outside. The aura wraps around you, either in a small oval around your whole body, or even directly over your skin if you want to visualize it as such, creating its own environment/spiritual atmosphere around yourself that is separated from the outside world and thus doesn't get contaminated by the outside world. This not only helps to retain energy and prevent energy leeching out, it also helps to reduce your presence so you go by unnoticed or don't get bothered much when outside.

Effectively you would be darker and unassuming, while the light inside yourself is not dimmed at all, you retain your full energy and healthy aura.
To help with visualizing the retention of the energy, visualize it as being drawn back in through the extensions of the Shushumna which extend around 30 cm above your head and below your feet when standing, through the centreline of your body. Your energy gets absorbed into your chakra's, radiates through them into the Nadis spread over your body, and out into your aura, from where before radiating outwards it gets captured and drawn in again by the Shushumna which draws it back inside yourself, creating a closed loop.

You can then visualize this energy being drawn in creating a barrier around yourself which protects against external energies, the external energies just slide past without sticking on, like a knife through the wind, the wind will blow past the knife. Reduce the friction to have everything slide/flow past very smoothly, and you find almost no resistance or unpleasant energies sticking on. Regardless of the environment, you yourself remain unblemished. You can visualize this as a skin tight hazmat suit of light.

This helps a lot in reducing unwanted energy in attaching, especially when you go into public settings.

I'm grateful for your answers my loving brothers and sisters in Satan.
Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back