Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Draining Life force

Joel1

OK Me and my fiance are around each other 24/7 and are connected like no other. For some reason i think how ever she is thinking of me is draining my life force my energy. It feels like she's sucking me dry. Is it possible that this could be the power of her aura because she started with a strong aura but she doesn't really know how to manage it?

I think you should just get some time away from each other. On the other hand she may be a psychic vampire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joel" <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:

OK Me and my fiance are around each other 24/7 and are connected like no other. For some reason i think how ever she is thinking of me is draining my life force my energy. It feels like she's sucking me dry. Is it possible that this could be the power of her aura because she started with a strong aura but she doesn't really know how to manage it?

Whenever you [/IMG]</var>.
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2011 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Draining Life force

I think you should just get some time away from each other. On the other hand she may be a psychic vampire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joel" <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back