Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

draconians\girlfriend

Brant

This is really a 2 part question.
1.if the jews have grey dna in them, why do they have reptillian features? Are there any with draconian dna? And since the draconians are enemies has anyone ever been atacked by one? Just looking for some info on them.
2. My girlfriend of several years is showing some interest in satanism. She was wondering if there are deluted jewish bloodlines, what is the goal for us to do to those people? She's starting to realize something is different about jews compared to us, but how much jewish blood labels them as a threat? Input would be appreciated. Hails

Where did you get the info that jews have grey DNA in them ?

From my knowledge, they are a mixture of Reptilian and enemy Nordic DNA.

If one has jewish blood ancestry (not conversion) anywhere back till about 300 years, they is considered part of the tribe (jewish) as it is in the DNA and does not change. A jew is a jew, there is no middle way. This was what Hitler and the top ranking SS officers checked with their soldiers to make sure there is no jewish infiltration from within the NS party.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" wrote:

1.if the jews have grey dna in them, why do they have reptillian features? Are there any with draconian dna? And since the draconians are enemies has anyone ever been atacked by one? Just looking for some info on them.
2. My girlfriend of several years is showing some interest in satanism. She was wondering if there are deluted jewish bloodlines, what is the goal for us to do to those people? She's starting to realize something is different about jews compared to us, but how much jewish blood labels them as a threat? Input would be appreciated. Hails

i beleive it was from a high priest i heard that. thanks for the input. i wanted enough info before i brought it up with her. i had heard somewhere that they had to be born of a jewish mother to be considered jews, so basically any amount of there genes is enemy dna. thank you again

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 12:33 AM CST Lucius Oria wrote:

Where did you get the info that jews have grey DNA in them ?

From my knowledge, they are a mixture of Reptilian and enemy Nordic DNA.

If one has jewish blood ancestry (not conversion) anywhere back till about 300 years, they is considered part of the tribe (jewish) as it is in the DNA and does not change. A jew is a jew, there is no middle way. This was what Hitler and the top ranking SS officers checked with their soldiers to make sure there is no jewish infiltration from within the NS party.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back